bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Good morning all you Cool Cats

what time is it?

coffee time

and make it strong , we are gonna need it for all the schitt that is coming down the pike

IMG_9023.jpeg

Thegreengrower64

Jeez - that's a long podcast - 3 hours plus - I'll have to listen to it bit by bit - ahh - Jesus gets high on snake venom? - or is it the anti-venom? - POLYPHARMACY - hmmm - interesting - using multiple drugs - some odd claims indeed 🤔
It's an eye opener for sure..I know it's a long one, but it's so interesting ( and he's a very interesting character) the time flies bye.
And just for clarification: they are not claims that he's making, he's simply translating the original Greek text. I hope you give it a watch, because its sure worth it.

Rgd

Veteran
worn out from fishing too much all week..I dreamed of that all winter..

guess I will pull a putembk[ mr trimmer ]and trim some of the Durlumbo .

to quote procal harum’s "a salty dog"...

"terps so strong they singe my nose "

ok well heres the original.

".sand so white and sea so blue no mortal place at all

OleReynard

Well another season has come to an end. Everything is cleaned up and packed away till September
Just watching weary arms start to fall and leaves going thru the change, actually bit sad.
Stalks are yellowing, sugars have run out, water intake slows almost like death in humans.
As always ill be lost without something going on.
But it's all good refuse to fight the air temps up here in the summer first it's warm for a day or so ac goes on but the next day could be 60.
I see the PM is rampant on some outdoor weeds right now.
Refuse to fight the upswing of bugs waiting for you to open a door or clinging on you as you walk in bringing all that shit inside.

Got a trip coming up for a week - pending on how much heat and humidity I can stand. 90° temps with darn near matching humidity the place should be called Hell but it's called Illinois.
What a shit hole.
I can say it I lived there for over 50 years so ya I got a right.

Have a wonderful day

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I may go back to jars. I wear these grove bags out. Eventually, the resealable strip tears off one side or the other.. Grrrrrrt.

Bubba
Wide mouth jars for the win!
I used to do that. I don't know if it's the great old age reset, but I sleep like a rock 6.5 to 7 hours, and wake up before alarm goes off.
I haven't needed or used an alarm for at least the last 40 years.
Well another season has come to an end. Everything is cleaned up and packed away till September
Just watching weary arms start to fall and leaves going thru the change, actually bit sad.
Stalks are yellowing, sugars have run out, water intake slows almost like death in humans.
But it's all good refuse to fight the air temps up here in the summer first it's warm for a day or so ac goes on but the next day could be 60.
Refuse to fight the upswing of bugs waiting for you to open a door or clinging on you as you walk in bringing all that shit inside.

Got a trip coming up for a week - pending on how much heat and humidity I can stand. 90° temps with darn near matching humidity the place should be called Hell but it's called Illinois.
What a shit hole.

Have a wonderful day
You're a hard man brother! I lasted one summer and about half the winter in Jolliet, before heading for home.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I wonder if @Ringodoggie and @UncleFishSticks - see this lady wheeling around in the desert 🏜 -

There are women that look like that everywhere here. I must say, the people watching (well, OK. Girl watching) is awesome here. And, this time of year... the clothes come off. :)

Tons of people from all over the world come here. I am very social so I often start conversations with people on the street or in restaurants/bars.

You meet all kinds here so you have to be open minded about people. Especially this month. It is 'gay pride' month so it's about to get very colorful. LOL

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

What a shit hole.

Have a wonderful day
Cold winters and unbearable hot summers....not my kind of place...

Latest posts

Latest posts