What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

CharlesU Farley

I got mentholated shaving cream on my nutz once and that turned into a fuckin nightmare pretty fast.
🐕
Back in the day, my grandfather had lower back surgery and always was in a lot of pain. There was a liquid medication called Heet liniment that he used to use. One time, he got too much of it on the applicator and it ran down the crack of his ass. All I remember him saying was, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" The liquid had ran down the crack of his ass and completely saturated his hemorrhoids. :eek:

He said it made him forget all about his back pain.:ROFLMAO:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Back in the day, my grandfather had lower back surgery and always was in a lot of pain. There was a liquid medication called Heet liniment that he used to use. One time, he got too much of it on the applicator and it ran down the crack of his ass. All I remember him saying was, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" The liquid had ran down the crack of his ass and completely saturated his hemorrhoids. :eek:

I bet!
😆

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Bet that was special …you get a hard winter as well there Bigsur?

yes Sir!

eastern high plains Colorado 4300’ zone 5a/5b

harvest between Sept 15 and Oct 15 if we are lucky

cannot finish sativas like Molokai Frost or Viet Nam Black

but the kushes do well

IMG_2354.jpeg

IMG_3725.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I knew a real oldie Americano that I used to visit in Fresno California - many years ago when I was in my early 20's - he had a bottle of this Brown's Solution that he swore by as a heavy pain reliever - one day I read the bottle tag - and it had cocaine and laudenum in it - kinda like the speedball - that John Belushi died of - mixing coke and smack - this old guy had all sorts of antique pain relievers - and would take them - then rail off all sorts of great stories from his past - he was a natural storyteller - and I could listen to him for hours and hours and not get bored -

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I knew a real oldie Americano that I used to visit in Fresno California - many years ago when I was in my early 20's - he had a bottle of this Brown's Solution that he swore by as a heavy pain reliever - one day I read the bottle tag - and it had cocaine and laudenum in it - kinda like the speedball - that John Belushi died of - mixing coke and smack - this old guy had all sorts of antique pain relievers - and would take them - then rail off all sorts of great stories from his past - he was a natural storyteller - and I could listen to him for hours and hours and not get bored -
Ya - the memory comes back to me now - the oldie guy was born in 1899 - and had lived thru 2 world wars - he had so much to share about what he had gone thru - and me having no family in the states - he was kinda like my Grandpa for a while there - but he was so lonely - his wife kid and all his lifetime buddies had already died - and he was left in this world alone - he would really appreciate it when I would visit - although he was wracked by cancer - and soon passed on - but he felt a strong need to pass on his stories verbally to me - as if to say - 'Yeah - I was the man who lived thru all these trials and travesties in life - and I ain't ready to go yet - till I pass the stories of them - onto this young man here' - (and that was me - listening intently - fully entertained) - RIP Jim 🙏 I remember you well -

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

Ya - the memory comes back to me now - the oldie guy was born in 1899 - and had lived thru 2 world wars - he had so much to share about what he had gone thru - and me having no family in the states - he was kinda like my Grandpa for a while there - but he was so lonely - his wife kid and all his lifetime buddies had already died - and he was left in this world alone - he would really appreciate it when I would visit - although he was wracked by cancer - and soon passed on - but he felt a strong need to pass on his stories verbally to me - as if to say - 'Yeah - I was the man who lived thru all these trials and travesties in life - and I ain't ready to go yet - till I pass the stories of them - onto this young man here' - (and that was me - listening intently - fully entertained) - RIP Jim 🙏 I remember you well -
Change sailor to conductor and this was me and my Grandpa:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Took it upon myself back then to realize that older people have a wealth of life experience - stories of joy and woe - that they need to remember - and somehow pass on - so as to let further generations know about it all - sometimes educational - oftentimes darn entertaining -

- I worked the door at this club called The Keystone - in San Francisco - and met William S. Burroughs - the great American author - he was doing a gig at the club - must have been in his 70's at the time - but still had so much to share -

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I have always enjoyed my time with the older generations as well.
Learned quite a few things and had a lot of laughs.
Also saw some heartbreak as well outliving everyone and everything you ever loved is brutal in its own right.
IMG_20240406_200603_4.jpg

Zero snow in this front and no rain either which sucks cuz we're down this year.
IMG_20240406_195450_6.jpg

Ready,set........squat!
😆

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Youngest son came by today to say hi and celebrate Moms Bday.
He has grown quite a bit since he was a baby but he will always be our baby.
I asked him now his workouts were going and he said like this.
😆
IMG_20240406_121131_7.jpg

Good looking kid takes after me like a mirror.
IMG_20240406_124513.jpg

I like to tell him struggle all you want this is your future if you are lucky.
😂

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Youngest son came by today to say hi and celebrate Moms Bday.
He has grown quite a bit since he was a baby but he will always be our baby.
I asked him now his workouts were going and he said like this.
😆 View attachment 18984121
Good looking kid takes after me like a mirror.
View attachment 18984122
I like to tell him struggle all you want this is your future if you are lucky.
😂
Happy Birthday 🎂 Mum - looks like a healthy boy - I know the feeling/duty of having to make our kid's stronger 💪 - it's like some paternal instinct - that must be applied -

And now for a bit of 'Bricktop' - a VERY unsavoury character - in the Guy Ritchie film 'Snatch' - could be said to be Britain's answer to Joe Pesci - not very dog friendly - and a dodgy boxing promoter -

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Happy Birthday 🎂 Mum - looks like a healthy boy - I know the feeling/duty of having to make our kid's stronger 💪 - it's like some paternal instinct - that must be applied -

And now for a bit of 'Bricktop' - a VERY unsavoury character - in the Guy Ritchie film 'Snatch' - could be said to be Britain's answer to Joe Pesci - not very dog friendly - and a dodgy boxing promoter -

Love the gratuitous use of the word cunt in your culture........ can't really get away with that one here.
Definitely our responsibility to form the coming generation always nas been always will be.
Children cannot do for self.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Love the gratuitous use of the word cunt in your culture........ can't really get away with that one here.
Definitely our responsibility to form the coming generation always nas been always will be.
Children cannot do for self.
Funny that word - can be used as an insult - but often used as a semi-affectionate term/word - particularly amongst Aussies and Brits -

- As in - ' How's ya mate Rono doing these days Bob?' - 'Well as always - he's a bit of a silly cunt - gets himself in a tizzy over nadda all the time - but that's Rono' -

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts