What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Boogieman'

That is not what is called fair. That is called one-sided. If you and I make a deal, it should be something which satisfies us as individuals, not what our mothers tell us is good for them. Free trade is between companies and individuals, not governments.

Do you believe the government should tell me that I have to buy my steal from a Philly company when I can get it half price from China?

Is that free enterprise? Is that capitalism?

I believe we should renegotiate our current trade deals, you can buy steel from whoever you want but there should be an incentive to buy from us. The reason China can sell steel so cheap is because of currency manipulation and that is not fair.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Was it really a national emergency and worthy of shutting down the government to stonewall Congress for a few billion dollars?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe we should renegotiate our current trade deals, you can buy steel from whoever you want but there should be an incentive to buy from us. The reason China can sell steel so cheap is because of currency manipulation and that is not fair.

so then is currency manipulation restriction the only impetus of the negotiations? BTW the US does it too.

'Boogieman'

Just curious how the trade deal with China is hurting you?

I would bet a large sum of money the vast majority of the tools you use in your trade are made in China.

The trade deal we had before Trump wasn't putting a dent in your ability to buy tools.........................from China. LOL

Being that I'm from a major steel city that once employed half the town, many who owned their own home and called us for services because they had the money to do so, I would say it's effected me and the family business quite a bit. I can take a drive and point to a bunch of abandoned homes I once worked in.

Absolem

Being that I'm from a major steel city that once employed half the town, many who owned their own home and called us for services because they had the money to do so, I would say it's effected me and the family business quite a bit. I can take a drive and point to a bunch of abandoned homes I once worked in.

Are you typing this from your phone or computer made in China?

Amazon is what it is because Americans have unlimited access to cheap Chinese made goods over the higher priced American products.

My town years ago placed all it's eggs on industry and it failed. Now our town has used it's natural resources and become a major hot spot for tourism. We have so many roots one industry failing won't bring us down.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran

I got family in the rual Pennsylvania steele towns that were once rich with work and is now referred to as Pennsyltucky.Squalor abonds but hope still lingers...I know where you're coming from .
But they don't care about that or about the dying middle class cause orange man bad syndrome won't allow them to see outside their bubble.
Everyone is an idealist till life drop kicks them in the face..
Lot's of lucky fucks here who aint been kicked yet.

Hempy McNoodle

Asshat president with an executive order for those tearing town statues.

Keep in mind, these statues memorialize men who owned people, and men who bought and sold people. 150 years ago that was ok. 75 years ago maybe we could look the other way. Today, looking back, that is wrong. Any good deeds they might have done for the country are negated because of what they did. If they were found to be serial rapers they would be treated the same - No statue for you. Today it is definitely not ok.

Actually, they are just tearing down any statue. They tore down a statue of Frederick Douglas on 4th of July.

Hempy McNoodle

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The statues memorialize men who[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]went to war against this country.
[/FONT]

You mean Ulysses S. Grant and Frederick Douglas? lol. No Gry, these people are tearing down any statue they can get there hands on.

Hempy McNoodle

"Why does the Lamestream Fake News Media REFUSE to say that China Virus deaths are down 39%, and that we now have the lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World. They just can’t stand that we are doing so well for our Country!"
-Donald Trump, via Twitter, Jul 6, 2020

Yeah, good question!

Hempy McNoodle

Lowest COVID death rate on the planet, due to the most testing on the planet. A great job done by our President.

Trump 2020: The Best Is Yet To Come!

Hempy McNoodle

"Why does the Lamestream Fake News Media REFUSE to say that China Virus deaths are down 39%, and that we now have the lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World. They just can’t stand that we are doing so well for our Country!"
-Donald Trump, via Twitter, Jul 6, 2020

Yeah, good question!

With Trump asking questions like this, maybe he should get the Nobel Prize in Journalism.

D

Deep State

Lowest COVID death rate on the planet, due to the most testing on the planet. A great job done by our President.

Trump 2020: The Best Is Yet To Come!

Complete horseshit.
13th highest cases per million and 9th highest deaths per million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts