What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Interesting trip to the grow store. The county is repaving the main road on the way. People must check their brains in the garage. Never have seen so many confused drivers in my life. Idiots come to a stop light and sit there. The flag man is waving them through and they are watching the light. When the guy staining in front of you and signaling you to go......GO IDIOT....

Anyway I got there and back.....don't know how. Gona call it a day. Some things need back planting in the veggie garden.....not today. To hot. Tomorrow morning will be a lot cooler.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I've sort of resigned to the fact i can't keep up so I'll just cannonball the fkn joint
right, the best i can hope is to drop in at random
and draw
a perfect circle!

no one is impressed
/slinks off with tail between legs
View attachment 19016222
Gonna be out of tub space in about two months at current speed and baby is taller and longer by a little bit..........today.
😆
make room pup!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Ran out of salt at the mines?

Never!…

IMG_0708.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Yeah an economic collapse isn't to be taken lightly especially in a country as large as the US. A handful of people could manage okay on their skills and knowledge if sufficiently prepared to go off grid. Millions upon millions would die horribly of starvation and the rise of crime and violence. People whose only crime if you will was that they allowed themselves to lose the necessary survival skills to make it without the utilities we've become accustom to or the governmental systems to roughly maintain law and order. Then there will be those who survive by taking what they can wherever they can thru the use of force who will eventually start coming after all those who were able to survive on their own. Which would bring about the worst aspect of such a collapse, having to kill those people coming for what you have lest they kill you or leave you with nothing after they plunder your stash. People who are only that way out of utter desperation but before the collapse might have been relatively decent people, some maybe even people you once called friends. Now sure, I'm positive many of us, especially those with guns would think, "that would never happen to me, I'll kill anyone that tries to take what's mine". Many of us imagine we would all be John Rambo types but all that is in the movies. When confonted with it in your face it gets a whole lot harder then we imagine and as slick as we might think we are there will be some among those scavengers that will be just a little bit slicker.
Good Afternoon Hempkat,

I see it the same way, chaos would dominate. The strong and powerful would take what they want.
The list of things that could go wrong is tremendous. Old people...how would they survive in a world turned upside down. I just hope it never happens but at the same time, it seems possible

Latest posts

Latest posts