What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Good morning from the eastern Colorado prairie where we put the high in the high plains

moar plumbing today

IMG_3761.jpeg

IMG_7872.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

Janborrego

I think I am going to get 2 outside harvests this year. Two of the 3 strains I started for summer grow is already in second week of flower the other is pre flower. So the end of may or mid June I will have a harvest. I will let my loop tell me. I have already started a few strains the black and black Alaska Purple. 5 of each I will be planting some snow leopard and a few others. I was going to grow my cap junky blends, but I traded them. I won some beans on x several times. I just started Evo Dream 5 of those. I like yo start them every 2 weeks so they do not all finish at once. I will be able to
I like to walk....but the only way I will run is if the cops are chasing me.....
I wouldn’t even do it then my ankles suck.They would both roll and I would be on the ground

giggy

Morning folks, rain today and storms tomorrow. Took down two plants, so I'm now shut down. Got to get a new carbon filter and looking at tents. Need a 3'x3' or a 4'x4'. I know I have enough light for a 3'x3' but would have to add to what I got for the bigger tent. Anyway time for some changes.

giggy

I think I am going to get 2 outside harvests this year. Two of the 3 strains I started for summer grow is already in second week of flower the other is pre flower. So the end of may or mid June I will have a harvest. I will let my loop tell me. I have already started a few strains the black and black Alaska Purple. 5 of each I will be planting some snow leopard and a few others. I was going to grow my cap junky blends, but I traded them. I won some beans on x several times. I just started Evo Dream 5 of those. I like yo start them every 2 weeks so they do not all finish at once. I will be able to

I wouldn’t even do it then my ankles suck.They would both roll and I would be on the ground
Be careful, that they don't reveg on you.might want to get a dark area so you can keep the 12/12 light/dark. I know someone who has done this.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Like twilight but the sun is up. Almost had to turn on the kitchen light.
Yep we got that too
Morning folks, rain today and storms tomorrow. Took down two plants, so I'm now shut down. Got to get a new carbon filter and looking at tents. Need a 3'x3' or a 4'x4'. I know I have enough light for a 3'x3' but would have to add to what I got for the bigger tent. Anyway time for some changes.
hope y’all are doing ok Giggy. Been thinking about you…

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Now everytime I watch “Bloodsport” I can point at you and tell everyone “I know that guy ! “ 🥸
Yeah - I was playing the part of some obscure Swedish nobleman - Per Gustavson - and I had to wear this blue (Aikido) skirt - bare chested - with a dyed blonde barnet - looks kinda glamorous - but in reality it was pretty tough physical work - with all these ever changing martial arts directors - telling you what to do - in a hot and humid studio (Clearwater Bay Studios) -

Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Why are you nervous?

plumbing jobs….i got three of them going at once , it is difficult for me to say no….all three jobs are for seniors who cannot do the work , two of them are around 80 and the other in his 70’s….

leaky kitchen faucets , bathroom faucets/shower , and 3 toilets that need all the guts installed and then remounted on the bowls….

4 hours work at the most but that’s if I have allthe parts…otherwise it’s a 50 mile round trip to the hardware store….

i really would rather be fishing ya know….

around 1975

IMG_0951.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts