What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
been on hunt for yrs and everywhere not too cold is becoming over priced and too many folks…. and not gonna do cold…. at least last 3-4 months…

buis a boom….
IMG_3342.jpeg
IMG_3341.jpeg
IMG_3340.jpeg
ganj on…..

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
what chu’ talkin’ bout Willis

The cost of living in South Dakota is $2033, which is 1.08 times less expensive than the average in the United States. South Dakota ranked 35th most expensive and 47th best state to live in the United States.

The average salary after taxes in South Dakota is $3999, which is enough to cover living expenses for 2 months.

El Paso, located in the westernmost part of Texas, boasts one of the lowest humidity levels in the state. With an average summer humidity of just 28%, residents of El Paso enjoy dry and comfortable conditions.
I don't want to live in El Paso and Sturgis-Rapid City housing has gotten up there. Where is the fishing.

It's like my Brother In Law saying the cost of housing in Florida is cheap.....maybe inland but not on the coast.

Give me a river or give me death.

oldfogey8

That's for washing the sand off your feet fairly common to see something like that at tourist beaches.
View attachment 18983332 Clear skys and 62 today gonna have to put the ac in the windows this year damnit.
The hotel room is is easily a mile walk from the beach. The hotel has a shuttle service to the beach. There are 3 pools, each with showers, between the beach and our room. You could be right but it is a stretch.

Marz

Stray Cat
ecuador has had a lot of turmoil with the c i of a stirring g the pot for regime change…what else is new?

but yeah , I would take a a beach hut in Olon before Malibu any day of the week

i do not understand your reasoning on comparing anything to El Salvador?..not even economic strategies?…only someone with a closed mind couldn’t see that

and I did say SD and Texas were my 1 and 2 choices….

do you have any places that you would recommend for an expat?….
The first comment was supposed to be a joke, but I admit that my sense of humor suffers from a certain acidity.

Without external interference, the countries of Central America all tend to be tourist paradises, except Haiti, the first country to be independent in Americas in 1789 (or 92), where never there was peace for even a decade. Hope the good fortune lasts forever in El Salvador. Maybe Carib (also Central America) be a better shot, un poco más caro. There will always be a place in Venezuela to fight Borat-Maduro.

Personally, I think Costa Rica is much cooler. I was in Honduras, a wonderful place, but things are bad there.
I like cold places. Montevideo is the best place of the Americas. Good people, good weed, good wine, the best food in the world.

Politics will never dictate what I'll do in my life. Left and right are both different sides of the same coin. I'm out of this toss. Fu3k the believers.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
The first comment was supposed to be a joke, but I admit that my sense of humor suffers from a certain acidity.

Without external interference, the countries of Central America all tend to be tourist paradises, except Haiti, the first country to be independent in Americas in 1789 (or 92), where never there was peace for even a decade. Hope the good fortune lasts forever in El Salvador. Maybe Carib (also Central America) be a better shot, un poco más caro. There will always be a place in Venezuela to fight Borat-Maduro.

Personally, I think Costa Rica is much cooler. I was in Honduras, a wonderful place, but things are bad there.
I like cold places. Montevideo is the best place of the Americas. Good people, good weed, good wine, the best food in the world.

Politics will never dictate what I'll do in my life. Left and right are both different sides of the same coin. I'm out of this toss. Fu3k the believers.

my people are from Denmark and Portugal …I was wondering what country are your ancestors from?….

it is indeed difficult to show emotions and feelings over the www , but we try..🙏

i agree with you on the left right paradigm

IMG_3343.jpeg

CharlesU Farley

I'm calling it and day and gonna get wasted. Every have one of those days!!!?
An hour and a half yesterday taking apart, cleaning and reattaching the chain on my chainsaw... things didn't go well. :mad:

At least I didn't break the fucker and I did get it back together and functioning. But it should have taken me about 15 minutes, not an hour and a half of my life, that I'll never get back.

Marz

Stray Cat
my people are from Denmark and Portugal …I was wondering what country are your ancestors from?….

it is indeed difficult to show emotions and feelings over the www , but we try..🙏

i agree with you on the left right paradigm

View attachment 18983453
Grandma came from Poland, but she was catholic, not Jew. All the others are here for centuries. The house that my grandgrandgrandgrand...mother lived in the 18th century is still standing in the countryside.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
An hour and a half yesterday taking apart, cleaning and reattaching the chain on my chainsaw... things didn't go well. :mad:

At least I didn't break the fucker and I did get it back together and functioning. But it should have taken me about 15 minutes, not an hour and a half of my life, that I'll never get back.
I'm not good at stuff like that. I have felt that pain before. I simply don't have the patience!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts