What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

I will..

the info you posted Isn't correct... Here are the real Trumpturd stats .

As of February 18, 2020, Republican president Donald Trump has issued 25 pardons and 10 commutations. Many where corrupt to protect himself
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...lemency_by_the_president_of_the_United_States

Barack Obama pardoned, commuted, or rescinded the conviction of 1,927 people. All where done the right way

"All were done the right way"

Oh, well that's super reassuring :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"All were done the right way"

Oh, well that's super reassuring :tiphat:

Not true. There is a process for any that are worthy. They look into the details of every case and then determine if there worthy. Trump did not use the normal process. Turd just had the paperwork done with no process.

Amynamous

yes,well sorta...there's an article on "the hill" about it...

This one?
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/506876-why-this-roger-stone-commutation-is-not-as-controversial-as-some-think

You’re right. Just another stone in the rock pile of pardons... hehe

Some of the examples in the article were pretty frickin awful.

Hempy McNoodle

Lets not forget about Flyns crimes that Trump to Barr to fix.

It just came out yesterday that top FBI officials withheld a memo from Flynn's legal team and the DOJ that revealed that they did not think Flynn lied. Watch how this all turns out. Was Flynn targeted by the corrupt Obama administration and FBI because he was a whistleblower relating to high crimes committed by John Brennan?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You expect anyone to trust anything coming from Barr. The fuckhead is as corrupt as they come. I look forward seeing his ass go to jail. He has made the FBI look like a joke..

Hempy McNoodle

Might pay to remember that William Barr is a second generation agency man.

Might pay to note that Sean Hannity wears two pins on his jacket. One above the other. The lower pin is a CIA pin. The one above is an FBI pin. Sometimes he wears a third pin. ...a Q pin. Was Fox News a Foreign owned CIA propaganda tool being used against the people of the United States in order to gain wide support for the 9/11 wars? Was Sean Hannity in place as a CIA media asset? Was he actually part of a FBI counter inteligence operation against the CIA? Activated by POTUS? Who else is? How far back does this go? Barr? Mueller? Guilianni? Trump?
It's interesting to think about.

Hempy McNoodle

This one?
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/506876-why-this-roger-stone-commutation-is-not-as-controversial-as-some-think

You’re right. Just another stone in the rock pile of pardons... hehe

Some of the examples in the article were pretty frickin awful.

See how Trump is NOT the most corrupt POTUS in history. Now ask 'why he is attacked so viciously while other presidents are allowed to get away with documented high crimes and the media helps run cover for them??' Remember the Iran Contra scandal?
Remember Bush's war of aggression based on known fabrications and the millions dead and the trillions of dollars taken. But Nancy Pelosi took impeachment 'off the table.'
But she impeaches Trump and suddenly has found the value in congressional oversight??
Hillary was never supposed to lose.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
See how Trump is NOT the most corrupt POTUS in history. Now ask 'why he is attacked so viciously while other presidents are allowed to get away with documented high crimes and the media helps run cover for them??' Remember the Iran Contra scandal?
Remember Bush's war of aggression based on known fabrications and the millions dead and the trillions of dollars taken. But Nancy Pelosi took impeachment 'off the table.'
But she impeaches Trump and suddenly has found the value in congressional oversight??
Hillary was never supposed to lose.

There are plenty of other POTUS that where also Corrupt. No one said Trump had a monopoly on that. He is so blatant in your face with his corruption it makes him look like the worst ever. Trump has to be the Stupidest POTUS ever elected. Then add on his Bigotry, Racism, narcissism, Sociopathic tendency's. Its pretty easy to see why most think he is.

Hempy McNoodle

When something is classified under 'State Secrets,' it means that these are the most sensitive matters of national security and are for military and executive branch only. State Secrets cannot be accessed by Congressional intel or oversight committees, FBI, CIA or anyone but high level military intelligence and the upper executive branch. Trump has placed two notible events, and their investigations, under State Secrets: 9/11 (US and Foriegn involvement) and the JFK assassination (records pertaining to those involved who are still alive).

Gry

Veteran
When something is classified under 'State Secrets,' it means that these are the most sensitive matters of national security and are for military and executive branch only. State Secrets cannot be accessed by Congressional intel or oversight committees, FBI, CIA or anyone but high level military intelligence and the upper executive branch. Trump has placed two notible events, and their investigations, under State Secrets: 9/11 (US and Foriegn involvement) and the JFK assassination (records pertaining to those involved who are still alive).
You failed to mention he has held back at the behest of the agency,
sections of the JFK papers which the agency had previously agreed
to disclose. In that respect alone, he has been far more compliant
to the desires of the agency than Any previous president.

Hempy McNoodle

Everything you see happening right now is happening for a very specific reason. Trump represents an existential threat to a global (neo) fascist conspiracy which emerged from WW2. The same conspiracy that birthed WW1&2. The Patriot Act was actually very cleverly used to collect evidence on them (the Deep State). The Patriot Act was pitched as a way to survail the public and prevent uprisings that would threaten their power and control and help them to prevent exposure, through survailance of journalists, congress and judges. The Deep State took the bait and now we are almost ready to see what evidence has been collected by the NSA against the CIA and Deep State. How do you think Trump and Q are dodging so many arrows and exposing so much. They are already aware of all the Deep States counter measures because the NSA has been watching them for a long time:)

Hempy McNoodle

You failed to mention he has held back at the behest of the agency,
sections of the JFK papers which the agency had previously agreed
to disclose. In that respect alone, he has been far more compliant
to the desires of the agency than Any previous president.

Could you possibly provide a source or citation on that? The only statement I am aware of is that he put it under State Secrets because 'some of these people are still alive.'

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back
Twenty twenty' not the same thing
I'm the new thing, March in, what I bring?
Covid 1 9 up on the level
Cause I'm livin' low in your pink lungs, c'mon
Turn up the radio
Some claim that I'm hysteria
July? I wonder how
Some people still don't know
The enemy could be their friend, guardian
I'm not a hooligan
You host dumb partys and
Through all June madness, I'm not a racist
Preach to mask up y'all
'Cause some they never had this
Number one, not born to run
Lockdowns not fun?
No bias here, **** everyone
The minute you breathe me, fear me
I'm the epitome, a public enemy
WHO, Fauci have the clues
D.C. refused to follow cues
Two four seven I'm on the news

Do believe the hype

Hempy McNoodle

Remember when Trump announced that the military rescued a female american being held captive overseas? I wonder if she will be ready to tell her story soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts