What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

Norcal, that WW looks killer bro, I cant wait to give her a run!! Let us know how the smoke is that you sample today. Goodluck with that bean you found, you never know when your gonna find a new gem. :chin:

Jay, socal g13 eh? How many damn phenos of g13 are out there, like 10 lol. Whats the socal g13 like? The only g13's ive ever tried are the pacifics g13 cut I have atm and JLP's g13bx that I grew out for a while but got rid of. There both real nice smoke but nothing real real special.

TS, my homeboy, that kush looks so nice all cured up and shiz. Same with the cough, that beano was a lucky find my friend, and the smell of that cough is fuckin amazin :wink:. The kush does great outdoors, what a yeilder she is! The roor is hungry, you gonna stop down today with some of that fire :joint:

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shit CC i dont know, funny how they keep poping up, g13 this g13 that, soon well have g13 sunrise surprise, or the c2cc g13 haha. all i know is the best one i smoked was the socal hands down.

TS, yummmmmmmmm. you best get CC ripped off that shit with the roor. death snaps are in order bwahaha.

So the socal g13 is where its at eh? Ill have to give her a try someday.

Yea TS dont be a poophead, the roor is hungry for kush and so am I hahaha:biglaugh:
Listen to the almighty jay, he knows all.

TicalionStalion said:
haha, so how did u like the buds CC??

How did I like em eh? I got three words for both of your outdoor kush and the cough.....

THEY KICK ASS!!! You did a wonderful job on them. Seriously bro, they are both out of this world. We smoked alot of roor packs man, Its been a while since Ive been that baked....... what did we smoke like 15 bongs :biglaugh: :bat:.
The strawberry cough is out of this world tho. Its growing on me more and more as I finish off this bud of it that I got from ya. I think I have a new favorite..... and this isnt even the KK cut, so I can't even imagine how serious that cough is going to be! :yoinks: I really wish you had taken a cut of this cough..... its without a doubt worth passing a cut around of..... top notch smoke. Finding that 1 feminized beano in a bag of cough was real lucky, thats why next time when you find a rare bean in a bag of some real deal funk like you always seem to do (LA medclub kush, TMBcough, etc etc) make sure you take just ONE cut of it incase its something special like this one man...... or atleast make some more seeds like with the kush then we can all pop some and find some sweet pheno. I really cant get over the smell and taste of it tho. I wish all you guys out there could smell TS's cough, its ridiculis now with a cure! The high on her is also very enjoyable. Its a GREAT sativa high, and I dont smoke very sativa dominant bud often so this has been a real treat! Thanks again hommie.... you da MAN!!! :wave:

Ohh and by the way, those pictures up there dont show half of the frost that is actually on the cough buds when you see it in person. There COATED with frost, trust me.

Last edited:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
c2ccCaptChronic said:
How did I like em eh? I got three words for both of your outdoor kush and the cough.....

THEY KICK ASS!!! You did a wonderful job on them. Seriously bro, they are both out of this world. We smoked alot of roor packs man, Its been a while since Ive been that baked....... what did we smoke like 15 bongs :biglaugh: :bat:.
The strawberry cough is out of this world tho. Its growing on me more and more as I finish off this bud of it that I got from ya. I think I have a new favorite..... and this isnt even the KK cut, so I can't even imagine how serious that cough is going to be! :yoinks: I really wish you had taken a cut of this cough..... its without a doubt worth passing a cut around of..... top notch smoke. Finding that 1 feminized beano in a bag of cough was real lucky, thats why next time when you find a rare bean in a bag of some real deal funk like you always seem to do (LA medclub kush, TMBcough, etc etc) make sure you take just ONE cut of it incase its something special like this one man...... or atleast make some more seeds like with the kush then we can all pop some and find some sweet pheno. I really cant get over the smell and taste of it tho. I wish all you guys out there could smell TS's cough, its ridiculis now with a cure! The high on her is also very enjoyable. Its a GREAT sativa high, and I dont smoke very sativa dominant bud often so this has been a real treat! Thanks again hommie.... you da MAN!!! :wave:

Ohh and by the way, those pictures up there dont show half of the frost that is actually on the cough buds when you see it in person. There COATED with frost, trust me.

haha dude, wait till you try the real deal. I've been telling you for like a year and a half how much I love it. It's the holy grail of herb. worst comes to worst. go down to the city and order a $50 jar from a service or something pussy. The real deal cough turns my frown upsidedown no matter what else is going on in my life.

Woah woah berkster, why all the anger? It happens man, good genes are lost due to not taking a cut, or like the plant mutating or something like that. Man I feel real bad now that I even said anything.... sorry to get ya yelled at TS. I believe he still has some kush beans floatin around :wink: Im kinda bummed that this cough wasnt kept either, but theres nothin you can do bout it now so I dont dwell on it. It doesnt bother me at all cuz I bet that KK cough is even better, so its all good. TMB im definitly not going to waste money on a jar of nug from the city. Im sure this cough that TS has would blow away any jar cough you could find, and whose to say its the real deal. The only bud ill buy from the city is some city haze :yummy: mmmmm. Im just gonna wait til I grow out some of the KK cough.... all in due time :joint:

Last edited:
Its all good my man, I just hate seeing tension between friends. I can see where your comin from. You didnt have to delete your post, I think he is man enough to handle it :biglaugh:. Well I hope your not mad at anyone buddy. We have too much fun around here! :woohoo:

cropmanagement

Ive been growing the lemon freeze for a while now, started from a pack of seeds from subcool. Captian's smoked a sampler and can vouch for it. Hes got it going now as well. Just chopped this girl

Damn those are some fatty lemon freeze colas ya got there man. I cant wait til I have some of my own. It wont be long til I can flower out some freeze.... WOOT. And yes I can honestly say that the lemon freeze is some real good smoke. Ill make sure I get her around to the whole crew :joint:

Last edited:

Norcal Crypt

CC that widow is some dank. Been cheifen that stuff nonstop since Sunday. Its kinda hard to describe the taste...kinda earthy with fat expansion on the inhale. Definately good smoke. I can't wait to harvest this girl cuzz she keeps packin it on right now and she still has another 3 weeks to go at least.

Norcal man that WW is sure living up to the hype it looks like. :wink: You better keep us updated on those big fatty colas shes pumpin out.

HE hey buddy glad to see everything is still goin good for ya man. I recently smoked some local commercially produced "grape ape" and it really wasnt bad at all. It got you very tired and put ya right to sleep. Basically it was a hard hitting indica with a very strong stone. Whats the high like on your ape? Puss kush is lookin prime too man, how does she smoke?

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
SUp Capt.. The Puss Kush smokes like a Kush... LOL.. .earthy kush smoke.. only way i can explain it.. expansive in tehlungs and great kushy flavor on exhale.. The Grape Ape is grape flavored stoned your ass weed.. very good producer and tight nugs.. with some low temps they should go purple..

Damn Crop-- that some good looking freeze.. i wouldnt turn it down.. Keep iT Green and Stay Safe.. HE