What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

CharlesU Farley

my people are from Denmark and Portugal …I was wondering what country are your ancestors from?….

it is indeed difficult to show emotions and feelings over the www , but we try..🙏

i agree with you on the left right paradigm

View attachment 18983453
Some of us just turned on, tuned in, and dropped out... a very long time ago. :cool:

As long as the smoke doesn't get in my lungs, they can all have at it. I don't even want to watch it, it's like watching a car wreck in slow motion, knowing there's nothing you can do to stop it. o_O

I'll just stay tuned to the Friends of Big Bear Valley eagles nesting and hope the eggs are still alive, it's much better for my blood pressure. :LOL:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I don't want to live in El Paso and Sturgis-Rapid City housing has gotten up there. Where is the fishing.

It's like my Brother In Law saying the cost of housing in Florida is cheap.....maybe inland but not on the coast.

Give me a river or give me death.

7% lower than the National Average

Rapid City Housing Market Trends​

What is the housing market like in Rapid City today?
In February 2024, Rapid City home prices were down 3.0% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $325K.

On average, homes in Rapid City sell after 90 days on the market compared to 73 days last year. There were 65 homes sold in February this year, down from 67 last year.
$322K
Sale Price
-3.7%
since last year
$198
Sale $/Sq. Ft.
+8.5%
since last year
Under List Price
2.1%

Days on Market

Down Payment

Total Homes Sold
To compare other locations to the Rapid City and , enter a city, neighborhood, state, or zip code into the search bar. Rapid City's median sale price is 22% lower than the national average.

Overall is 7% lower than the national average.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
A little earlier I went out to wash the boys because they stunk. We’ve had a lot of rain, and Ivan has been swimming in anything that will hold him. I ended up taking a bath along with them, but that wasn’t a problem at all. Dutch is seemingly getting more frisky in the last couple days… his eyes are getting a little hazy, but I still can see his soul when I look at them…😍

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Mr sub took a fall at the park today on our morning dog walk when Maryjane saw a squirrel and his ankle slipped off the sidewalk. He did a full fall with 180 roll. He got up and said he was ok as I gathered the dogs. I noticed his hand bleeding and gave him the paper towel I had in my pocket As he was wiping it he passed out. He woke up then passed out again. I managed to get his cell phone and call 911. A machine picked up saying they were busy but not to hang up. I then shouted HELP HELP. A lady heard me and I asked her to call 911. Someone finally answered Not really that long but it seemed long with him laying in the grass nonresponsive. He finally came to and I leaned him up against a fence post. The neighbor that came out husband brought a first aid kit and water. By then the ambulance came, he was ok except for his busted hand. They took his vitals and gave him a bandage and told Is to clean it and rebandage it when we got home and said it was probably from all the shock of it. We did come home, clean him up and rebamdage it. He’s been fine since but why a day

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

7% lower than the National Average

Rapid City Housing Market Trends​

What is the housing market like in Rapid City today?
In February 2024, Rapid City home prices were down 3.0% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $325K.

On average, homes in Rapid City sell after 90 days on the market compared to 73 days last year. There were 65 homes sold in February this year, down from 67 last year.
$322K
Sale Price
-3.7%
since last year
$198
Sale $/Sq. Ft.
+8.5%
since last year
Under List Price
2.1%

Days on Market

Down Payment

Total Homes Sold
To compare other locations to the Rapid City and , enter a city, neighborhood, state, or zip code into the search bar. Rapid City's median sale price is 22% lower than the national average.

Overall is 7% lower than the national average.

...people everywhere. Pay to play fishing with a guide for 14" fish...no thanks. I have looked there. If I move it will be away from the rat race. Like you.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Mr sub took a fall at the park today on our morning dog walk when Maryjane saw a squirrel and his ankle slipped off the sidewalk. He did a full fall with 180 roll. He got up and said he was ok as I gathered the dogs. I noticed his hand bleeding and gave him the paper towel I had in my pocket As he was wiping it he passed out. He woke up then passed out again. I managed to get his cell phone and call 911. A machine picked up saying they were busy but not to hang up. I then shouted HELP HELP. A lady heard me and I asked her to call 911. Someone finally answered Not really that long but it seemed long with him laying in the grass nonresponsive. He finally came to and I leaned him up against a fence post. The neighbor that came out husband brought a first aid kit and water. By then the ambulance came, he was ok except for his busted hand. They took his vitals and gave him a bandage and told Is to clean it and rebandage it when we got home and said it was probably from all the shock of it. We did come home, clean him up and rebamdage it. He’s been fine since but why a day
Wow, hope Mr Sub is ok. Must have been a terrible expierence.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
...people everywhere. Pay to play fishing with a guide for 14" fish...no thanks. I have looked there. If I move it will be away from the rat race. Like you.

it was a busy day around here , a lot of traffic on the highway

IMG_0371.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Geez Subby, that’s too bad about your husband but I’m glad he’s feeling better and there’s nothing real serious wrong. I can only imagine how frenetic you were when he passed out… how are you feeling? Are you still rattled from what went on. It sounds like you did the right thing on all directions there.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Wow, hope Mr Sub is ok. Must have been a terrible expierence.
We walked home. It was only about 3 blocks. He’s been fine all day. We just got back from the afternoon dog walk. Yes it was scary for a bit. My crazy dogs were so good I’m so proud of them. Arlo tried to help him by licking his face while he was down a little. I’m so glad he’s ok 🥰

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Geez Subby, that’s too bad about your husband but I’m glad he’s feeling better and there’s nothing real serious wrong. I can only imagine how frenetic you were when he passed out… how are you feeling? Are you still rattled from what went on. It sounds like you did the right thing on all directions there.
The worst thing was when 911 said they would get to me and please don’t hang up while he was non responsive. I spent the day with him in the bedroom trimming a little more weed. He didn’t seem to mind the smell

trimmed another little pan today from the skunk tent. Slowly but surely it’s getting ready. Some in there is fluffier than I like and may make the kief bucket. I’ll have to try it first.
‘having a quick meal fish stick zuchinni fries corn on the cob and beets. Nurse today instead of chief cook and bottle washer.
IMG_9838.jpeg