What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Two Gypsy Cheesy 🧀 Pies 🥧 with Bacon 🥓 Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese and the meat from 2 Organic Roast Chickens - Mashed Spuds with a pint of Double Cream - Sliced Spuds - Red Peppers 🌶 - Sugar Snap Peas - Mushrooms 🍄 - Onions 🌰 - Garlic - half a can of Baked Beans 🫘 - 3 Chicken 🐔 OXO cubes - 2 Chicken Bouillon cubes - a little Extra Virgin Olive 🫒 Oil - made 😋 by my 2 teenage kids - under the close supervision of their Father 👨 - Mmmmm - Delishioso!
View attachment 18982650
Damm...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Ummmmm, not easily. I'll think about it.

The glass nail is heated to about 450F by the coil surrounding it..

Here is a picture of the test sled with one chamber. You put the concentrate dab into a small cup in the center of the Diamond Knot Nail and the vapors produced are pulled into the bubble chamber through small holes in the nail surrounding the cup. View attachment 18982649
Ok it all makes sense now. I kept thinking the nail was the coil. I guess that’s pretty strong glass that can take that 450F. Is there any metal in that nail?

BubbasPlace

Ok it all makes sense now. I kept thinking the nail was the coil. I guess that’s pretty strong glass that can take that 450F. Is there any metal in that nail?
The type of rig I use has a coil. A quartz banger, I think 25mm slips in it. Slightly different setup.

And, my new LA Pure Kush clones!

Attachments

• IMG_20240403_183613045.jpg
    IMG_20240403_183613045.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20240403_181552005.jpg
    IMG_20240403_181552005.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20240403_183552403.jpg
    IMG_20240403_183552403.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20240403_183606893.jpg
    IMG_20240403_183606893.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 29

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The type of rig I use has a coil. A quartz banger, I think 25mm slips in it. Slightly different setup.

And, my new LA Pure Kush clones!
A good example of a large bowl with a lot of surface area for the concentrate to vaporize from. The Diamond Knot Domeless Nail has a very small cup with little area to evaporate from, but it still evaporates rapidly when you lower the atmospheric pressure by inhaling with a carb cap over the top of the nail.
surprised they just dont call it pyrex ,half as many letters🙄
Pyrex is a brand name for borosilicate glass.

jokerman

Premium user
A good example of a large bowl with a lot of surface area for the concentrate to vaporize from. The Diamond Knot Domeless Nail has a very small cup with little area to evaporate from, but it still evaporates rapidly when you lower the atmospheric pressure by inhaling with a carb cap over the top of the nail.

Pyrex is a brand name for borosilicate glass.
I grew up with perked coffee in a pyrex coffee pot
I bought some on ebay.

Latest posts

Latest posts