What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
@Gray Wolf a 14mm male joint fits perfectly into the volcano bag mouthpiece.
So all you need is a adapter.
Been running bags through water for years that way.
There is also this rig........pretty sure you know this?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Best of luck boss! We will all be thinking about you and sending you lots of good vibes.

Don't worry about the forum. The staff has it all under control. Focus on your health for the time being. It will all be alright.

Try to spend the time tomorrow with you family.

When you feel back capable to, please drop us a post.

Cheers and many of good vibes.

The Staff
Oh - that's very nice of you and the other mods/admins Cvh -

Me - the Mrs and my 2 kids here will all take the train from Surbiton up to Waterloo tomorrow afternoon - then walk the 10 minutes to St Thomas's - opposite the Houses of Parliament - just across the river Thames - so it will be a bit of a family outing for us all together - before they will have to leave me in the hands of the NHS -

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Oh - that's very nice of you and the other mods/admins Cvh -

Me - the Mrs and my 2 kids here will all take the train from Surbiton up to Waterloo tomorrow afternoon - then walk the 10 minutes to St Thomas's - opposite the Houses of Parliament - just across the river Thames - so it will be a bit of a family outing for us all together - before they will have to leave me in the hands of the NHS -
I hope they aren't too stressed especially your wife.
That's gonna be as hard on her as you.
Good luck to you all!

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240413_092205_4.jpg

Kind of surprised @Gray Wolf doesnt have one of these.
😆
I have collected quite a range of glass adapters thats about 10% of it.
😝

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Gray Wolf a 14mm male joint fits perfectly into the volcano bag mouthpiece.
So all you need is a adapter.
Been running bags through water for years that way.
There is also this rig........pretty sure you know this?
Thanks brother! They had the same piece that I just designed, so I bought one.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I like my glass rig with the quartz banger the only drawback so this one it doesn’t old enough water. The stem is not long enough. I have to draw on it too long to get a good hit.
This is our favorite dab rig for the enail.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
@Boo -- Brother, I just now caught this. Creatine. Shitdamnhell.

You are drinking caffeine (bad) with your green tea.

I strongly suggest that just for now, while you are flushing -- LAY OFF ALL TEA. <-- You are interfering with the flush by drinking even green tea. And you are adding a filtering load you needn't add to your kidneys:

"Green tea has between 30 and 50 mg of caffeine per 8-ounce cup...
After reading your message, I decided to research the green tea, and I found that the decaffeinated green tea is encouraged for kidney problems where the caffeine laden tea is not. I don’t drink any fluids that I can’t see through, which is a good rule for kidney problems as usual, I appreciate you keeping an eye on me Walt… we get by with a little help from our friends

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
After reading your message, I decided to research the green tea, and I found that the decaffeinated green tea is encouraged for kidney problems where the caffeine laden tea is not. I don’t drink any fluids that I can’t see through, which is a good rule for kidney problems as usual, I appreciate you keeping an eye on me Walt… we get by with a little help from our friends
How's Dutch today?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I hope they aren't too stressed especially your wife.
That's gonna be as hard on her as you.
Good luck to you all!
She's my rock mate - and in good control of things at home and with the kids - when very occasionally - I am not around

- when I get back from the hospital - after about 5 days in there - she will be my primary carer - and will take a week off work - just to look after me -

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
She's my rock mate - and in good control of things at home and with the kids - when very occasionally - I am not around

- when I get back from the hospital - after about 5 days in there - she will be my primary carer - and will take a week off work - just to look after me -
Awesome!!
That's probably the most critical part of aftercare........someone who cares.
😍

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
How's Dutch today?
Dutch is 12 years old today, the glucosamine I am giving him seems to help quite a bit......I just gave him a really nice t-bone that was loosely trimmed just for him...Ivan got a lot of scraps and they both loved it...he's still gnawing on the bone, Ivan watches jealously...I got one of those bucket trap door doohickus units that has yielded 4 mice in 24 hours...gotta love a gimmick that works...

Latest posts

Latest posts