What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Certainly of New York, but until the appeals process is exhausted, it may be a little early to blame the whole country.

It was always a stacked deck in NY, leaving it open to numerous challenges in higher court. I question whether it will stand, but it may screw up the next election and does sadly highlight the lengths the left is willing to go to win.
Its the fuckin city thats the fuck why

Goldhedge

Certainly of New York, but until the appeals process is exhausted, it may be a little early to blame the whole country.

It was always a stacked deck in NY, leaving it open to numerous challenges in higher court. I question whether it will stand, but it may screw up the next election and does sadly highlight the lengths the left is willing to go to win.

'It ain't over till it's over' Yogi Berra​

cola

To me flying the flag upside down, is of the same order as dragging the flag on the ground in the dirt, or burning the flag, some of which are illegal. Both my parents (yes, my mom included) were in uniform during the second world war, and I had a draft number myself during conscription, that follows me for life.. I think that it is disgracing those who died and served their country for freedom, and is itself a disgrace. To each their own. I love where I live. :love::love:

oldmaninbc

I've heard of that used successfully to control Fungus Knats, which lay their eggs in the soil under the plant and DE shreds the hatchlings wings when they crawl through it.

Does anyone know where the spittle bug lays its eggs?
According to what I have read they lay their eggs on old plant debris to overwinter. In the spring after hatching they attach themselves to a host plant and begin to feed.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
from the US Code

(a)
The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

4 U.S. Code § 8 - Respect for flag​

prev | next
No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.

.(a)The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

(b)The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.

(c)The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.
(d)The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker’s desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.(

e)The flag should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way

.(f)The flag should never be used as a covering for a ceiling.

(g)The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.
(h)The flag should never be used as a receptacle for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything

.(i)The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever. It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like, printed or otherwise impressed on paper napkins or boxes or anything that is designed for temporary use and discard. Advertising signs should not be fastened to a staff or halyard from which the flag is flown

.(j)No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart

.(k)The flag, when it is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem for display, should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning.

(Added Pub. L. 105–225, § 2(a), Aug. 12, 1998, 112 Stat. 1497.)

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240530_004525585.jpg

And the harvest is in......

PXL_20240529_233905485.jpg

New clones set out in the just harvested holes. Lights hung. A pair of 6 pack strains boxes to go done up.

On the medical front Tuesday evening I'd picked up tacos for dinner and was most of the way back down the dock on my trusty kick and go analog scooter. Started veering off course to the right and couldn't correct. Finally stopped before I fell in the water but couldn't even walk straight. Legs kept walking backwards and right.

Didn't feel like Mega stone although I've been gobbling caps like candy to get my whole-body THC content back up where it needs to be. I've been higher and not had balance issues. Sightly disconcerting. 7 days to go for "implantation part #2"

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Ya - I never judge people - since I'm not a judge - and what people believe in - is up to them - I've known people who believe that lizard people run the show - and others that believe that politicians do too - and I may not agree - but that doesn't stop me from getting along with and liking someone for their character - intelligence - humour or charm - for there is far more to a person - than just their beliefs - which can change like the wind - throughout someone's life -
Well stated.

oldfogey8

It's really inexpensive. If the spittle bug eats the plant, or if it crawls over Diatomaceous Earth it's akin to eating, or walking on glass shards. You use a duster to apply it.
And wear a mask to filter the particles(you won’t see me recommending a mask too often so mark it in your calendar 😂). The dust supposedly gets in your lungs and act like tiny razor blades. That being said, I never wear a mask when dusting with DE but then again, I have chased a bear out of my yard so I ain’t that bright. It does wipe out insects though for sure. I wouldn’t apply it during flower either.

cola

Ya - I never judge people - since I'm not a judge - and what people believe in - is up to them - I've known people who believe that lizard people run the show - and others that believe that politicians do too - and I may not agree - but that doesn't stop me from getting along with and liking someone for their character - intelligence - humour or charm - for there is far more to a person - than just their beliefs - which can change like the wind - throughout someone's life -

Gypsy, Those are wise, and carefully worded, prescient thoughts .. There is only One ultimate judge.

Last edited:

oldfogey8

To me flying the flag upside down, is of the same order as dragging the flag on the ground in the dirt, or burning the flag, some of which are illegal. Both my parents (yes, my mom included) were in uniform during the second world war, and I had a draft number myself during conscription, that follows me for life.. I think that it is disgracing those who died and served their country for freedom, and is itself a disgrace. To each their own. I love where I live. :love::love:
Flying a flag upside down is in no way an insult to our service members. It is historically done to express a nation in distress. Service members swear an oath to uphold the Constitution and the vast majority do that but they are duty bound to follow orders, good or bad. None of the disaster that is the current state of the world falls on them. I appreciate the service your mom and dad.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

The very thought that this happened..this will set a president that will change everything.