What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
awesome report man. exactly how i thought you would respond to it. the flavor does get more smooth with a cure on the BB, but I agree, yours is more of a straight blueberry flavor. The clone though like you said is perfect, grows like a champ, I've never had a single problem with it in a year and a half. My only beef is the low ceiling. Next BB you run let it go longer, it definitly gets more potent, I've learned not to chop her before 60 days. Still expanding smoke, more of a headcrusher though.

and the blowfish , yeah it's insane.

I'll get on making those Bumper Stickers and bring some down when we meet up :D

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just had to add: after meeting up with my friend at the golf course he informed me on how badass he thought the djtmberry was and made the point of saying dont get rid of it. haha So it sounds like she is a keeper or I get punched. LOL
Right on with the let her go past 60. But I swear they finish early in my op. Many others go way past 70 but that one finished quick that round. I took a cut and will toss the mom into flower soon. I didnt take the main top so it will be interesting to see what happens and how large the main gets .
EDIT : lol make it 5 bumper stickers, There are many folks who would sport them down here when i tell them who it is and whats here because of him. ... WOOT!

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found something I wanted to cut and paste here. I just love this stuff . Blowfish is the bomb
BLOWFISH (G13 / Blue Dot / Oregon Funk) F1
Named after the deadly Japanese delicatessen, this breeding project begun when we set out to improve taste and yield —two weak traits of the G-13— by using Oregon Funk as a pollen donor. The results were quite pleasing but the smoke test revealed that G-13's power had been downgraded somewhat. Then it was the turn of a very impressive Blue Dot hybrid stud, which qualified the G-13 with great taste and no harm to its potency, although this time yield was less than desired. Finally, we applied heavy selection to each of these two G-based lines, and crossed them giving rise to Blowfish, a winning combination of G-13's deadly punch and the quality and taste of the Funk and Dot lines.
Blowfish exhibits great F1 vigor and disease resistance in a well-behaved plant that avoids the undesirable traits of "blue" genetics (difficult to grow, brittle, leafy, poor calyx to leaf ratio) while maintaining the flavor of the Funk and Dot ancestors and the brain-warping power of the G-13. A prolific flower producer even under poor conditions (it actually prefers low nutrient levels), this low-maintenance strain bears wonderfully dense buds, with a thick coating of milky crystals that will rival the best of the "white" strains in both crystal coverage and brain-thumping quality, with much better flavor and yield. We are proud to offer a hybrid carrying no White Widow, Northern Lights, Skunk or Blueberry in its composition.
Parental selection focused on potency and yield, as taste and resin genes were already well fixed on the Funk and Dot lines. Outstanding ancestors infuse the plant with a high quality feel, evident in the glossy leaves, harmonious phenotype and the particularly frosted, heavy and aromatic buds. Blowfish tends to branch out while adding girth to flowering clusters, forming sizeable snowy colas for excellent yield. Despite the remarkable density of its bud structure, mold and mites have not been a problem. This fish likes plenty of water as well as appropriate root and growing space, but prefers low levels of nutrients to fully express its potential.
Blowfish retained the breathless intensity of G-13, with much better yield and a unique taste of berries and motor grease with fuel undertones that will appeal to pot-snobs. The experienced puffer will recognize a rotten animal scent lurking in the background of this Puffer, a sign of the abiding sativa influence that was a common denominator in parental stock selection. Its buds smoke very smooth and clean, with a great berry taste and a hashy feel that relates to its impressive crystal coverage.
Known as Fugu in Japan, Blowfish flowers live up to its namesake as a lethal delicacy with a body-paralyzing yet heady cerebral effect that defies traditional "Indica" and "Sativa" classification. The plant's elegance stands in sharp contrast with the muscle and intensity of its buds, which stun the body but thrust the mind into a euphoric trippy experience with excellent visuals and duration. It does not seem to build tolerance with experienced smokers, maintaining its knock-out quality over repeated use.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good info, although the bugs do kind of like it outside, i would have had a bigger plant if it wasen't for the snail army taking half the plant out in one night. the low nutrient levels is right, bf is a easy bitch to grow, takes very little of everything, make bomb nugs. would be good for a first timer. also i just smelled the jar and theres begging to start the dead animal smell but its more rotten tart pineapples. anywho great name, great cross, good smoke. u rock tmb.

