What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I still have no Internet and probably want for a few weeks but every once in a while, I can get through using data. I hope everybody’s doing well this morning. I’m heading to another doctors office this morning. See what more damage they can do to me and how many more diseases they can find. Power is up and running and we figured out what was wrong with the generator making power. I fear that my flower tent is going to be garbage because the lights have been going on and off on a regular basis. I was rummaging around yesterday and I found a quart jar of rockhard girl crush nuggets that I misplaced. Boy does that stuff just do it for me… a few tokes, and I’m sleeping

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know, if it were me and I had 3 days of rain and nothing in particular to do I'd have to go and try that 10 gummie dose of the psylicibic gummies. But that's just me. :biggrin:
No doubt you would have a memorable time but having gotten that checked off my bucket list in the mid 1970's, I'm more into having a good time and smiling, while being here now.

What I've found with psylocibin, is that I begin to have uncomfortable body nervous system sensations before I have any psychedelic effects beyond color enhancements. It starts with nervous legs, but I can feel that sensation all over at higher dosages.

At microdoses, or even half doses I don't have those sensations.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I don't quite get how the discord thing is any different than the chat function already in place here?
Seems redundant and a bit gay...........the faggy kind of gay.
😆

Maybe a little bit homoerotic.

Oh, and you have to check your sense of humour in at the door, like with most social media, it's full of know it all keyboard thumpers.

It is fun trolling grounds though. I have a whale of a time on there. 😂

Our old forum moved onto there, it's just various chat boxes. I prefer the diary set up of forums and the way you can see what experience some have got with growing before shooting your mouth off.
Punks never grown in their life telling folks with decades of experience what's what cause they watched an insta video about it. 😂

I think you'd love it Dog.

OleReynard

Meat ball day today sauce tomorrow, 4 lbs
20241015_093245.jpg

BumSplodgeBrownPants

No doubt you would have a memorable time but having gotten that checked off my bucket list in the mid 1970's, I'm more into having a good time and smiling, while being here now.

What I've found with psylocibin, is that I begin to have uncomfortable body nervous system sensations before I have any psychedelic effects beyond color enhancements. It starts with nervous legs, but I can feel that sensation all over at higher dosages.

At microdoses, or even half doses I don't have those sensations.

I get too much of a body load from mushrooms these days GW, they make me really uncomfortable and I need to constantly go for a piss.
I do like low doses during the day, just to brighten the world up a little and be functional.

I've had a few nights off the dope too and discovered restless legs... I've barely slept, so it's back on the weed tonight for me.
:whee:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still have no Internet and probably want for a few weeks but every once in a while, I can get through using data. I hope everybody’s doing well this morning. I’m heading to another doctors office this morning. See what more damage they can do to me and how many more diseases they can find. Power is up and running and we figured out what was wrong with the generator making power. I fear that my flower tent is going to be garbage because the lights have been going on and off on a regular basis. I was rummaging around yesterday and I found a quart jar of rockhard girl crush nuggets that I misplaced. Boy does that stuff just do it for me… a few tokes, and I’m sleeping
Good that you have your power back brother! Good luck at the doctors!

How are the pups handling the chaos?

Unca Walt

420club
Crikey, @Boo... they keep on throwing rocks atcha. It's good you have power though; that changes the scale of things by a mile. Good luck with the shaman.

oldfogey8

Good morning

installing a new garbage disposal today , should be easy peasy

famous last words
I put one in last year. When I had the unit out of the box before installing it, I tried turning the flange that attached to the drain and couldn’t get it to turn. Called the manufacturer and was told that it only tightens/turns when it is hanging in place. I guess gravity pulls the unit down and ‘unlocks’ the flange. The tech support dude was right though. Took me all of a half hour including the call. Good luck with yours Amigo.

jokerman

Premium user
I'm up. Getting ready to go to the colorectal surgeon
Good luck!
From past experience I always used a black sharpie to annunciate what they should be working on and what they should not be working on .
It may be hard to write, on the right "end" where they have to work .
So , make it easy and write on your forehead " Not Here"
Ask if its a good time to check your prostate after all November is "National Prostate Month"
Please ,no pictures☝️