What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
Bernie/Biden Task Force Ends In Extreme Failure

[YOUTUBEIF]hzvWNs0vDAE[/YOUTUBEIF]

No M4A
No GND
No ban on fracking
Not even weed legalization

SS expansion?
End of cash bail?
Anything from the Progressive task force?
Nah.

Just a straight up fuck you, and vote for me because I'm not Trump.

Seems awfully weird for the DNC to basically bet their entire house on the assumption that Joe Biden can beat Trump without conceding to any real American policy demands.

Bernie's a cuck and the Democrats are corrupt clowns.

Cannavore

Veteran
imagine being such a sociopath you can lie to this handicapped dude's face like it's as common as brushing your teeth.

[YOUTUBEIF]ejNlQDvFIFU[/YOUTUBEIF]

Joe Biden - "i spent millions of dollars on my son's own healthcare therefore you all should too. vote joe 303030"

med4u

Veteran
imagine being such a sociopath you can lie to this handicapped dude's face like it's as common as brushing your teeth.

[youtubeif]ejNlQDvFIFU[/youtubeif]

Joe Biden - "i spent millions of dollars on my son's own healthcare therefore you all should too. vote joe 303030"

surprised he didn't challenge him to a push up contest....

Hempy McNoodle

I always noticed that past admins would always 'accidentally' bomb factories which produce anti-malaria medication (hydroxychloroquine?). In countries where this has happened, malaria is typically the leading cause of death. We 'accidentally' do this everytime. The only admin which I have not seen this 'accident' take place is under Trump. You would think that if Trump were the racist tyrant that the media paints him to be, malaria medicine production faciliities would be bombed with an increased frequency, not reduced or eliminated altogether.

Gry

Veteran
Bernie/Biden Task Force Ends In Extreme Failure

[youtubeif]hzvWNs0vDAE[/youtubeif]

No M4A
No GND
No ban on fracking
Not even weed legalization

SS expansion?
End of cash bail?
Anything from the Progressive task force?
Nah.

Just a straight up fuck you, and vote for me because I'm not Trump.

Seems awfully weird for the DNC to basically bet their entire house on the assumption that Joe Biden can beat Trump without conceding to any real American policy demands.

Bernie's a cuck and the Democrats are corrupt clowns.
It is not weird at all, it is a corporate thing, and it has always been their response. I do not agree with your assessment of Bernie at all, the man was very effective for his constituents for many years.

med4u

Veteran
It is not weird at all, it is a corporate thing, and it has always been their response. I do not agree with your assessment of Bernie at all, the man was very effective for his constituents for many years.

really? how so exactly? far as I know hes been a door stop in congress his whole career

Hempy McNoodle

Tricky Trumps Taxes Trap...
Below is a Q post from one year ago.
(Emphasis on family members taxes)

"Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 8 Jul 2019 - 8:36:13 PM

DpARa2LU8AEQt_g.jpg

https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status/1146175340433367040??
Imagine what would happen, if, by law, every US Congressman/woman, US Senator, President etc. was by US law audited every 1-2 years by an independent agency.
Imagine what would happen if those audits extended to all family members of such 'elected' official?
Would D's continue to push for Foreign Aid to other C's vs. the Homeland?
What happens when the kickbacks dry up?
M. Waters $4mm House?
N. Pelosi net worth $150mm+?
J. Biden son/brother net worth tens of millions?
Clinton family $200mm+ (pre election of BC less than $1mm)?
Obama family $40mm+ (pre election less than $1mm)?
Disguised under book deals?
………….
Those who take are offered more powerful positions within the party (controlled).
DRAIN THE SWAMP.
Q"

Hempy McNoodle

Tricky Trumps Taxes Trap...
Below is a Q post from one year ago.
(Emphasis on family members taxes)

"Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 8 Jul 2019 - 8:36:13 PM

DpARa2LU8AEQt_g.jpg

https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status/1146175340433367040??
Imagine what would happen, if, by law, every US Congressman/woman, US Senator, President etc. was by US law audited every 1-2 years by an independent agency.
Imagine what would happen if those audits extended to all family members of such 'elected' official?
Would D's continue to push for Foreign Aid to other C's vs. the Homeland?
What happens when the kickbacks dry up?
M. Waters $4mm House?
N. Pelosi net worth $150mm+?
J. Biden son/brother net worth tens of millions?
Clinton family $200mm+ (pre election of BC less than $1mm)?
Obama family $40mm+ (pre election less than $1mm)?
Disguised under book deals?
………….
Those who take are offered more powerful positions within the party (controlled).
DRAIN THE SWAMP.
Q"

"All your payoffs went to family members. Let’s see Hunter’s returns, I’ll show mine if he shows his."
-Donald Trump Jr responding to Joe Biden, via Twitter July 9th, 2020

https://mobile.twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1281273771882622981

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts