What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
It is truly amazing. Especially for those of us who learned how to type on a non-IBM Selectric/manual typewriter, using carbon paper when we wanted copies and thought we were shitting in tall cotton when White Out was invented. ;)
My first short story was published in the New York Journal-American newspaper when I was 16. It was typed on the Royal typewriter my aunt had gifted me.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A partially cloudy day starting at 47F and predicted to reach 72F.

My 18 bean soup turned out good, so I will be making it again.

The basement has been flooding since they cleaned the gutters on the 4th and I just figured out it was a broken water pipe. That outside piping is PVC and I’m guessing they pulled on the hose hard and broke something underground. I will be digging it out today to find out.

I designed another adaptor that will allow the use of a Volcano vape bag on a bubbler to moisturize and cool the vapors. I’ll send it off for bids today.

I forgot about gym until it was too late yesterday morning, so I’ll be going this morning instead.

D Gold, author of Cannabis Alchemy, sent me an autographed and serialized copy of his new Buds, Keys, and LSD book.

Today I need to unroll the old oriental rug enough to take pictures and see if I can give it away for free on Craigslist.

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 18986978 View attachment 18986979

The basement has been flooding since they cleaned the gutters on the 4th and I just figured out it was a broken water pipe. That outside piping is PVC and I’m guessing they pulled on the hose hard and broke something underground. I will be digging it out today to find out.

I designed another adaptor that will allow the use of a Volcano vape bag on a bubbler to moisturize and cool the vapors. I’ll send it off for bids today.

I forgot about gym until it was too late yesterday morning, so I’ll be going this morning instead.

D Gold, author of Cannabis Alchemy, sent me an autographed and serialized copy of his new Buds, Keys, and LSD book.

Today I need to unroll the old oriental rug enough to take pictures and see if I can give it away for free on Craigslist.
GW ,B4 you give it away maybe one last time☝️😊

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 18986978 View attachment 18986979

Good morning GW. Hope you find that leak without much digging

so excited about your new bag design for the bubbler. Can’t wait to try it. My new submarine bubbler glass pipe is otw 😊

that rug will go quick. I got rid of one in about 30 minutes for 50 bucks on FB marketplace. It’s my favorite way to get rid of stuff these days. Especially big stuff I don’t have to take to the goodwill or find a place to Get rid of it. Folks love free stuff to, just do a curb alert and it will be gone in a flash.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
All is swell. No snacks. All the locals I asked about cannabis were hesitant to speak about it. We were on the west coast. One driver told me the carribean side was ‘more Rastafarian’ which I think was a way of saying weed was more accepted. If/when we go back, we are going to explore the carribean areas. My guess is they did not want their employers to find out they spoke about our favorite plant. Had a great time. Saw many interesting animals and plants. Poverty is rampant there. Spoke with a resident who was like minded politically. Blew his mind by telling him about ‘squatting’, no voter ID required to vote and the corruption of our politicians. He said he pulled his kids from school over ‘woke’ bullshit. Their president is pushing WEF crap as well. Debated one your guide who touted his countries lack of a military. He said they were happy to use their taxes to pay for healthcare, social programs and education and reliance on America to protect them. Migrants are a crime issue there as well but they are all transiting thru Costa Rica headed for the US. 😡

try Jamaica ….we went three times…Ocho Rios rocks

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning GW. Hope you find that leak without much digging

so excited about your new bag design for the bubbler. Can’t wait to try it. My new submarine bubbler glass pipe is otw 😊

that rug will go quick. I got rid of one in about 30 minutes for 50 bucks on FB marketplace. It’s my favorite way to get rid of stuff these days. Especially big stuff I don’t have to take to the goodwill or find a place to Get rid of it. Folks love free stuff to, just do a curb alert and it will be gone in a flash.
Me too............

The glass shop quoted delivery of the first two sets as "before the end of the month". I'm guessing next month on this one, if they can build it at all. It is precision fit in some places, which will require some wet grinding, but allows you to open and close the bag valve. The first version opens the valve and leaves it open, but the water trap in the bubbler keeps it from leaving.

Volcano bag adaptor.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Me too............

The glass shop quoted delivery of the first two sets as "before the end of the month". I'm guessing next month on this one, if they can build it at all. It is precision fit in some places, which will require some wet grinding, but allows you to open and close the bag valve. The first version opens the valve and leaves it open, but the water trap in the bubbler keeps it from leaving.

View attachment 18986992
To me it’s amazing that you can order such a part. I’m assuming that they blow it then grind it. would like to see that process.