What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is sooper news! I will do this ee-melially!
Please report back. Not only did it allow us to smoke less prime material, but I had a fan, now dead, who fell in love with Cannabuttons that I made from prime Cheese buds. He liked to crumble it over a bowl of herb like you might do hash for the flavor.

I kept him supplied and he helped me with my electronic projects.

jokerman

Premium user
So I invited several friends over to give me some first hand advise from a connoisseur smoker perspective.

Here is the line up.......

Chem 91, Orig chem, High Chew, Bruce Banner, TK/LB and TK/GD.

I had strain reviews laid out on all but the TK strains. Generous samples of each was available with a grinder.

As you might imagine this turned out to be a party.

The winner is.......no contest.....2nd place went to High Chew.....I figured that....

Drum roll......GOLDEN TRIANGLE......TK/GD won hands down.

Big just might be on to something here.

Only one problem.....everybody got so stoned nobody could really judge the most intense high. But as far as Bag Appeal, smell and taste the TK/GD was the star of the show.
A little weed party ! nice☝️

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been working on a concentrate vaporizer design that is easier on my abused and aging lungs than my past two designs. I've made good progress and am currently awaiting some glass parts that I'm having built locally by Oracle Glass. I ordered two pieces, a #14 borosilicate taper to 8.5mm hose barb, and a #14 borosilicate taper to mouthpiece.

I was blown away by the $20 bid after working with a scientific glass manufacturer for years and paying those prices. Also, for the short deliver, with a promised delivery of this week.

Besides a couple bubble chambers to cool down the vapors and strip off some of the harsh terpenes, the key is the electrically heated 20mm Diamond Knot borosilicate nail. It has a super small bowl, which limits surface area, allowing you to string out the vaporization of a single dab to multiple draws.

After loading the dab, I place a carb cap over the nail and draw, which drops the atmospheric pressure in the bowl, causing the boiling point to drop and more rapid vaporization to occur. i get about five smaller hits from a dab instead of one or two large ones.

I'll post pictures of the prototype test sled here and a blurb in the concentrates thread, when I have all the final parts and have tested the complete system rather than just parts.

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
I've been working on a concentrate vaporizer design that is easier on my abused and aging lungs than my past two designs. I've made good progress and am currently awaiting some glass parts that I'm having built locally by Oracle Glass. I ordered two pieces, a #14 borosilicate taper to 8.5mm hose barb, and a #14 borosilicate taper to mouthpiece.

I was blown away by the $20 bid after working with a scientific glass manufacturer for years and paying those prices. Also, for the short deliver, with a promised delivery of this week.

Besides a couple bubble chambers to cool down the vapors and strip off some of the harsh terpenes, the key is the electrically heated 20mm Diamond Knot borosilicate nail. It has a super small bowl, which limits surface area, allowing you to string out the vaporization of a single dab to multiple draws.

After loading the dab, I place a carb cap over the nail and draw, which drops the atmospheric pressure in the bowl, causing the boiling point to drop and more rapid vaporization to occur. i get about five smaller hits instead of one or two large ones.

I'll post pictures of the prototype test sled here and a blurb in the concentrates thread, when I have all the final parts and have tested the complete system rather than just parts.
Had to reread that twice and plan on doing the same after dinner....

Unca Walt

420club
get out a box of Kleenex

forget the Kennedy bs , I could not edit it out…

My dearest forever friend who just died... His family all shaved their heads in support of their mother undergoing the cancer thing.

Made me cry all fargin day. The whole family are lovely people.

Causes of low empathy​

Everyone may experience low empathy at times. For example, it may be natural to have difficulty feeling and expressing empathy toward someone who has harmed us.

There is some debate on whether a person is born with low empathy or if upbringing, social factors, or life experiences may hinder their ability to develop it, or even limit it. Genetics may also play a role.

Other possible factors associated with low empathy include:

Personality and developmental disorders​

Among these conditions, levels of empathy can vary. Among individuals, levels can vary even more so.
Well lookin' at this list:

Personality and developmental disorders
It appears I am overloaded with empathy. This photo I took of girls for actual sale caused me to actually feel not only sad, but ill:
1712171308561.jpeg

There is a "formula" that is cast in iron: A family owns/works on property that will support six people at near-starvation level. Average adult weight: 60-80 pounds.

A baby is born to the family. The property will NOT support seven. ALL will die... unless one leaves. This cruel survival math requires the oldest girl to get on the road to town. While on that road, she is picked up, given a white outfit, and sent to the sale area. There she is displayed, rented/sold.

What I personally have witnessed made me cry, and I am a very hardcase MF'r in other areas. I have no problem with offing enemy sojers uniformed or not. Zerio.

But I was helpless to change a whole region that is locked with no other answer.

Budshine

Think I have found my future home here….oldest swinger in town currently…grew up on a traditional council estate ,Pitsea named after the famous Native American Pit cae or so I was told …. Absolute shit hole anyway now but once upon a time you could rely on the ice cream man being the local nonce ,your old man’s fucking half the street and your mums depressed to fuck Elvis has died …as soon as I found the train station with money in my pocket I left.Hello all anyway …new trying to grow shit ,good shit 😆

Unca Walt

420club
Think I have found my future home here….oldest swinger in town currently…grew up on a traditional council estate ,Pitsea named after the famous Native American Pit cae or so I was told …. Absolute shit hole anyway now but once upon a time you could rely on the ice cream man being the local nonce ,your old man’s fucking half the street and your mums depressed to fuck Elvis has died …as soon as I found the train station with money in my pocket I left.Hello all anyway …new trying to grow shit ,good shit 😆
I looked up Pitsea. Dunno what a "traditional council estate" is.

WAIT!! I found out. You grew up in what us raw colonials call "Section 8" housing.

That is housing that, by-the-numbers is "sufficient and equitable". And like all Section 8 -- cum -- council estate places, they are enough to grind you down.

Good to get outa that, chum.

PS: Any Yankees here know WTF a "local nonce' is in English?

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

welcome aboard!..

have some coffee on the house!…

i was raised in the projects around LA , look up the Pacoima Projects…got my degree in Gangsterism 101 there…

IMG_1376.jpeg

IMG_8366.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts