What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

G

TMB and the Godfather, howdy! What up, Norcal? Proper respect to you all and the rest of crew...

Those things are freaky looking! I guess I might smoke a proferred nug of cough if it was wrapped in those emperror's new skins.

Anyway, just wanted to pop my head in. Busy bee, busy bee...

SC

l_d_d

Alls I could find were the Brazilian Aleda's and the Aledinha's. No smokeclears... look like the same thing to me... didnt know there was no gum, but apparently dont need it.

So got a pack of each... cant remeber a time when I paid 4 bux for papers tho. Cant remember when Ive seen a paper like this either.

Well I reckon I need to try em out eh. :smoke:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was on a mission yesterday to find those badass papes. First place I went was sold out so I picked up some of these RAW mofo's. Smoke real nice and burn slow. I cant tell if they are rice or hemp or what. They are impressive and almost clear themselves.

Then I went to my trusy Karma records shop and my boy had like 4 cases of the clears. He was all pumped up about them. I picked some up and some christmas presents as well.

I toked this joint and was very intrigued. Its totally clear and i cant really detect much of a smell or flavor from the clears. Today im gonna freak everyone out I know! I love new toys.
Also thought of sharing a pretty sunset from these parts.

Hella Fella

Atleast their still gummed! I know a few "purists" that have sworn off gummed papers... Then they go an "lip" the fuck outta it, then before its even 1/2 done its all unraveling in your mouth! Grrrrr..... Thats why I bring glass whever I go! [not really]

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
They're gummed, but it's Vegan gum, so it's probably some sort of molassas in it or something. honestly the papers kind of have a sweet flavor to them when you lick the joint closed. I never lick the gum part though, always the back of the gum.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Luv what did you think about those papers? I had alot of fun yesterday running around showing off clear joints. Everyone was like wtf? They burn slow and smooth with no extra flavors . Gonna be fun around christmas time too. Hey by the way do you have or know of anyone with pictures of what the chaos is all about. Shes alive and well in 2 ops broseph. Thanks again

hahaha very cool berk. Thats sweet all your homeboys got to check out the new wraps. I bet they were all amazed. Ill have to pick up a pack of em and see what all the fuss is about :joint:. I bet I can guess what you'll be leaving in everyones stockings this year :wink: I see your gettin in the christmas spirit!
Whats the chaos all about? Any backround info on her? Im intrigued. Ive seen her in l_d_d 's picture gallery and it looks dank as hell. :yummy:

Last edited:

l_d_d

I thought the papers were pretty kickass!

I don’t think I have the same ones though, mine are the brazilian ones, dunno if they are the same or not.

I don’t see gum on these but maybe its there :wink:

They are really trippy, that’s for sure!! I wasn’t complaining at all about the price, pretty cool.

At first they were a little hard to roll for me, a lil stiff… they have to be rolled upright at first.. like flipped
… sorta like you do a blunt. I roll joints weird or not like most people and I have to have a table or something that.. I set it down and roll it up..

A lot of people say something when they see me doing it.. Most people don’t roll likt that…. Rather in the air looking straight at the doob.

But after I got the hang of it (through the middle of the first one lol) it was a breeze.

I like how they are a little shorter than a regular paper. I usually cut off a small strip off the bottom anyways so there isn’t a lot of excess that folds over.

I have noticed that the clears seem to burn really slow to me. Slower than regular papers.

They are really really cool to look at for sure… its hard to get outta my head though cuz it feels like your smoking plastic! Lol

Ive had a sore throat so I havent been able to get down to seriously seriously tokin on them yet… weve burned a couple joints though.

Ya theres some old pics of the chaos in the gally. I don’t really do too many pics so forgive me for me lack of em :smile:

I cant wait until I start seeing ones pop up around here. :wink:

The chaos.. well it’s a bit of a mystery I guess to the EXACT pedigree, lol. Almost a couple years ago I grew this plant from seed, it was gifted to me by a well respected and known member at OG. Was given to me in a sort of ‘salad’ mix.. Meaning it was just a bag of beans with all kinds of stuff in there,, and I mean ALL KINDS of stuff.

Some beans he had been gifted, some he made, and some found in buds. Honestly its probably the best sac o seeds Ive ever had.

So I grew a bunch out and found a few really exceptional ones… the ‘chaos’ being one of them… At that time I think it was #14 or something.

I sent samples back to the gifter for identification, and enjoyment. :smile:

The special plant I found, apparently because of the purple coloration in the buds…. Is either chaos or a chaos hybrid. Chaos is a Nebu strain… Blackberry x Cherry Ak.

Its really a gem to me. The flavor and aroma are amazingly top knotch.

It grows little nugs for the most part, not colas… you can get colas though and Im sure yall will :wink: I have never found it to be a good yielder at all… BUT its done fast…. Around 50 days…. With a long veg it can yield pretty good… the buds are kinda small but they are dense and heavy usually.

Gets really dense hard chunky greasy ass buds that smell and tatse like heaven!! To me smells kinda like extremely sweet rotten oranges that maybve got sprayed by a skunk. Very very sweet.

It’s a flavor and aroma that you can identify after a coupla weeks into flower, I can detect it in veg… growing out the seed I knew she would be a keeper waaay before her time.

The innards always go purple, even with high temps, when you break open the nug its pretty cool … it will go really really purple with low temps but I never seem to have em.

Tastes better fresh too! Still awesome with a cure, no doubt! But imo, its better fresher.

Heres some of the old pics of her...

l_d_d

Im not sure, but Id bet that there is something esle in the mix, and it is a hybrid with something....

Its super frosty bro, but the gem in this strain is the flavor/aroma... frosty as hell and fast finish and even the purpleness are just extra benefits.

:smoker:

If u dont want to wait on Mr Chili B to get it in your garden just hit me up. :smile:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Daaaaaaaayuuuuum TMB... thats that sweet addictive shit huh? Rolled that sampler up in a new raw pape and enjoyed the fuck outta it. My nigerian to the recue once again. We can always find a spot for the speedy, happy smoke. I toked about half of the joint and feel like running around with a smile on. Woot
TMB for ruler of the known world say I.... I got a lil sumin sumin comin your way
:chin:

beancounter

Veteran
nice stuff ldd!

I have a pack of Nebu's Chaos Mix sitting right here, and i really had no info on it except that it was made by Nebu and he was involved with the blackberry clone.. I knew they have potential, but was unsure about popping them.

After seeing and hearing about what you got they moved way up the list, and i look forward to throwing down with them!

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
Chili_berkster said:
Daaaaaaaayuuuuum TMB... thats that sweet addictive shit huh? Rolled that sampler up in a new raw pape and enjoyed the fuck outta it. My nigerian to the recue once again. We can always find a spot for the speedy, happy smoke. I toked about half of the joint and feel like running around with a smile on. Woot
TMB for ruler of the known world say I.... I got a lil sumin sumin comin your way
:chin:

Fuck yeah, I've been toking RAW joints of Nova for a couple of days, tastes like god. The smokeclears and nova go well too. Shit is the chronic, thats why she's held under wraps. Still less than 20 people in the world that have it I think. :sasmokin:

Shit man, you're pumping my ego up too much. I wish I was as sweet as you guys all think I am. :joint: now I'm off to mix a joint of Nova and Blowfish while I plant some clones. :D

beancounter

Veteran
Nice work as always folks, I gotta try some of those papers :joint:

How about a few KK's Strawberry Cough at 60 day pics?

I hope to have cbf's Strawberry Creme cut to compare soon, as I hear it's got much more strawberry flavor. The KK's a very nice cut, but she's not quite my fave. But a top 10 so far, and i hope a cure will bring out a lil more strawberry funk.

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
That Cough is lookin FAAAAT bean! maginificent. Well she may not be on the top of your list, but she damn sure is still on top of mine. Wish I had some of that to blaze on right now. When grown properly, I'm convince Strawberry Cough is the holy grail smokewise and plantwise. just perfection. I'm still searching for a point where I smoke so much that it loses it's effect. It just doesn't exist.

beancounter

Veteran
thanks, and I hear ya TMB, I can DEFINATELY see why she rates at the top of alot of people's lists, she's very well rounded.

There's not much I find wrong with her, I just lean to the bud that 'stains your mouth' with flavor and dankness.. Stuff like Bubba Kush (katsu's), ECSD, Cheese, Deep Chunk, even PG13 to a slightly lesser extent.

By no means do i think KK's cut is bunk, i jus know i'll be reaching for the ones above more often :smile: