What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
Middle of trimming … again. This weed is a pita
View attachment 18983935
What part in that pic has been trimmed? I see no differments. What is there to cut off?

Oh -- and I can see the sticky on your pingles, so I can easily grok that trimming is a PITA.

So why do you trim? Little leaves (that I am not sure I can see in that pic) will burn just fine, won't they?

Unca Walt

420club
I just went back t feed the piggies and it seems Earlene isn't doing well...she is sqealing and can't stand up...I picked her up, she took a few steps and fell over...the piglets are eating hard food and should survive but I can imagine what's going on in their heads...
@Boo -- Trying to catch up: Earlene has dippity pig. That isn't a joke. She will be miserable for a couple of days. DON'T TOUCH HER.

But she will get better. She almost certainly got it from the wild oink you put in with her.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
What part in that pic has been trimmed? I see no differments. What is there to cut off?

Oh -- and I can see the sticky on your pingles, so I can easily grok that trimming is a PITA.

So why do you trim? Little leaves (that I am not sure I can see in that pic) will burn just fine, won't they?
Good morning Walt. 😊 The weed in the pic has already been trimed. as good as it will anyways. The second pic was to show that some of the colas larfed out with extra leaves making it a tough trim and kief material vs regular smoking weed. We tried an early sample of a 4 day dried bud and was impressed with its buzz. I thought for sure this would be a dud grow but looks like we will get something out of it. I am looking forward to starting something new in this tent…

Unca Walt

420club
Had dinner and passed out.....now I need a sleeping pill to sleep tonight. .....I am such a misfit.
Get a jar of Melatonin gummies. Take ONE about 20 minutes before bedtime.

Read More:

1712489268126.png

Unca Walt

420club
Good morning Walt. 😊 The weed in the pic has already been trimed. as good as it will anyways. The second pic was to show that some of the colas larfed out with extra leaves making it a tough trim and kief material vs regular smoking weed. We tried an early sample of a 4 day dried bud and was impressed with its buzz. I thought for sure this would be a dud grow but looks like we will get something out of it. I am looking forward to starting something new in this tent…
But... WHY do you trim? The leaves burn, they have goodness in them.

jokerman

Premium user
Youngest son came by today to say hi and celebrate Moms Bday.
He has grown quite a bit since he was a baby but he will always be our baby.
I asked him now his workouts were going and he said like this.
😆 View attachment 18984121
Good looking kid takes after me like a mirror.
View attachment 18984122
I like to tell him struggle all you want this is your future if you are lucky.
😂
Handsome bastards ☝️😊❤️
Nice to be young☝️

jokerman

Premium user
Out of respect for my wife's wishes - I always try and keep expletive laden language - to the absolute minimum in our home - always telling the kids to NEVER swear around their Mother - but occasionally my wife does swear 🤬 - only in some dialect from Bicol in the Philippines - and none of us understands what she's saying - so can't really take offence -
I use words and gestures from different countries.
Sometimes I insult in three different languages.
Gestures are kind of international .
Good Morning Folks!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
My Mum was just the same - she would hit you with the first available blunt instrument - if you had the sheer ordasity to dare to swear 🤬 in her presence -

She would say - 'Can't you be more original - than regaling people with foul common words!' - and - 'We have many words in the English language - don't let me hear of those words - that give the other ones - a bad name' -

I guess that we didn't have such a thing as 'Free Speech' - in our home back then - or you'd get clobbered with a mallet - or whatever was handy - lol
We were not allowed anything near cuss words around momma. I remember getting wacked on the head for saying sush up (not even shut up) but shut up was bad language in our house. I learned good cussing in the army and mostly the good stuff in the navy yard.

Unca Walt

420club
My Mum was just the same - she would hit you with the first available blunt instrument - if you had the sheer ordasity to dare to swear 🤬 in her presence -

She would say - 'Can't you be more original - than regaling people with foul common words!' - and - 'We have many words in the English language - don't let me hear of those words - that give the other ones - a bad name' -

I guess that we didn't have such a thing as 'Free Speech' - in our home back then - or you'd get clobbered with a mallet - or whatever was handy - lol
I can help you out a tad. In Mandarin:

Ni ta ma day <-- My own romanization: "You piece of shit."

And just like in Ow-strilia, in China the word 'cunt' is not really bad at all. So feel free to call someone:

Sha-bi ! <-- Yup. That's the c-word.

One of the fun things about Mandarin is that the Chinese got to the word "ma" and just about stopped there to use it for everything. Sorta like English with the word: "to/two/too".

So "ma" can mean either "mother" or "to swear" or "horse" or if put at the end of a sentence turns the sentence into a question: "ma?"

Kao = fuck

So call sumbody "kao ma!" <-- See? You are already speaking Mandarin.

BTW: You can put a sentence together in Mandarin composed of on the word "ma".

Ni <-- You

Ni ma ma ma ma? Does your mother swear at a horse?

OK... I wuz just outside lookin' up, and I am as high as Andromeda's titties.

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I must state, I'm only like that when I'm on my lonesome. Swearing at the TV and the like. But don't we all..
I've got this feral cat, that's been visiting my garden for a considerable amount of time now. It's so nervous. But I feed it everyday with proper meat ( my leftovers from dinner. I eat a lot of fresh meat). Gradually it's getting used to me. Sometimes it'll even let me fuss her. But the slightest movement or noise and its gone.
I'm not really a cat person, but this one has me.
I'm going to persevere, I have too. So far, it'll venture as close to the backdoor buts it's so so nervous. But everyday I think I'm gaining ground, gaining its trust but its extremely wary.
Should I stop. Should I carry on.
Any tips, appreciated. Thanks.
The cat will warm up to you eventually if you keep feeding it.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I must state, I'm only like that when I'm on my lonesome. Swearing at the TV and the like. But don't we all..
I've got this feral cat, that's been visiting my garden for a considerable amount of time now. It's so nervous. But I feed it everyday with proper meat ( my leftovers from dinner. I eat a lot of fresh meat). Gradually it's getting used to me. Sometimes it'll even let me fuss her. But the slightest movement or noise and its gone.
I'm not really a cat person, but this one has me.
I'm going to persevere, I have too. So far, it'll venture as close to the backdoor buts it's so so nervous. But everyday I think I'm gaining ground, gaining its trust but its extremely wary.
Should I stop. Should I carry on.
Any tips, appreciated. Thanks.

keep on feeding the cat as long as you are willing to make a lifetime commitment to her…..ride until the wheels fall off

Unca Walt

420club
i save the good ones I trim off and all the little popcorn buds on the lower part of the plant for kief which is also smoked but are not as harsh on your lungs Opposed to without them. Less coughing and better buzz just having the flowers in my ready rolls.
Ah. I see. So someone like me -- If I ever successfully grew a plant.

And if that plant was female.

And if that female plant got to grow up and have buds.

Then I would smoke every-fargin-thing except the stems and roots.

No trimming ever. You guys are just purist connoiseurs. I see it thisaway:

You are all vintners with your own special vines, crafted over years to create the finest of wines.

I would be looking for wild grapes in the woods to make grappa even using the dried skins.

Yao ai, buyao zhan-zhung! <-- Make love, not war.

Last edited: