What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
she should be fired. would be great if she was voted out in November but resistance dems are brainwashed and think she does a good job lmao
seriously,pelosi's husband got relief money for his business...that's just slimy...rich people of either stripe shouldn't be getting money that should be going to small businesses...

Cannavore

Veteran
i'd be voting for this dude if i lived in cali in pelosi's disctrict

5Y65cXE.jpg

already donated to him twice.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yes, I'm not a fan of joining the military if I actually need to get shot at. Otherwise I'm all for signing up.

I wasn't one of those guys protesting on the streets nor running to Canada.

I was in agonizing pain with bone spurs. Really! The doctor said the only way to relieve them was to sit on my ass, eating fried chicken and burgers.

congratulations! you are well on your way to a horrible career in politics. first, you have to switch parties...:dance013:

Cannavore

Veteran
Lower cognitive ability linked to non-compliance with social distancing guidelines

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/lo...compliance-with-social-distancing-guidelines/

In two studies, the researchers surveyed 850 U.S. residents between March 13 and March 25, 2020 — the first two weeks following the U.S. presidential declaration of a national emergency about the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to collecting demographic information and assessing social distancing compliance, the surveys included assessments of working memory, personality, mood, and fluid intelligence.

Zhang and his colleagues found that those with better working memory capacity were more likely to indicate that they had followed social distancing guidelines, such as not shaking hands and avoiding social gatherings.

“Our findings reveal a novel cognitive root of social distancing compliance during the early stage of the COVID-19 pandemic,” Zhang said.

The researchers also found that higher levels of fluid intelligence and agreeableness were associated with greater social distancing compliance. But the link between working memory and social distancing held even after controlling for these factors and others.

hahahahaha

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lower cognitive ability linked to non-compliance with social distancing guidelines

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/lo...compliance-with-social-distancing-guidelines/

In two studies, the researchers surveyed 850 U.S. residents between March 13 and March 25, 2020 — the first two weeks following the U.S. presidential declaration of a national emergency about the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to collecting demographic information and assessing social distancing compliance, the surveys included assessments of working memory, personality, mood, and fluid intelligence.

Zhang and his colleagues found that those with better working memory capacity were more likely to indicate that they had followed social distancing guidelines, such as not shaking hands and avoiding social gatherings.

“Our findings reveal a novel cognitive root of social distancing compliance during the early stage of the COVID-19 pandemic,” Zhang said.

The researchers also found that higher levels of fluid intelligence and agreeableness were associated with greater social distancing compliance. But the link between working memory and social distancing held even after controlling for these factors and others.

hahahahaha

darwinism in action! survival of the fittest happening in real time...

the good news is the republicans will be able to entirely reboot since they seem bound and determined to hold rallies and conventions...

minds_I

Veteran
Helllo all,

Can you feel it? the dread that is swelling in the GOP. They are beginning to panick. They see the ice burg ahead and know that can't turn the boat and the captain orders damn the torpedo's and full speed ahead.

Yeah, mixed metaphor, but none the less obvious. Buahahahahaha

Our president lies to us daily, I do not accept that, question is why do you still?

minds_I

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was not a deflection. It was a straightforward answer to your question. When did you use my own words against me? Not sure what you are refering to..

BTW Hempy; you are always critiquing other's reading comprehension so I thought I should point out that 'back to you' does not remotely in any sense mean 'against you'.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Thought this interesting:

DAVID CAY JOHNSTON EXCERPT

"Donald Trump has already had two income tax fraud trials by the state of New York and the city of New York,” said Johnston. “They were civil fraud, not criminal fraud. The New York Times in October of 2018, in this brilliant project on Trump’s taxes based on records we know came from his niece — without question, he and his siblings are major-league tax cheats.”

“What the district attorney is seeking is the business records, the accounting records, the banking records to 2011,” said Johnston. “If those deviate from what Donald Trump put on the tax returns, I expect they’ll indict Donald Trump for criminal tax fraud. How quickly it comes depends on how successful Trump’s lawyers are in delaying and using procedure and interlocutory appeals if they don’t like the federal judge overseeing the case — his rulings.”

"Donald Trump is going to be indicted if the business records do not match up. They won’t match up. Trust me. I have a lot of his records. They won’t match up.”

Under audit my lily white ass....buahahahahahaha

minds_I

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

An observation:

Trump’s campaign manager is a felon.
His deputy campaign manager is a felon.
His national security advisor is a felon.
His foreign policy advisor is a felon.
His personal lawyer is a felon.
His long time advisor is a felon.

It’s not a campaign, it’s a criminal enterprise, ay? buahahahaha

minds_I

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Look at all the chest beating going on in here Almost as if you're oblivious to reality ...
In November when Trump wins I bet you guys start blaming each other cause it's doubtful you've ever considered personal responsibility..This time you'll all be right to blame each other cause it will be your fault again.
The majority of Americans hate people like you because they hate 2 faced hypocrite's
Sure they'll be polite to your face and never let you know it but you'll know in November
Cause Trump is getting re elected and you won't have anyone to blame but yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts