What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
You are on a roll today my friend. Please continue.....I like the abuse. Did you have a bad weekend.

You-Do-Not-Exist-Hangover.gif

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I'm on my afternoon three mile walk it's probably 75 here no clouds a little Ocean breeze I'm going to stop and get myself something for under $10 something that I really want they don't have any Sicilian slices at the pizza place I was going to get a milkshake to screw that I'm going to get something I don't know

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
many other countries, including Australia, Denmark, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Germany, Angola, and Iran, have banned its use.

So, is Sevin insecticide safe or not? We have done some digging to uncover the truth. Here is the whole story.

Couple things to ponder. The flea beetles here usually are gone by mid June. Next, I only use it on early crops. Just like I don't use pesticides in flower. So, I never use any pesticide once the fruit starts to develop.

Next I have been using if for decades and I haven't grown a third eye nor has my pecker fallen off.

And last, On another forum years ago your recommended it to me.....you use it. Or at least you used to.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
just about anyone who had hardened has used that stuff , me included….

cause it works…like glyphosate and Avid and Eagle 20

but they come with a risk so I would rather error on the side of caution and try and use something more friendly to humans and wildlife….

i have a guilty conscience when I use Spinosad cause it’s deadly to some,good bugs too
Please don’t put a guilt trip on me 🤪 I too feel bad when good bugs take the rap for the bad ones. I even let the spiders and bugs from the house back outside for a chance. Well except for those black water bugs. They are huge and fast. You could saddle them up for a real ride. They creep me out and they get the bottom of my shoe. The ones that dare come in the house anyway

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Im hoping we all will be around to talk about it☝️❤️
Ah yes the dreaded asteroid Apophiis that is said to be a planet killer. Well according to NASA we're supposed to be safe from it for another 100 years. However there is a video featuring Neil Degrasse Tyson that says depending on where exactly it passes us in 2029 (while they know it will be closer then the moon they don't know exactly how close it will be) it will definitely hit us the next time it comes around in 2036. There is this small area that Tyson refers to as a keyhole and if it passes within that keyhole then the gravitational force of the earth will alter it's orbit just enough that it will definitely hit us in 2036. Unless of course Bruce Willus and his oil drilling buddies fly out to it and drill some holes to bury some nukes deep within it so we can blow it to smitherines before it hits us.

Now obviously I'm just joking about Bruce Willis as a reference to his well known Movie called Armaggedon. The other stuff predicted by Tyson though is not said in jest. You can check it out for yourself in the video below.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I'm on my afternoon three mile walk it's probably 75 here no clouds a little Ocean breeze I'm going to stop and get myself something for under $10 something that I really want they don't have any Sicilian slices at the pizza place I was going to get a milkshake to screw that I'm going to get something I don't know
Nothing like a healthy walk to the milkshake store I alway say 😁

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Finished product. What do you call this GW? Some was still gooey.....probably should have waited a day or two longer. Still have some gooey stuff to get. Tomorrow. The round ball is the gooey part.

IMG_20240603_094831801.jpg

I am sure Big is gonna chime in and try and make me feel guilty.......I won't.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Finished product. What do you call this GW? Some was still gooey.....probably should have waited a day or two longer. Still have some gooey stuff to get. Tomorrow. The round ball is the gooey part.

View attachment 19012633

I am sure Big is gonna chime in and try and make me feel guilty.......I won't.
You can smoke that shit then blame the lung damage on the sevin dust 😁

Unca Walt

420club
It's 1.20pm at the mo - and I'm not a lottery fan - due to having a rudimentary understanding of the laws of probability bigsur - but hey - I guess that someone's gotta win it - and ya gotta be in it - to win it -
In 2019, Mega Millions managed to sell 1,480,538,245 (or 1.48 billion) tickets. This is around 2,817 tickets every minute or about 47 tickets every second—of the whole year!
-----------------------------------------------------
To get real greasy with the actual numbers: *If* you bought one lottery ticket a week since before the founding of Ur of the Chaldees (circa 2000BC), you will have purchased 208,000 tickets. (4000x52)

your odds of winning are still an abysmal

208,000 divided by 1,480,538,245 = 1.404894474711796e-4

Roughly 1000:1 <-- TINS

Better juice up your time machine to go back to the Jurassic Period and start your ticket buying.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts