What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!
I’m here looking fire I may add
So she resembles hot coco interesting the uber dank ones often throw coco/coffee aromas some smell sour some smell raunchy chem/pine
Hey man great to have you here!

I'm an NY local who's been friends with JJ and Pete for almost 20 years. Been enjoying your work for a long time as a consumer my man!!

I met up with JJ when he was in NY recently and bought almost every pack from your recent Dirty Taxi line!!!! Can't wait to hunt the Elvis cross...

Yes my Itre-95 puts off a spiced mentholated cocoa aftertaste that lingers on the lips.

I am a hash smoker / dabber exclusively, so on the first run I washed the entire plant from fresh frozen. When the plant was alive I thought it had a lot of carry over in smell from the corey haim, with some nail polish remover, earthy/coco backend.

As hash, I was really surprised that it had GMO level loudness!!! And I forgot to mention - I harvested at only 56 days on the first grow (a surprising % of amber trichomes at that point), but still got really nice yields of both flower and hash.

After the hash had cured a bit, it really settled on a rubber tire spiced mentholated cocoa profile. Some of the loudest, most potent hash I have ever had.

This time I'm taking her at least 63 days.

Swamp Water Fumez day 36.

swf361.jpg

swf363.jpg
swf362.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts