What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

In my mind I keep seeing that old episode of “The Twilight Zone” where the neighbors are all best buddies because things are good. But then the word comes that the Russians have launched a nuclear strike. The one fellow retreats to his nuclear fall out shelter with his family and refuses to let in any of his “buddies” even though they plead and beg him to at least save their children. At the end it was all just a false alarm but the illusion of neighborhood solidarity has been shattered forever.
I kind of remember that episode...The Twilight Zone touched on a number of controversial subjects.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
You fill that up with some cold water and both of them would love it
Can you imagine what the bathroom floor would look like after those beasts get out of the water. I’ve done quite a bit of reading about that breed and they’ve got two coats and those two coats will hold gallons of water. I wash my boys in the driveway, and my back kills me, but that’s part of having a dog

SubGirl

420club
Can you imagine what the bathroom floor would look like after those beasts get out of the water. I’ve done quite a bit of reading about that breed and they’ve got two coats and those two coats will hold gallons of water. I wash my boys in the driveway, and my back kills me, but that’s part of having a dog
I do my dog baths in our shower. Use all my good shampoo too. It’s total wetness when I’m done with those two mops. But my bathroom floor always gets a good cleaning afterwards.

oldmaninbc

Tea is brewing....sucking down some coffee before s walk. Have to walk early to best the heat.

Gonna try and catch up on reading....
What are you reading Pute...I like adventure themed stories, I was bummed out when Clive Cussler died.
I'll read different types of books for different reasons but if it's just to chillout and read for fun give me a good adventure story.
As a young fellow, I liked Jules Verne, H.G. Wells and Edgar Rice Burroughs
Good day to you Pute.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
20240611_180116.jpg

oldmaninbc

I have the same problem. Our neighbor to the north can see into our backyard but has a limited view of our enclosed rear courtyard off the kitchen.

Our house and garage form three sides of the courtyard and an 11' block wall closes off the north forth side.
As long as I keep them close to the wall and limit their height, no one can see them, including my neighbor to the north from their upper story.
Good day GW, what about a trellis for growing big plants?

SubGirl

420club
What are you reading Pute...I like adventure themed stories, I was bummed out when Clive Cussler died.
I'll read different types of books for different reasons but if it's just to chillout and read for fun give me a good adventure story.
As a young fellow, I liked Jules Verne, H.G. Wells and Edgar Rice Burroughs
Good day to you Pute.
Maybe you would like to read some of @Unca Walt stuff. It’s adventurous. He’s a great writer and has written several books.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
The hardest part is getting their skin wet.
The coat is incredibly dense and soft and wicks water away from the skin.
Bubbas is white like cotton and Babys is grey like wool........gonna stuff a mattress.
We were also looking at some watering troughs but the bigger,round nylon ones so we can swim to.
😆
IMG_20240611_170851_6.jpg
All tuckered out and covered in slobber just how they like it.

Latest posts

Latest posts