MTF-Sandman

OG Refugee
Veteran
Tried them at a friends house a couple of days ago. Wasn't too bad, except they keep trying to stay flat instead of rolling up like a paper will. I still like my Hempires or Bamboo's better tho...

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got one from the guy at the head shop to try.....i fuckin lost it because its clear. put it down went to grab my sack and come back its gone. ill say they looked cool though :)

Norcal Crypt

great info on the blowfish...except one major flaw in it " We are proud to offer a hybrid carrying no White Widow, Northern Lights, Skunk or Blueberry in its composition." all ya gotta do is find out what bluedot is made up of ... 3 of those four strains make up bluedot.
Tickle are you talkin about those brazilian paps...def weird as hell smokin a clear joint. :joint:

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
Yep those are the brazilian ones. They're available at select headshops. I got a pack of the king sizes, maybe I'll bust out the old camera and take some pics so you all get a better idea. the taste is just perfectly clean. I've been an Element man for 2 years, but right now I like these Smokeclears and the RAW unbleached papers from Spain. Berk, I'll hook you up with a couple of the smokeclears to try this week.
Trycomb, Lick my balls.

Hella Fella

Man, those clear papers got popular FAST! I had never seen them anywhere till like 3 weeks ago, now EVERYONE I know has a pack!

Gimme them Elements or Pure Hemp [or Hempire] anyday though!

Although it is a little cool watching the smoke flow up your joint when you hit it...!

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
Hella Fella said:
Man, those clear papers got popular FAST! I had never seen them anywhere till like 3 weeks ago, now EVERYONE I know has a pack!

Gimme them Elements or Pure Hemp [or Hempire] anyday though!

Although it is a little cool watching the smoke flow up your joint when you hit it...!
For real man, I never heard of them till Halloween, and now my headshop sells them. :joint:

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow man! Ima have to go get me some of those. I really dig these hempires though. They waste zigzags, real bad... lol I was a zigzag man for looong time. Never again. Now when my friends have a prerolled they know not to offer me any unless its a hempy. 'll be getting me a pack of those today. woot

Woah those papers are weird, a clear joint eh? I have yet to see them. It looks like you got some plastic around that weed hahaha. What are they made out of? Ill give em a try.... gotta try everything once right? :joint:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i picked some up today. king size and the mini 1 1/4. Also picked up some RAW papers. Unbleached transparent brownish looking. I'll get some pics and a toke report soon.

Hella Fella

Yep, halloween! My first was like 2 days before, then @ the Halloween party I went to like 5 ppl haddem, and DIFFERENT BRANDS TOO? They got copied quickly as well!

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
c2ccCaptChronic said:
Woah those papers are weird, a clear joint eh? I have yet to see them. It looks like you got some plastic around that weed hahaha. What are they made out of? Ill give em a try.... gotta try everything once right? :joint:

They're made out of cellulose. So yes, it's sort of a vegetable product. But yeah, the Smokeclears are the new shit for the house and RAWs are getting it done out in public like whoa. I never thought I'd find papers that I liked more than Elements.

l_d_d

Those smokeclears are for sure AWESOME TMB!! Im gonna HAVE to get to the head shop! Never seen anything liek that, does look liek its rolled in plastic. Nuts man.

Thanks for bringin em to everyones attention :wave:

there are 'imitation' clear papers, or other brands of the clear? Or just smokeclears?

" We are proud to offer a hybrid carrying no White Widow, Northern Lights, Skunk or Blueberry in its composition." all ya gotta do is find out what bluedot is made up of ... 3 of those four strains make up bluedot.
:pointlaug

Right on. lol. Anybody ever tried or grown Blue Dot? WHat are youz guys thoughts?

U growing that now Berk? Cant remember.