What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

This one is for my hommie cropmanagement, 2 little lemon freezlings :joint:

A couple small jackie-o's:

A small Bubba Dutch SSH:

Some blurry ass shots of some NMLH nugs:

Last edited:

cropmanagement

Nice Captian! Looks like your on your way to a great harvest and lots of variety to choose from. Glad to see my lemon made it into your growroom! Shes a great one...looks like shes loving your care. Its only a matter of time now :)

Im not the best camera man. Closeups are tough for me. I gotta get the camera thing down. I know those pics suck, but they give you an idea :wink:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there we go.. CC got them ho's in check. Lookin real nice bro. I'm kinda surprised you still run the GWS. But it looks like you do her proper. That TW is a gem fosho as well as them deeeez! Woot

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Breaking News!!!

I just found a mature bean in my batch of Blueberry. This could be the start of an insane accidental hybrid. I'm almost positive this is the result of a stray hermie from a GHP that was finishing when the Blueberry went in. I hope I find more and this turns into something special :joint:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hopefully it doesnt pass on the hermie traits. could be some good shit though.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
yeah, the two parents are both similar types of plants..except the GHP is a way better yielder. They're both like strong indica smokes that grow like sativas. the Blueberry, as berk has stated several times DOES NOT herm EVER. This DJ cut is gold. I've grown it for almost 2 years and have never once seen a banana. I'm hoping the GHP will bulk up the buds and smooth out the expansiveness of the BB smoke. who knows what will happen though. I'll probably not even grow this seed or any other ones I find cause I'm lazy.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll probably not even grow this seed or any other ones I find cause I'm lazy.

rofl, you crack me up. come telling everyone something special might be found and then its ruined by lazyness. stoner....... :p

Norcal Crypt

Things are coming down shortly.... The Powerhouse,WW, blowfish are comin down this week!!! Then the Choco'sthe following week and the diesel still needing a few more weeks. Oh CC that Bubba was all fake but the shit looks and smells dank as fugg. Pics are labeled but i'll tell ya anyways.
1.) Fake Bubba Kush

2.) White Widow

3.) Sour Diesel

4.) Room Shot :woohoo:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry to hear that the bubba is fake, although i noticed quite a while ago. the leaves will tell you if its real kush for next time. looking real dank still specially that WW some chunky nugs right there.

Norcal Crypt

Ya j it kinda does suck.... After those first pics i put up i began to question its authenticity. Hope its good smoke. It does smell and look dank but there is only one way to really find out the verdict on that girl and that is to give her a few tokes. I'll know in a week or two if she is stayin or leaving out the door with a foot in her ass. Just wish the person who gave it to me would just come out and say what it is . I think it may be Uranium Cranium. Who knows? Puffs away. CC those pics are nice. Rockin that SD like a true player. Peace

mtf-shaman

just a quick hello and let you know what i will be running in the new setup at least for the moment, you know how quick things change....thanks to sandman for helping so much with the construction

GDP, MKxSK1xSWT3xlightstorm, lightstorm, posi, MKxSK1(MS), mtf, ag13......

going to be poppin some beans, going to have to get a fishermans box to put them in....figure will add one or two strains a run.....

moved up to a 400w mh for grow and still a 1000w hps for flower but am going to take norcal's advice and give the hortilux a try.....

there are a few pics in my gallery of the new setup as being built, will try and add pics as i can, got to borrow camera

happy holidaze to all and a hope that 07 will be a better year

shaman

Last edited:

mtf-shaman

i forgot to include the beans....blackberry widow, diesel mix, bubbleberry, duckdiesel, cindiesel, white diesel.....got to go and write down the rest but i am happy to have been behind that turnip truck when these fell off all labeled and such...lol

Hey shaman :wave: , its great to see you! Im glad you dropped by. Sounds like you've got some nice things going on for ya right now. Im real happy for you :joint:. I just wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas, and a happy new year! I figured I should take some pictures and get this thread moving again, its been kind of idle for a few days. Whats christmas without some killer pics of killer nugs! Ohh and xtrakritikal, you wanted some closeup..... so I messed around with the macro mode and I think I got the hang of this thing now :woohoo: . Check it....

First up is some bubba dutch ssh

A little jackie-o

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
merry christmas to everyone in the krew, and those who chill round here.

15236BlowfishMacro00.jpg

CC damn frostay! looks similar to the one i had outdoors. it likes to grow in chunks.