What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
haha. I feel that, we should trade jars. I'll trade you a jar of Blowfish for a jar of Cough :D the NYCD I used to rock was good for staining your mouth. too bad it was a shitty high and plant.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Chilli--- damn did someone let you in my mother room with some clippers... LOL gotta like an early christmas... nice cuts you got there man.. cant wait to see what you can do with em... Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
TMB--- whats up bro.. you seen cid lately?? i always look for him...LOL.... Keep IT Green and Stay Safe.. HE

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hieagle420 said:
Chilli--- damn did someone let you in my mother room with some clippers... LOL gotta like an early christmas... nice cuts you got there man.. cant wait to see what you can do with em... Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE
haha I think so my man. Someone went wild in your mother room if you ask me. Good job circulating the goods. I think i want a few more like the ag13.
have a look at a tried and tested clone of great status in my estimation. Chocolate Trip @ 58

Woah this thread blew up since last night! Nice pics guys! You all have so much stuff that I lost or have been dyin to grow out.... im soo envious of you all.... lucky foockers. Hieagle.... as soon is I seen the pic of puss kush and dabney you name just poped right into my head, I was like yep he definitly went crazy in hieagles momma room lolol. I gotta get that damn KK cough from ya berk, shes at the top of my list atm since everyone around here raves bout her so much.... and ive still yet to even sample her lol. I gotta see what makes her so special?. We need to get some OG, bubba, purple, or some kinda crazy kush in the mix. Its officially december. May the gift giving begin.... i got a few people on my mind I need to send some things to :wink: Always a wonderful time of year. Ill be back with some updated pics soon.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Word CC. I was just talking to Berk about that. I gotta round up goodies for gifts. I can't believe you still haven't toked the Cough. I've been smoking it for 5 years. :D

Heres a few pictures for now, I got lazy and didnt feel like taking a bunch, but I will later on, I promise.

Yea tmb, ive been deprived of some real good strains. But ive definitly had my share of good smoke so im not complaining :yummy:. Theres plenty of time to try all the goodies. Hopefully there wil be some new things growin in all of our rooms by the new year :woohoo: .

those sour diesel bushes are lookin fat, got a month or so left, check it....

Heres a few NMLH nugs, shes gettin there...

Last edited:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
hey fellas let me update my mom for yall...

AG-13
PG-13
SoCal G-13 (waiting for it to root)
Grape Ape
Tangerine Haze
Dabney
Puss Kush
OG Kush
Jack's Cleaner
UDub
ECSD (spear shaped buds,, not teh notty one)
Original Diesel
Purple Indica
CatPiss
HP#1
HPK (hawaiian X purple kush)
Black Thai
TrainWreck
William's Wonder (original clone)
Pre98 Nice (MSM)
and a couple more that i forget about...

Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

l_d_d

Im really really interested to see what you find Beancounter. That post made my eyes go big! Find a male bra, find a male. Nice scough pics!! Ive been enjoying your pics BC, really bringing it!! Awesome work.

Eh, HE, cant look too familiar.. :wink: .... or do they look familiar and I really did forget lol :wink: I coulda swore I did it, lol. I know ya grow Puss but only one was clipped from your mothers homey... that great girl called Dabney!!.. learned something new abotu her today! :smile:

HiE has smoked chaos and the bwg13 I believe, hes the one that said he can taste the Pacific in there, I think I told you that Berk... did you ever try the C99G HiE? Lonestar did em up right! I dont remember if ya tried that one.

Those diesel bushes do look awesome!!

And dont worry Captain, Berk will have bubba next week... jus' wadnt ready. :smoker:

On the Moonshine Maple Leaf haze (Nevilles) .... see how those leaves curl under... I could never get her to not do that... never could control those claws lol. I let her go, but made a ton of seeds first.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
LDD-- it was you... LOL... they all just looked good to me... and teh Chaos on my god that some great shit.. paranoid weed.. i love it.. great taste and make your head spin.. teh BWG-13 is rally good too.. yeah if you ever smoked teh Pacific you can tell that it is in the BWG-13..
the C99G nope never had teh pleasure to smoke her..

Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

Norcal Crypt

God Damn hieagle420!!! Whatcha plannin to do with that arsenal you got there, end WWIII. Allstar line up no doubt woot!!lol

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
high E its been a long time since i had some good hp#1 i love how it does outdoors. always gives up the most rock hard nugs.

CC what happened to those kushes you had, im sure those grown well will be way up there with some of the best.

chili man those nugs look dank, a nice even color to them. great calyx formation too.

I still have one pheno of TS's kush from the medclub beans, but I have seen much nicer phenos out of the beans he made of it. I just cant wait to get some kick ass kush in the mix.

Norcal Crypt

That widow is stackin them thangs. :woohoo: I am gonna get to sample a friends and see what it is all about on Sunday. I germinated a bean that i got out of an oz i had recently smoked that had some kushiness to it hopefully it will produce something special. here is the widow CC i think you'll really dig this.
4081WW_the_1st_of_Dec.jpg

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn HI nice list you have there. I see several i never had the pleasure. I got to smoke some chemmy HP#1 once from MSM. Before he went pure organics i think. Never was able to run the cut. The SocalG13, Thaze,OG kush, jack cleaner, original D, Purple indica, and black thai all sound like must runs to me. Maybe someday we can swap some genes. Congrats on building a fine mom list.
Here's what we have access to:
Blueberry
BDSSH
BKSSH
RomSSH
Berkely
Blowfish
Chocotrip
MSMGHP
MTF
Jackie-o
Sour d
Schrom
Scough
Salmon creek bigbud
TMBlueberry
NMLH
a few others not mentioned im sure...

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still have one pheno of TS's kush from the medclub beans, but I have seen much nicer phenos out of the beans he made of it. I just cant wait to get some kick ass kush in the mix

actually i haven't seen that much variation in his beans, maybe 1 or 2 phenos 3 tops. hes just gotten hella better at treating them, and it shows. plus the last one was mostly outdoor, and thats where they do best.

HI E damn didnt see the socal g13, some GOOOOOOD shit right there.

props to all the crew.