What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Me and the Mrs. outside on the back patio listening to Pink Floyd softly playing during the eclipse.
Mrs Ahab runs inside .
"What the heck are you doing " I asked.
No reply.
Suddenly this comes on the stereo as she cranks the volume, drowning out the P.F. playing on my phone and then comes outside doing some sort of sinuous witch sun worship dance. LOL. She must have been some sort of Viking seer or something in a previous life. She scares me sometimes.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Me and the Mrs. outside on the back patio listening to Pink Floyd softly playing during the eclipse.
Mrs Ahab runs inside .
No reply.
Suddenly this comes on the stereo as she cranks the volume, drowning out the P.F. playing on my phone and then comes outside doing some sort of sinuous witch sun worship dance. LOL. She must have been some sort of Viking seer or something in a previous life. She scares me sometimes.

I'd be checking your cupboards and wardrobes for pointy hats and broomsticks -

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

Mrs Ahab runs inside .
No reply.

Capt., hold Mrs. Capt. tight.. don't _ever_ let her go!!! 😂

Outstanding choice of tunes, definitely not on the nose, thinking outside the box, "sinuous witch sun worship dance" , you got it all Capt.!!!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Capt., hold Mrs. Capt. tight.. don't _ever_ let her go!!! 😂

Outstanding choice of tunes, definitely not on the nose, thinking outside the box, "sinuous witch sun worship dance" , you got it all Capt.!!!
Yeah - it's a whole other ball-game with my Mrs - bopping around to 90's boy bands and Diva's - lol - bless her cotton ❤️ socks -

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I've got another story about that Doors song.
A few years ago I was in town, I think it was the grocery store . It was a grey rainy day .
As I exited the store there was an old woman, very beautiful for her age sitting on a bench.
We made eye contact and I asked her what she thought of the weather,
She looked at me deeply and started singing, "waiting for the sun..."'
It was kind of surreal. Caught me by surprise.
Even though I live in a fairly small community where everyone knows you, is related or at least recognizes everyone else I never saw her again.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I've got another story about that Doors song.
A few years ago I was in town, I think it was the grocery store . It was a grey rainy day .
As I exited the store there was an old woman, very beautiful for her age sitting on a bench.
We made eye contact and I asked her what she thought of the weather,
She looked at me deeply and started singing, "waiting for the sun..."'
It was kind of surreal. Caught me by surprise.
Even though I live in a fairly small community where everyone knows you, is related or at least recognizes everyone else I never saw her again.
Sounds like - as she said 🤔 - she was 'waiting for the sun' - There is - 'Always the Sun' -

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Apparently we folk across the pond are not allowed to view that video.
Oh bloody hell! - yeah I get that all the time when you lot - over the other side of the pond (Atlantic) - post links to certain music - so I'll have a butchers at some other versions - and see if we can hit the sweet spot - and get you to see or hear - what I intended - OK try this one -

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Gypsy, if it doesn't go well, can I have your kidneys...:rolleyes:
Yeah ok 👍 - you get first dibs - if it all goes 'tits up!' - and they are a couple of very good and well functioning kidneys - I tell ya - been off the booze for over 10 years now -

Pssst! - do you know anyone that wants a second hand prostate? - could use a new one myself - and if I do get one - I'll have a spare -

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
i call gypsys hair!

so this is a dble post and i dien know if it would work, brought my mom some funny foods she would not normally eat
enjoy

/reposted from the nfl thread
so here is some middle eastern food
chicken kabab.jpg

first up the chicken kabob, their chicken is seasoned just right and tons of flavor
/i get an extra portion of chicken because this is something both me and my mom will eat
next up we have the kofta kebab
kofta kabab.jpg

its like seasoned ground meat with a nice flavor, in my opinion its better than their steak kabob
and for the star of the show this is their tika korma
tikka korma.jpg

this might become one of my go to dishes at this spot!
nice tender chunks of chicken in a seasoned sauce
not too spicy but you can taste all the extra flavors from the sauce!
/next time we will try the lamb

dig in boys!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
i call gypsys hair!

so this is a dble post and i dien know if it would work, brought my mom some funny foods she would not normally eat
enjoy

/reposted from the nfl thread
so here is some middle eastern food
View attachment 18985216

first up the chicken kabob, their chicken is seasoned just right and tons of flavor
/i get an extra portion of chicken because this is something both me and my mom will eat
next up we have the kofta kebab
View attachment 18985217
its like seasoned ground meat with a nice flavor, in my opinion its better than their steak kabob
and for the star of the show this is their tika korma
View attachment 18985218
this might become one of my go to dishes at this spot!
nice tender chunks of chicken in a seasoned sauce
not too spicy but you can taste all the extra flavors from the sauce!
/next time we will try the lamb

dig in boys!
2024-04-0905.21.495545757480331421456.jpg

I've got a big saucepan fulla chicken curry 🍛 😋 - that the Mrs made yesterday - so I've gotta eat that first - but yeah - all that kebab stuff looks tasty - but who's hands made it?

And if you are calling for my hair - it won't hear you - because I ain't got none - well unless you are talking about arm or leg - ear or facial hair - bit on the chest and a bit on the back too -

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Mrs Ahab runs inside .
No reply.

be strong man and bust out with your own dance moves!
/beware of the babes allure, they will get you every time
xoxo mrs.chicky

View attachment 18985219
I've got a big saucepan fulla chicken curry 🍛 😋 - that the Mrs made yesterday - so I've gotta eat that first - but yeah - all that kebab stuff looks tasty - but who's hands made it?

And if you are calling for my hair - it won't hear you - because I ain't got none - well unless you are talking about arm or leg - ear or facial hair - bit on the chest and a bit on the back too -
well g'd, look at mr fancy cook wear! that is one nice looking pot of curry
im a big fan of saucy meats and love curry from all over the world
in j'pan they have this one place called coco ichibana, its a mild curry with chocolate in it
grinding!
can i ahve more sir....

when i would cook for many i could make a dish like that but now im just feeding me and gam-gam
we like to get take out a couple times a week to just hang out an talk and it gives her a chance to eat foods she would not normally eat
/she is hard core asian so she eats noodles...nothing but noodles
the middle easter lady made the food i ate, i could see her and her delicious almond eyes grilling it up fresh
its a legit place if you like afghan style food

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
be strong man and bust out with your dance moves!
/beware of the babes allure, they will get you every time
xoxo mrs.chicky

well g'd, look at mr fancy cook wear! that is one nice looking pot of curry
im a big fan of saucy meats and love curry from all over the world
in j'pan they have this one place called coco ichibana, its a mild curry with chocolate in it
grinding!
can i ahve more sir....

when i would cook for many i could make a dish like that but now im just feeding me and gam-gam
we like to get take out a couple times a week to just hang out an talk and it gives her a chance to eat foods she would not normally eat
/she is hard core asian so she eats noodles...nothing but noodles
the middle easter lady made the food i ate, i could see her and her delicious almond eye grilling it up fresh
its a legit place if you like afghan style food
Yup - we usually make a big 6 liter pot of curry 🍛 - at least once a week - and yeah - cookware - best buy the best - since we do eat out of it every day - I never order takeaways - unless it's from the restaurant my wife works at - and she cooks it for me - maybe I'm a bit OCD with food? - preferring if its made - by someone you love reciprocally - if not by your own hands -

Latest posts

Latest posts