What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Rocking it for sure. Mine is damn sure nothing to brag about this summer. Such a late start I may leave the lights on into August or later and keep on vegging as long as needed. Southern Calif and endless summer so I can flower them into February if needed.

14 days to my next Borg implantation. If things stay on track. We were 2 miles from the hospital when they called to cancel. :). Enough screwing around let's get this done already. I've dumped fuel and this holding pattern is getting old.

The good news is the first bit has finally stopped hurting at night, I think. Please God..... 2 nights in a row without a lidocaine patch on my back to dull the nag enough to get to sleep. 6 week annoyance.

View attachment 19016091

The next bit...
I should have got the lifetime warranty and the undercoating.
I see a knock-kneed skinny chic - looks like she needs to pee - holding a coupla kidney shaped bags - is that the Borg implant you are getting?
<cleaning his spectacles>

Magu🌈

Not exactly trees but I think this brings the plant count to 60 or 65. Give or take a few.
05B52C98-1714-48C5-9E7D-59FF5550BBB8.jpeg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
There was a foreign man from some middle eastern country in desperate need of a disguise as he was being chased by some guys looking to beat him up. He runs into a lady of the night who was wearing an outrageous wig. He stops the hooker and in an excited voice with his thick accent he say to the hooker, "You give me hair piece!" (you got to read what he says in what his accent might sound like). The hooker just looks at him and says, "listen sugar, I give all my customers the same thing. It's up to you to supply protection" :biggrin:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
This is pretty funny..... I am going through the last of my life and throwing away all the crap so the probate won't have to. I am the very last of my family and all this kind of stuff has to go into the trash.

This is the hospital bill from when I was born. 15 bux extra for a circumcision. LOL

babybill.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This is pretty funny..... I am going through the last of my life and throwing away all the crap so the probate won't have to. I am the very last of my family and all this kind of stuff has to go into the trash.

This is the hospital bill from when I was born. 15 bux extra for a circumcision. LOL

View attachment 19016121
What a bargain -
- I wonder if there is an agency out there - that can re-connect you with your long/lost foreskin? - or did it go into some sorta cream? 🤔 - poses the question of where do they go - Hmmm

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

View attachment 19016121
Man...........that's actually a really good price.
🤑
We run 110 here and Mr sub said he only went thru one side so it could have been worse but he definitely felt it. I’m glad he’s ok too.
Happens regularly did it scraighten his hair out any?
😁
I am covered in those scratches constantly from the same sudden accelerations.
A startled cat is sharp!
😆

SubGirl

420club

View attachment 19016121
Maybe your family would like to have that document. It’s pretty cool, I would want it…

jokerman

Premium user

View attachment 19016121
Thats expensive in Italy
They charge by the inch ,keeps cost low.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your lucky being able to grow such big plants 🪴 - I've gotta keep mine under 3ft tall - or the neighbours might see 'em - lol
I have the same problem. Our neighbor to the north can see into our backyard but has a limited view of our enclosed rear courtyard off the kitchen.

Our house and garage form three sides of the courtyard and an 11' block wall closes off the north forth side.
As long as I keep them close to the wall and limit their height, no one can see them, including my neighbor to the north from their upper story.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
This is my main concern in house hunting right now. The homes are so close together here that it's hard to find a place where I can have a few plants (maybe 40 or 50 :) ) and not have them visible from any direction.

Back in why oh why Ohio that was a piece of cake. Here in SoCal... not so easy. LOL

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Maybe your family would like to have that document. It’s pretty cool, I would want it…
No family left. I am the last of the mad Ringodoggies. Brother and sister over a decade ago, Dad when I was a teen. Mom just a few years ago but she was the last.

Dad had sisters and I remember having some cousins when I was a kid but I have no idea what their names would be. I had a cousin named Donny who beat me up when I was 4 and I set him on fire. We didn't do a lot of family stuff after that. ;)

I do have family in Italy but again, no clue who or where they are. Other than my cousin Ivana who I email about once a month since Mom died. She visited here a few times so I actually met her. We talked about old junk like this. She is throwing hers out also. LOL

Nope.... no one left after me. The Last of The Mad Ringodoggies. Sounds like a Country and Western book title. LOL

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
got the aa/c guy working on the system...he never mentioned he was gonna shut the whole house down which wouldn't normally be an issue but I got 600w. in a tent with no a/c...turned the light way down, open the tent and place a high volume fan facing the plants...it got up to 84 degrees before I fixed the issue...

SubGirl

420club
I have the same problem. Our neighbor to the north can see into our backyard but has a limited view of our enclosed rear courtyard off the kitchen.

Our house and garage form three sides of the courtyard and an 11' block wall closes off the north forth side.
As long as I keep them close to the wall and limit their height, no one can see them, including my neighbor to the north from their upper story.
I’m amazed at all the plants I see growing in the backyard in my hood. Many by older folks some plants already huge. Most of them you can’t see unless you are looking for them like me they te hard to miss as a grower tho. My neighbors on one side can see my backyard grow but don’t have a problem with it in fact I’ve given him many plants for his friends when I have extras.

SubGirl

420club
got the aa/c guy working on the system...he never mentioned he was gonna shut the whole house down which wouldn't normally be an issue but I got 600w. in a tent with no a/c...turned the light way down, open the tent and place a high volume fan facing the plants...it got up to 84 degrees before I fixed the issue...
My cap junky tent is running 90F. I told the plants they were tropical and they need to get use to it. So far they don’t seem to mind but my last grow in this tent with the spider farmer light was much cooler.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran

View attachment 19016121
Did you get the package that included the fancy undercoating? 5 days in the hospital and it cost less then $50? Now that's pretty funny. :biggrin:

Last edited: