What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah - I was playing the part of some obscure Swedish nobleman - Per Gustavson - and I had to wear this blue (Aikido) skirt - bare chested - with a dyed blonde barnet - looks kinda glamorous - but in reality it was pretty tough physical work - with all these ever changing martial arts directors - telling you what to do - in a hot and humid studio (Clearwater Bay Studios) -
Was that the Van Damme Bloodsport movie?
Do ladybirds eat peyote?

Looked snapped off to me
She sure seemed more than happy to continue to wander around on it for some reason.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

moar really good weed..

IMG_8661.jpeg

BrassNwood

Veteran
Orange eclipse bad!!!!!!
😆
ROFLMAO
Van Nuys ,Northridge , Reseda , Canoga Park , Pacoima , Ojai…a few places I hung out…
Ahhhh west side. I was more eastside San Gaberial valley. Grew up in Monrovia. Now live a mile from the beach at the south end of the 605 fwy.
Split that time between the beach and the mountains. Crestline / Lake Arrowhead.
Beautiful nug Dog
View attachment 18984940

I hung out at Ft Ord for 6 months by Monterey, Big Sur and Carmel. Beautiful area except I was in Basic.
I did my basic at Ft Ord Nov of 72. I can remember it snowing on the beach during live rifle fire. " Drill Sgt I can't see my target for the snow on my sights."
Closed now.
6 day countdown now - before they open me up - take me motor/pump out - and fix me dodgy Mitral valve - with a bit of bovine or piggly-wiggly material - so if I tell a lie - and say I'm Muslim or Jewish - I'll only get the option that once went Moooo! - and not Oink-Oink?
- is there such a thing as Halal - or Kosher Surgery?

What no "BORG" metal bits?
Gypsy, if it doesn't go well, can I have your kidneys...:rolleyes:
You sick bastard... LOL
I think I am going to get 2 outside harvests this year. Two of the 3 strains I started for summer grow is already in second week of flower the other is pre flower. So the end of may or mid June I will have a harvest. I will let my loop tell me. I have already started a few strains the black and black Alaska Purple. 5 of each I will be planting some snow leopard and a few others. I was going to grow my cap junky blends, but I traded them. I won some beans on x several times. I just started Evo Dream 5 of those. I like yo start them every 2 weeks so they do not all finish at once. I will be able to

I wouldn’t even do it then my ankles suck.They would both roll and I would be on the ground
4 harvest per year.
Aug 1st = Take cuts for clones from still veg stage plants.
Oct 15th = Harvest, set out veg plants, take clones from same
Jan 1st = Same
March 15th = Same
June 1st = Harvest, set out veg plants for summer.

Southern California I really have to be harvested by the first of June and even that late can give me fox tailing if it's been an unusually hot May. Push into June at all means stall and reveg sure as anything.

PXL_20240408_204349887.jpg

Another 180 BadKat Hash capsules.

A third pair of dishes with finished oil awaits in the freezer for today's adventures. That'll bring me up to 540 made so far. I'd like to fill the Jar (800+) before my back gives out.

exoticrobotic