What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
and represents a time when humans still communicated through abstract images
I'm looking at your image - and I'd hazard to say - that it's pretty abstract - is that Zippy from 'Rainbow' - the 70's kids program - smok'in a blunt?

* while advertising 'Smash' - a kinda ultra processed just add water - mashed 🥔 potatoe? - lol

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sons of Alzheimers.jpg
Tons of anarchy.jpg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I'm a very naughty boy - found a few potent roaches - and smoked 'em - but I'm not supposed to be smoking - but I gotta be stoned - it does help - always - to ditch anxiety -

don’t worry about it Amigo , I have been through some serious surgeries and was stoned when they started cutting…

5 fractures C 3,4,& 5 and I smoked a joint before surgery..

IMG_4451.png

look at me now!…

IMG_0956.jpeg

Magu🌈

Yeah - I was playing the part of some obscure Swedish nobleman - Per Gustavson - and I had to wear this blue (Aikido) skirt - bare chested - with a dyed blonde barnet - looks kinda glamorous - but in reality it was pretty tough physical work - with all these ever changing martial arts directors - telling you what to do - in a hot and humid studio (Clearwater Bay Studios) -
That is really cool. Did you get to meet Bolo? I mean, when he wasnt killing you. 🤣 I must have 10 or 12 old kung fu movies that he was in. I always wanted to sit around and drink with him. 🥸 I think that sumbitch is still alive. 77 years old I think, 🌈

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
don’t worry about it Amigo , I have been through some serious surgeries and was stoned when they started cutting…

View attachment 18985366

look at me now!…

View attachment 18985364
Well that's heartening (excuse the pun) - to know 😳 - and thanks for sharing 👍

* - How long was the cut down the back of your neck - looks like a long'un -

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Well that's heartening (excuse the pun) - to know 😳 - and thanks for sharing 👍

* - How long was the cut down the back of your neck - looks like a long'un -

you should see the scar on my back , a foot long , I had a cyst growing on my kidney a they drained about 2 liters of fluid out of it before surgically removing it….

but yeah , the one one my neck is pretty cool looking , I wanna put a tattoo of a zipper there…😂🤡😂🍺

the bolts really help when I am feeling sluggish , a quick jump,with some battery cables and I am good to go!…

IMG_4105.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
That is really cool. Did you get to meet Bolo? I mean, when he wasnt killing you. 🤣 I must have 10 or 12 old kung fu movies that he was in. I always wanted to sit around and drink with him. 🥸 I think that sumbitch is still alive. 77 years old I think, 🌈
Bolo was a real nice guy - but didn't really speak much if any English - so I say that with only his vibe to go on - He spoke Catonese Chinese mostly - and at the time - I knew very little -

* and now for something completely different - the key is to know that 'Goolies = Nads/testicles' -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
you should see the scar on my back , a foot long , I had a cyst growing on my kidney a they drained about 2 liters of fluid out of it before surgically removing it….

but yeah , the one one my neck is pretty cool looking , I wanna put a tattoo of a zipper there…😂🤡😂🍺

the bolts really help when I am feeling sluggish , a quick jump,with some battery cables and I am good to go!…

View attachment 18985375
Yup - that's about as long as the cut they will make thru my sternum - (centre of chest) - next Monday - <screams internally> - lol

CharlesU Farley

View attachment 18985366

look at me now!…

View attachment 18985364
Thing is, it's going to hurt him a _hell_ of a lot more when he coughs than it did you. 🫁🪠

And I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, but you are one _lucky_ motherfucker!!! A silly millimeter here or there, and you're on a "breathing machine" and can only communicate via blinking an eye... for the _rest_ of your life.

Gotta tell you, looking in the eyes of those fuckers can rattle your soul to the core.

In his best ZZ top voice, you certainly are sharp dressed man. ;)