What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
so spreading deadly disinfo amidst a pandemic is ok in your book?

stay away from my children

So why aren't you spreading the correct info ?
I guess your such a selfish scumbag you don't care about humanity right
Stay away from everybody bro, wonder if the kids know their father is a homicidal sociopath...I can't believe you've got the answers to covid and aren't sharing , not even with prime time Tony as he's known amongst his peers who seem to think he's more concerned with getting on tv than he is giving accurate info about covid..
Small ,petty,vapid people like you like to politicize things like this because it's always easier to blame others than to take responsibility for their own lives.
It's funny how all the places that allowed riots but had strict lock downs on everyone else are expierencing the highest % of new cases Darwinism indeed.you're so fucking woke you're a fucking joke .

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Imagine your life being so empty that all you do is dwell over Trump 24/7. My trying to comfort the sheep.

Hopefully that's not addressed to me. That only took 5 minutes out of putting in about 2000 poppy seeds in my new raised beds. I just could not let Mr J's statement go unanswered.:huggg:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stay away from everybody bro, wonder if the kids know their father is a homicidal sociopath...I can't believe you've got the answers to covid and aren't sharing , not even with prime time Tony as he's known amongst his peers who seem to think he's more concerned with getting on tv than he is giving accurate info about covid..
Small ,petty,vapid people like you like to politicize things like this because it's always easier to blame others than to take responsibility for their own lives.
It's funny how all the places that allowed riots but had strict lock downs on everyone else are expierencing the highest % of new cases Darwinism indeed.you're so fucking woke you're a fucking joke .

Florida?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

:laughing:

once again,excellent use of unintentional irony!

funny stuff,i'm giving that one 2 snowflakes!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

'Boogieman'

Hillary Clinton

See. I have dog whistles too.

LOL, it's been months since anybody mentioned that old hag yet 90% of the posts in the "political section" are pure TDS rants from the same people over and over and it's been this way for years. I'm convinced they have no life outside of Trump.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
i'm not the president broseph

the president has responsibilities that include guiding the american people during crazy ass times like these.

the president's words are also read and heard by countless people.

spreading the disinfo is homicidal in this particular case because it discourages trust in experts and encourages ignorance of sage and effective pandemic response.

truman: "the buck stops here"

trump: "not my problem"

and although it is NOT my responsibility, i also try to shut down the idiots spreading disinfo (like a few ppl here in this forum) about coronavirus, vaccines, etc... there's just too many of you and i have a life.

Amynamous

seems someone has anger management issues and needs a time out.:whistling:

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
i'm not the president broseph

the president has responsibilities that include guiding the american people during crazy ass times like these.

the president's words are also read and heard by countless people.

spreading the disinfo is homicidal in this particular case because it discourages trust in experts and encourages ignorance of sage and effective pandemic response.

truman: "the buck stops here"

trump: "not my problem"

and although it is NOT my responsibility, i also try to shut down the idiots spreading disinfo (like a few ppl here in this forum) about coronavirus, vaccines, etc... there's just too many of you and i have a life.

Here i'll make this easier for you to get my point ...
I and everyone I know and work with every fucking day
Follow the recommended guidelines of the whit houses coronavirus website and no one has gotten sick.In other words stop trying to be a hero by policing a pot forum,you're an idiot who doesn't have any info that's useful or helpful to anyone.You don't know anymore than anyone else here all you got are opinions bro...

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
seems someone has anger management issues and needs a time out.:whistling:

What do they call a person who can tell what a person is feeling by reading a forum ? An empath or something..Cool gig how'd you get it ?
And it's telling that i'm one of the few here that makes any sense so you ask for me to get banned in a passive agressive way...So weak, get a damn backbone

Amynamous

Follow the recommended guidelines of the whit houses coronavirus website and no one has gotten sick.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/coronavirus-guidelines-america/

This one from the CDC?
From March 16th 2020?
Doesn’t say anything about masks.
Looks like bunker boi hasn’t updated the website in almost 4 months. Probably too busy blaming everyone around him and playing golf.

Amynamous

What do they call a person who can tell what a person is feeling by reading a forum ? An empath or something..Cool gig how'd you get it ?
And it's telling that i'm one of the few here that makes any sense so you ask for me to get banned in a passive agressive way...So weak, get a damn backbone

Your post to nepalnt21 was extremely rude and full of anger and probably deserving of an apology. If i responded to anything else in your comment, i would be deeply personal, rude and inappropriate, so i will choose not to go there. Have a nice evening.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here i'll make this easier for you to get my point ...
I and everyone I know and work with every fucking day
Follow the recommended guidelines of the whit houses coronavirus website and no one has gotten sick.In other words stop trying to be a hero by policing a pot forum,you're an idiot who doesn't have any info that's useful or helpful to anyone.You don't know anymore than anyone else here all you got are opinions bro...

LMAO, A Bunker boy crony trying to tell anyone about policing a pot forum when you haven't posted about weed in how long. You come to pot forum to post in a political thread :laughing:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

funny how you ignore the obvious fact that Florida (which had NO riots) is leading the nation in new cases because their GOP governor was so desperate to curry favor with trump that he sent the citizens out to die in order to jump-start the economy so trump might get re-elected. fucking joke? yes, you are. not a damn bit funny though...:ying: don't look back, reality is closing in...:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.