What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
i hear you brother and i can get like that too
if i cant see the kitchen im not going to eat the food, but i live on booze and crap so who am i to complain
but i can can afford to be picky about what i eat now days and sometimes its nice to get something fancy
someone posted about how mc'freakin' donalds is $10 for a big mac sandwcih!
fooey on that, i can get better food for less

you know what they say, buy nice or buy twice, some things its worth spending the extra $ on
/tools, cookwear and things liek that

but im just a mutt and im happy with what i get

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
i hear you brother and i can get like that too
if i cant see the kitchen im not going to eat the food, but i live on booze and crap so who am i to complain
but i can can afford to be picky about what i eat now days and sometimes its nice to get something fancy
someone posted about how mc'freakin' donalds is $10 for a big mac sandwcih!
fooey on that, i can get better food for less

you know what they say, but nice or but twice, some things its worth spending the extra $ on
/tools, cookwear and things liek that

but im just a mutt and im happy with what i get

Yeah - my son had a birthday recently - and he wanted to go to 5 Guys burger place - jeez - £10 and up for a blink'in burger - just under £5 - for a portion of chips 🍟 - and I took a rain check on the milkshakes - they were so bloody expensive -

Time Tunnel Time - let's go back to 1967 - in London England -

exoticrobotic

Yeah - my son had a birthday recently - and he wanted to go to 5 Guys burger place - jeez - £10 and up for a blink'in burger - just under £5 - for a portion of chips 🍟 - and I took a rain check on the milkshakes - they were so bloody expensive -

So cool to see London in colour like that.

lol at Ravels

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club

right! the whole kabob thing was like $50 but it was good food
when did a burger become so expensive?

i feel like an old fart now

exoticrobotic

The fiveguys burger was a bit sloppy tbh.

My son made a homemade burger in a brioche bun that blew it away.

Homemade burger, homemade mayo, home made chilli sauce, and chips from actual potatos

amazing, really proud of him.

wish he would stop nicking all my bloody hash oil though ffs he pretty much took the fucking lot, left a skid mark is all.

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aching and stiff this morning after uprooting the well established Bamboo yesterday.

At least i've got a couple of grams of nice hash oil to ease the pain.

Or so i thought

It's bloody all gone except a small scrape.

The new button on my Peyote has also 'dissappeared'

ffs
Ladybug.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Homemade burger, homemade mayo, home made chilli sauce, and chips from actual potatos

wish he would stop nicking all my bloody hash oil though ffs he pretty much took the fucking lot, left a skid mark is all.
Commiseration brother! I suggest forward stock and reserves with visiting friends and relatives.

Back in the 70's, the elder estranged son of a woman that I was living with used to swing by and raid my stash when we were away, so I learned to hide a small decoy forward stock where it was easily found to stop him from taking the place apart looking for it and lock my reserve stash in the safe.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

Yeah - I usually cook burgers 🍔 at home - you can get 250gram Aberdeen Angus steak burger patties - for about £1.50 each - a whole lettuce for £1 - 6-8 Tomatoes for £1 too - Brioche Buns are about £1.50 for 4 - a squeeze of Hellman's - and a splat of ketchup - maybe a bit of raw or caremalized onion -

- and 'Bob's Ya Blinkers!' - 4 fat burgers for under a tenner (£10) -

Some of these restaurants have some nerve - charging what they do - but when all's said and done -

' Ya Pays Ya Money - Ya Take's Ya Choice!' -

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts