What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
Biden made 16 million in 2 years after WH? Bullshit
Recieved 5 medical deferments from the draft for asthma as a kid?
He cant hide in the basement forever...

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/5-questions-the-media-wont-ask-biden-in-the-debate/

med4u

Veteran
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/505562-biden-must-release-results-of-his-cognitive-decline-tests-voters-need-to

Amynamous

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/505562-biden-must-release-results-of-his-cognitive-decline-tests-voters-need-to

Hmmmm.... a fox entertainment commentator wants Joe to share his medical history with Fox entertainment...what a surprise. Makes perfect sense, considering that bunker boi has been forthcoming with all of his personal documents.(for the redhats, that last sentence was sarcasm)he he he
Maybe a little bit of i’ll show you mine if you show me yours is in order, but we all know that bunker boi doesn’t like to share.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awww cute! i see the trumpers had a play date! lol

i see old lickspittle lindsay graham is having meuller testify...i wonder what ever for? that was all fake news right?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well heck,according to dr. trump 99% of people recover so it's only like 65,000 kids nationwide who will die....i mean that's perfectly acceptable for trump to get a second term right?

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
anthropomorphic orange turd trump still spreading homicidal conspiracy theories about the deadly pandemic.

what a role model.

(yes, being a role model is one of his duties, afterall he is the 'head of state')

his administration is a skidmark on history and trump supporters are either deliberately sadistic or seriously ignorant.

if you ignore any other of his presidential stupidity, you cannot ignore his incredibly horrible and deadly stupid pandemic response.

St. Phatty

anthropomorphic orange turd trump still spreading homicidal conspiracy theories about the deadly pandemic.

what a role model.

(yes, being a role model is one of his duties, afterall he is the 'head of state')

his administration is a skidmark on history and trump supporters are either deliberately sadistic or seriously ignorant.

if you ignore any other of his presidential stupidity, you cannot ignore his incredibly horrible and deadly stupid pandemic response.

doesn't sound like you live in the Rural US

where people ADORE Trump

and consider any mention of Science to be Political.

on the local Facebook Community Chat, that outburst of yours would be censored and you would be banned for a few days. Yes, really.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
i live in town, but i'm close enough to rural, dont go on any facebook but i see trump signs in front of ppls houses and on shitty black-smoke double stack fuckboy pickup trucks all the time (street tires so you know they off road it and haul shit lol)

actually i prefer the country, and the forests of appalachia except for the rampant religiosity and anti intellectualism.

"we've gotta get on our knees and repent"... seriously, a coworker said that about the pandemic... supposedly god is mad about homosexuality (seriously made that point).... and i guess god apparently wants to kill all the old people? idk what goes on in ppls heads.

reminds me of the westboro baptist church (god hates fags and that's why our soldiers die in war... u guys remember that?)

'Boogieman'

what a role model.

:laughing: Some of you guys really need to get a life.

Attachments

• a9e01f4fabc4647e1a7d2afdb0e9bf7d.jpg
    a9e01f4fabc4647e1a7d2afdb0e9bf7d.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 5c6 (1).jpg
    5c6 (1).jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 16

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems pretty relevant to today.

The average adult with no chess training will beat the average five year old with no chess training 100 games out of 100 under normal conditions.

The average 1600 Elo rated player – who'll probably be a player with several years of experience – will beat that average adult 100 games out of 100.

A top “super” grandmaster will beat that 1600 rated player 100 games out of 100.

This distribution is pretty similar across other domains which require purely mental rather than physical skill, but it's easy to measure in chess because there's a very accurate rating system and a record of millions of games to draw on.

Here's what that means.

The top performers in an intellectual domain outperform even an experienced amateur by a similar margin to that with which an average adult would outperform an average five year old. That experienced amateur might come up with one or two moves which would make the super GM think for a bit, but their chances of winning are effectively zero.

The average person on the street with no training or experience wouldn't even register as a challenge. To a super GM, there'd be no quantifiable difference between them and an untrained five year old in how easy they are to beat. Their chances are literally zero.

What's actually being measured by your chess Elo rating is your ability to comprehend a position, take into account the factors which make it favourable to one side or another, and choose a move which best improves your position. Do that better than someone else on a regular basis, you'll have a higher rating than them.

So, the ability of someone like Magnus Carlsen, Alexander Grischuk or Hikaru Nakamura to comprehend and intelligently process a chess position surpasses the average adult to a greater extent than that average adult's ability surpasses that of an average five year old.

Given that, it seems likely that the top performers in other intellectual domains will outperform the average adult by a similar margin. And this seems to be borne out by elite performers who I'd classify as the “super grandmasters” of their fields, like, say, Collier in music theory or Ramanujan in mathematics. In their respective domains, their ability to comprehend and intelligently process domain-specific information is, apparently – although less quantifiably than in chess – so far beyond the capabilities of even an experienced amateur that their thinking would be pretty much impenetrable to a total novice.

This means that people's attempts to apply “common sense” - i.e., untrained thinking – to criticise scientific or historical research or statistical analysis or a mathematical model or an economic policy is like a five year old turning up at their parent's job and insisting they know how to do it better.

Imagine it.

They would not only be wrong, they would be unlikely to even understand the explanation of why they were wrong. And then they would cry, still failing to understand, still believing that they're right and that the whole adult world must be against them. You know, like “researchers” on Facebook.

That's where relying on "common sense" gets you. To an actual expert you look like an infant having a tantrum because the world is too complicated for you to understand.

And that, my friends, is science.

med4u

Veteran
Detroit police cleaning up the rat problem with one in the cage and one in a body bag, damn fine shooting from the boy's in blue:woohoo:
Local news insights riot with inflamatory police shooting rhetoric...

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/detroit-police-release-graphic-videos-of-man-firing-on-officers-before-being-fatally-shot

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can say anything you want but it doesn't make it true. You're just being dishonest because it's clear to even the biggest Lefty's that Joe Biden is much, much more demented than Donald Trump.

You tell em Mr J

[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=3pTirPV4Onw&feature=emb_logo[/YOUTUBEIF]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=3pTirPV4Onw&feature=emb_logo

"According to Fox News, Donald Trump is now blaming a malfunctioning teleprompter for a historic gaffe in his Independence Day speech in which he mistakenly said the Army took over airports during the 18th century American Revolution! He also seemed to confuse that Revolutionary war with the War of 1812."

'Boogieman'

Imagine your life being so empty that all you do is dwell over Trump 24/7. My trying to comfort the sheep.

Attachments

• 20200712_212318.jpg
    20200712_212318.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.