What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wish you were my neighbor😊
Me too brother! You can't have too many kindred spirits in the hood.
Morning OFC. We are experiencing wind gusts close to 100 mph. Damage everywhere! Power is out all over the city. I need to wander out and check for damage.
Holy sheet mon!!!!! Good luck! Maybe you should wear a backpack loaded with enough bricks to keep your skinny butt grounded if a gust sneaks up on you?

CharlesU Farley

Ah - so you can turn 'The Gentleman' on at will - that's a good tool to have -
🔧 in your social interaction toolbox 🧰
Damn, you mentioned The Gentleman! Harley and I have been watching that on Netflix. Out-fucking-standing! Got to tell you though, sometimes we are tempted to put on the closed captioning because even though we know they're speaking English, we have one hell of a hard time understanding what they're saying when they're talking so fast!! 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂

CharlesU Farley

My language can be considered very offensive, as i cus and swear like it's going out of fashion. However, as soon as I'm around my 2 boys and their partners, I completely switch into very respectful mode.
Probably why I spend so much of my time alone 😅. Ahh well.
Good morow..pissing down yet again.
Imagine living in a world without geo engineering..
That's probably isn't going to come as any surprise to most of you old geezers in this thread, but occasionally _I_ can be a bit profane as well. o_O

In addition to that, my children are not only used to my cussing, they're pretty good cussers as well. When the grandkids turn 13, Grandpa takes them down to the spring and teaches them not to be assholes in life.

Part of that discussion is that when they are just around Grandpa, they can cuss all they want and Grandpa won't say anything. ;)

You should see the smile on their faces.:cool:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
@SubGirl Does the single perculator assembly in the foreground is meet your needs for a cooler bag?

If so, given that it uses a Sneaky Pete Submarine Pipe for percolation and you started the quest in motion, I've dubbed it a SubGirl rig.

Here is a less confusing picture:

View attachment 18984261
It seems it would be smoother going thru that water in the submarine tank. Dog sent me the site for those tanks and I considered it before getting totally confused on what I would need for my rig. I’m sure the buzz I had got in the way for me to push it on the back burner but now you got me thinking again.
I love having a rig named after me. Now I have to get one. 🤣😁😁