What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoke: thought it would be a slow day at work...then i sold,and hand loaded, a full pallet of happy frog + 2 bags and after that it seemed like everyone needed medium or 50lb bags of gypsum or big bags of build a flower...did not skip upper body day🏋️‍♂️

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...glad this week is so short,feel like i need to catch up on sleep...got a bloom tea started last night, the main flower room will get that tonight...looks like there will be bike parts waiting when i get home too...and the temps will drop into the 70's tomorrow...should be getting fox farm soil wednesday,that will be a big delivery...maybe build a soil today...just 3 pallets

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
it's not though,two bad shoulders,bad elbows,bad lower back...the sad thing is the two youngsters they sent to get the pallet could barely keep up with me...they were breathing hard...i wasn't
Thats the problem with being tall. More leverage on the joints creates a lot more stress.

Me I have short arms. When I get a shirt that fits my shoulders and neck there is like 6 extra inches of sleeve. Plus the breast pocket tends to be under or just above my belt.

Its bull shit that there are big and tall clothing shops and not short and dumpy.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats the problem with being tall. More leverage on the joints creates a lot more stress.

Me I have short arms. When I get a shirt that fits my shoulders and neck there is like 6 extra inches of sleeve. Plus the breast pocket tends to be under or just above my belt.

Its bull shit that there are big and tall clothing shops and not short and dumpy.
justforhobbits.com :D