What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

I had no idea this forum was full of so many alt-right white supremacists. God damn what the fuck happened to you people? The cannabis community supporting racism, bigotry, and massive death tolls of their peers?

Get outside you weebs

I don't recall any white supremacy posts from anyone on here.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: is it just me or is a certain segment of the speakers den participants spectacularly bad at insults?

i mean seriously,is fishdick really the best they can come up with?

that's just pathetic...

St. Phatty

"Don't Blame Walt. It's not his Fault."

what TV show is this line from ?

yes it's off topic but this thread has kind of gone off on a tangent.

i don't understand the meaning of Trump pardoning Stone.

did Stone lie to protect Trump ?

"Stone officially left the Trump campaign on August 8, 2015; however, two associates of Stone have said he collaborated with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange during the 2016 presidential campaign to discredit Hillary Clinton. Stone and Assange have denied these claims.[30][31] Nearly three-dozen search warrants were unsealed in April 2020 which revealed a web of contacts between Stone, Assange, and other key 2016 Russian interference figures, and that Stone orchestrated hundreds of fake Facebook accounts and bloggers to run a political influence scheme on social media.[32][33][34] On January 25, 2019, Stone was arrested at his Fort Lauderdale, Florida, home in connection with Robert Mueller's Special Counsel investigation and charged in an indictment with witness tampering, obstructing an official proceeding, and five counts of making false statements.[35][36] Stone was convicted on all seven counts in November 2019[37][38] and was sentenced to 40 months in prison.[39] He was ordered to prison by June 30.[40] On June 24, Stone filed a motion to delay his transfer to prison, alleging potential health concerns connected to the COVID-19 pandemic.[41] On June 27, Judge Amy Berman Jackson rescheduled Stone's surrender date as July 14,[42][43][44] but also ordered him to immediately begin serving time in home confinement before reporting to prison.[45]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger...19, subsequent to,40 months in federal prison.

with a name like Stone ... the dude deserves some Cannabis while he's sitting in his cell.

interesting the overlap with Julian Assange.

maybe Stone could put in a word with Trump about pardoning Assange ?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TRUMPTURD JUST COMMUTED ROGER STONES JAIL SENTENCE.

He did not get a Pardon. The difference is With a Pardon his record would be wiped clean. A commutation the guilty sentence will stay on his record.
He will not serve any jail time.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i see right wing barbie ann coulter sort of endorsed turtle neck's dem opponent...urging rebuplicans to vote him out of office...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What ever happened to Obamagate?:chin:

And how in the hell did Joe Biden outflank Trump on the economy?

What the fuck kind of clown show are we watching?!

Last edited:

minds_I

Veteran
"Don't Blame Walt. It's not his Fault."

what TV show is this line from ?

yes it's off topic but this thread has kind of gone off on a tangent.

i don't understand the meaning of Trump pardoning Stone.

did Stone lie to protect Trump ?

"Stone officially left the Trump campaign on August 8, 2015; however, two associates of Stone have said he collaborated with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange during the 2016 presidential campaign to discredit Hillary Clinton. Stone and Assange have denied these claims.[30][31] Nearly three-dozen search warrants were unsealed in April 2020 which revealed a web of contacts between Stone, Assange, and other key 2016 Russian interference figures, and that Stone orchestrated hundreds of fake Facebook accounts and bloggers to run a political influence scheme on social media.[32][33][34] On January 25, 2019, Stone was arrested at his Fort Lauderdale, Florida, home in connection with Robert Mueller's Special Counsel investigation and charged in an indictment with witness tampering, obstructing an official proceeding, and five counts of making false statements.[35][36] Stone was convicted on all seven counts in November 2019[37][38] and was sentenced to 40 months in prison.[39] He was ordered to prison by June 30.[40] On June 24, Stone filed a motion to delay his transfer to prison, alleging potential health concerns connected to the COVID-19 pandemic.[41] On June 27, Judge Amy Berman Jackson rescheduled Stone's surrender date as July 14,[42][43][44] but also ordered him to immediately begin serving time in home confinement before reporting to prison.[45]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger...19, subsequent to,40 months in federal prison.

with a name like Stone ... the dude deserves some Cannabis while he's sitting in his cell.

interesting the overlap with Julian Assange.

maybe Stone could put in a word with Trump about pardoning Assange ?

Hello all,

I believe that tRump has to commute/in effect pardon Stone is to keep him quite....Stone knows much more about where the bodies are buried.

AS does Manafort and expect him to get a pardon or commute too....question is when.

minds_I

Status
Not open for further replies.