What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
prairie fires are no joke out here

our little town has already been burned down three times , Destroyed by fire three times, twice by the torches of Indians and once by carousing cowboys

this happened a couple days ago in the county next to ours

IMG_9028.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
many other countries, including Australia, Denmark, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Germany, Angola, and Iran, have banned its use.

So, is Sevin insecticide safe or not? We have done some digging to uncover the truth. Here is the whole story.

oldmaninbc

420club
prairie fires are no joke out here

our little town has already been burned down three times , Destroyed by fire three times, twice by the torches of Indians and once by carousing cowboys

this happened a couple days ago in the county next to ours

View attachment 19012607
You can't underestimate the dangers of wildfire, here in BC too many fires happen because of negligence.

We had to leave our home a couple of years ago because of fire it got as close as across the road. It's scary.

A Cdn. documentary video was made of a large wildfire and it showed the people who didn't want to leave until very late, by the time they decided to leave their homes,the fires were raging. It showed people's vehicles stalling out because the engines could not get enough oxygen. They were surrounded by wildfire.

Good morning Big

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
many other countries, including Australia, Denmark, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Germany, Angola, and Iran, have banned its use.

So, is Sevin insecticide safe or not? We have done some digging to uncover the truth. Here is the whole story.

I have used it to keep my tomatoes beautiful. We used it when I was a kid only prolly breathing it in back then instead of being careful about that now. I’m sure I got a little of it in my system too but still use it in my tomatoes when necessary.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
fafo…..this comes as a big no surprise…..doh

This is right down the road from us. It’s gonna happen to all of them. They seem to wait till they fall in the ocean polluting the sea with gas, oil and whatever is left in the abandon house. Seems they would tear them down instead of waiting for Mother Nature to take them in causing all the junk in the sea.☹️

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I have used it to keep my tomatoes beautiful. We used it when I was a kid only prolly breathing it in back then instead of being careful about that now. I’m sure I got a little of it in my system too but still use it in my tomatoes when necessary.

just about anyone who had hardened has used that stuff , me included….

cause it works…like glyphosate and Avid and Eagle 20

but they come with a risk so I would rather error on the side of caution and try and use something more friendly to humans and wildlife….

i have a guilty conscience when I use Spinosad cause it’s deadly to some,good bugs too

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Morning jokerman, always good to see your cunning comments:)

I have a partial plate of 4 teeth, the rest are original.

I am as old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth.

rumor has it Joe is a cunnilinguistical expert with an advanced vocabulary

me , I stutter a lot

speaking of rumors , did anyone hear about the bellboy at TrumpTowers who got fired?

yeah , he was caught spreading rumors 🤡