What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Stone's commutation may be a blessing in disguise in that tRump will have this chicken around his neck through November when the DNC gets done with exposing the corruption of commuting the sentence of a partner in crime.

Makes ya proud, ay?

Our president lies to us daily, I do not accept this, question is, why do you still?

minds_I

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its a trip to see them say its OK but when any Dem does something minor its the end of the world. If a Dem did the same the Rep would call for impeachment. Its not even funny anymore. I hope the new gen of politicians learn from whats going on.

Hempy McNoodle

Hello all,

Stone's commutation may be a blessing in disguise in that tRump will have this chicken around his neck through November when the DNC gets done with exposing the corruption of commuting the sentence of a partner in crime.

Makes ya proud, ay?

Our president lies to us daily, I do not accept this, question is, why do you still?

minds_I

You do realize that Trump commuted Stones sentence the same day that the 'Russian Oligarchs' won their case against Fusion GPS. Don't you?

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anyone care to fact check this statement I saw?

Did you know:

Barack Obama granted clemency to 1,715 people and pardoned 212

Donald Trump has granted clemency to a total of 11 people in 4 years.

Which one do you think outraged the activist media more?

Amynamous

I believe you added the last part. No?

Yes. I wanted to show the hypocrisy of your calling attention that dems get rich on the public trough and your call to hand over their taxes, and no such call for the republicans/trumpublicans. Moscow Mitch became insanely wealthy as a politician for the state of Kentucky. Then there’s the conflict of interest for his wife Elaine to be secretary of transportation and oversees the regulations, policies, etc or lack thereof for her family’s huge shipping empire. So we should definitely see Elaine’s taxes and those of each of her family members?

Amynamous

Did you know:

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/clemency-statistics

There’s the fact check. Lists them for every president going back 100 years.

Obama hardly had any in his first four years and did a LOT in the last two. Iirc, a lot of his pardons/commutations were for non violent drug offenses....like people in prison for growing or smoking weed.

Hempy McNoodle

Yes. I wanted to show the hypocrisy of your calling attention that dems get rich on the public trough and your call to hand over their taxes, and no such call for the republicans/trumpublicans. Moscow Mitch became insanely wealthy as a politician for the state of Kentucky. Then there’s the conflict of interest for his wife Elaine to be secretary of transportation and oversees the regulations, policies, etc or lack thereof for her family’s huge shipping empire. So we should definitely see Elaine’s taxes and those of each of her family members?

Did you not read the Q post I shared from July 8, 2019? You think Pelosi doesn't need to be investigated? She would not allow a vote to investigate the Wuhan lab for the release of COVID-19. Instead of helping her district she is on an endless quest to stop Trump.
Ask yourself why?

Amynamous

Every president gets criticized for some of their pardon picks, but Roger Stone is a completely different scenario. Roger Stone committed crimes at the behest of and/or to protect POTUS, and after the trial and conviction for those crimes, is granted commutation.
Has that happened in the US before?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Did you know:

I will..

the info you posted Isn't correct... Here are the real Trumpturd stats .

As of February 18, 2020, Republican president Donald Trump has issued 25 pardons and 10 commutations. Many where corrupt to protect himself
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...lemency_by_the_president_of_the_United_States

Barack Obama pardoned, commuted, or rescinded the conviction of 1,927 people. All where done the right way

Amynamous

Did you not read the Q post I shared from July 8, 2019?

Yes, i believe i did. I was most likely stoned at the time, so please don’t test me on it. I will fail.

You think Pelosi doesn't need to be investigated? I think half of the Senate and half of the House should be investigated...actually, investigate them all.

She would not allow a vote to investigate the Wuhan lab for the release of COVID-19.
She is the speaker of the house and has discretion as to what gets a vote. Moscow Mitch has the same authority in the Senate. I believe his stack of bills that need votes is bigger than Nancy’s. Just sayin.

Instead of helping her district she is on an endless quest to stop Trump.
She is helping her district by stopping trump.

Ask yourself why?
Why?

I love you, man.
Keep being you.:flowers2:

PS. The answers are written in the green box.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Every president gets criticized for some of their pardon picks, but Roger Stone is a completely different scenario. Roger Stone committed crimes at the behest of and/or to protect POTUS, and after the trial and conviction for those crimes, is granted commutation.
Has that happened in the US before?

yes,well sorta...there's an article on "the hill" about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts