What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Happy Birthday Mrs Pute!..

๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ

from Connie Dobbs

IMG_5472.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
what are some things one notices about this video?โ€ฆ

for one , are there really beaches in Amsterdam?

is that water safe to swim in?

At least 1/3 of Hollands current land mass has been claimed from the sea - with the superb engineering capabilities of the Dutch - so they create 'beaches' - and waterways/canals throughout Holland - leading to alot of life around water ๐Ÿ’ง - they have a huge man-made inland lake there called the Isylmeer -

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
At least 1/3 of Hollands current land mass has been claimed from the sea - with the superb engineering capabilities of the Dutch - so they create 'beaches' - and waterways/canals throughout Holland - leading to alot of life around water ๐Ÿ’ง - they have a huge man-made inland lake there called the Isylmeer -

I would be afraid that the sewers and toilets on them boats are flushed right into those canalsโ€ฆ.

i hope I am wrong

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Has anyone here ever won the lottery - or won big in any game of chance ๐Ÿค”?
- Having never been a betting man my self - I've never won anything ( other than 3x$50 Jackpots on a fruit machine in 1978) - because I don't bet often - or ever these days -

I'm typically lucky in games of chance and attribute my not winning the lottery to having bought only one lottery ticket in my lifetime.

Being an engineer and understanding statistics ruins the whole boundless dreaming while breathlessly awaiting part for me, but my BIL won a $100K Playboy Magazine drawing just by entering, pointing out that against all odds, someone does draw the lucky number.

Latest posts

Latest posts