What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
more cheerful note :) this one’s my life now she’s like a living Sphinx
5C738A86-4B4A-4AB8-99B4-0861F004D506.jpeg

Thegreengrower64

One time I went to the bank to see what the process was for a mortgage and what I was eligible for.
When the man ran my name he paused for a few amd awkwardly asked me these questions.
Are you a relocate d government witness or building a false identity?
Did I spend my whole life incarcerated?
I was 35 at the time and when he put my name in absolutely nothing came back.
He had never seen that before and it rattled him a bit.
I did the maffs on a 20 year mortgage and asked him if people actually went for that as the out of pocket payments on $150,000 home were well over $300,000 by the time you would be done.
I didn't and still don't seem the economic sense in that.
Ahh, the great mortgage fraud.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Ahh, the great mortgage fraud.

I skipped fourth grade and quit in fifth so the first time I ran the numbers I thought I did it wrong.
After redoing them and getting the same answer I asked the broker if I was doing it correctly, I was.
I asked how exactly does one "build equity" on a investment that will never recoupe the out of pocket........he laughed and laughed.
😆
Dude was pretty funny and not a asshole at all I think he felt nothing to lose with me at that point........idk.
I do know it took some doing but we got here on our own.
Now our sons are of that age and the system is far,far worse now.
I suggested marrying wealthy but they chose the hard way.
😆

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
So I invited several friends over to give me some first hand advise from a connoisseur smoker perspective.

Here is the line up.......

Chem 91, Orig chem, High Chew, Bruce Banner, TK/LB and TK/GD.

I had strain reviews laid out on all but the TK strains. Generous samples of each was available with a grinder.

As you might imagine this turned out to be a party.

The winner is.......no contest.....2nd place went to High Chew.....I figured that....

Drum roll......GOLDEN TRIANGLE......TK/GD won hands down.

Big just might be on to something here.

Only one problem.....everybody got so stoned nobody could really judge the most intense high. But as far as Bag Appeal, smell and taste the TK/GD was the star of the show.

Latest posts

Latest posts