What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around, passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Mostly cloudy with rain here starting at 42F and predicted to reach 55F.

Trying out a new concentrate mix this morning in my new dab rig. I mixed some pure THC-A Isolate crystals, with some terpene soup from THC-A Isolate production, supplied by a local extraction lab. Good flavor and good effects!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Ah. I see. So someone like me -- If I ever successfully grew a plant.

And if that plant was female. And if that female plant got to grow up and have buds.

Then I would smoke every-fargin-thing except the stems and roots.

No trimming ever. You guys are just purist connoiseurs. I see it this way:

You are all vintners with your own special vines, crafted over years to create the finest of wines.

I would be looking for wild grapes in the woods to make grappa even using the dried skins.
No doubt you would find a way to smoke the stems and roots too…

OleReynard

Morning everyone looks to be 4 days of moisture coming into this area.
Greatly needed lakes down ez 3' .
A thing on local news was talking might be tough to launch boats with water so low.

Went for a cruise yesterday to Hill City, great relatively unknown fishing lake checking out lodging and shit.

Since moved up here been doing nothing but working either on the cabin finishing it up or the first few years up here I had to take on a job.
Then Brenda's cancer scare last year, my broken foot, both of us having parents not doing the best.
We're playing this year bought a new s x s last year new boat this year.
Put the brakes on moving this summer pick it back up in the fall when all the tourists are gone.

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around, passing left! View attachment 18984221 View attachment 18984222

Mostly cloudy with rain here starting at 42F and predicted to reach 55F.

Trying out a new concentrate mix this morning in my new dab rig. I mixed some pure THC-A Isolate crystals, with some terpene soup from THC-A Isolate production, supplied by a local extraction lab. Good flavor and good effects!
Wish you were my neighbor😊

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@SubGirl, in answer to your question as to whether my system could be adapted to a bag, it is easy to attach the bubblers to the bag to cool down and moisturize the smoke, as demonstrated by the dirty peecture below:

Tougher to fill the bag from a Diamond Knot Nail, but if you placed the collapsed bag in a chamber with hose to the vaporizer system, and pulled a vacuum in the chamber around the bag, the bag would inflate through the nail.

Ignore everything but the single bubbler that the bag is attached to.

View attachment 18983988
@SubGirl Does the single perculator assembly in the foreground is meet your needs for a cooler bag?

If so, given that it uses a Sneaky Pete Submarine Pipe for percolation and you started the quest in motion, I've dubbed it a SubGirl rig.

Here is a less confusing picture:

SubGirl rig.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts