What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
One time I went to the bank to see what the process was for a mortgage and what I was eligible for.
When the man ran my name he paused for a few amd awkwardly asked me these questions.
Are you a relocate d government witness or building a false identity?
Did I spend my whole life incarcerated?
I was 35 at the time and when he put my name in absolutely nothing came back.
He had never seen that before and it rattled him a bit.
I did the maffs on a 20 year mortgage and asked him if people actually went for that as the out of pocket payments on $150,000 home were well over $300,000 by the time you would be done.
I didn't and still don't seem the economic sense in that.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In September 2008, I had 17 Leos descend upon me on my former property, including a black helicopter landing in the back field. Have you ever heard the thunders sound of a whooping helicopter landing on your property? I saw them charging in from the inside w/guns drawn, I went outside Threw me on the asphalt someone put a gun to my head said don’t move motherfucker ..then the swat guy with a battering ram ram down the front door ..etc …etc.. got a 6 1/2 year total nightmare of tangled up in blue. I don’t like to think about it too much. ?…. The irony is that today right across from the court house, where I spent a lot of time is the one and only legal dispensary… I lost everything and had to rebuild it back from a seed starting in 2015 …

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
In September 2008, I had 17 Leos descend upon me on my former property, including a black helicopter landing in the back field. Have you ever heard the thunders sound of a whooping helicopter landing on your property? I saw them charging in from the inside w/guns drawn, I went outside Threw me on the asphalt someone put a gun to my head said don’t move motherfucker ..then the swat guy with a battering ram ram down the front door ..etc …etc.. got a 6 1/2 year total nightmare of tangled up in blue. I don’t like to think about it too much. ?…. The irony is that today right across from the court house, where I spent a lot of time is the one and only legal dispensary… I lost everything and had to rebuild it back from a seed starting in 2015 …
Unbelievable! Never have and hope I never will be in that situation.

True story. I got busted in 73 for 2 zips. Ended up getting it reduced to community service and a little more than a parking ticket on my record.

The detective assigned to my case was infatuated with fly fishing.....🤔 I ended up taking him and teaching him how to fly fish. Bought a car from me and we were friends for years before he retired and moved to Montana.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unbelievable! Never have and hope I never will be in that situation.

True story. I got busted in 73 for 2 zips. Ended up getting it reduced to community service and a little more than a parking ticket on my record.

The detective assigned to my case was infatuated with fly fishing.....🤔 I ended up taking him and teaching him how to fly fish. Bought a car from me and we were friends for years before he retired and moved to Montana.
My particular area let’s just say the department of probation took their jobs very seriously so did prosecutors and the judges & the correction officers were the worst..

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_2337.jpeg
IMG_0775.jpeg
This is a this a Mako Haze … light dep manually.. around 2005 ? second pic is what would happen if you didn’t trigger it (in central New York

Latest posts

Latest posts