What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

G

lick my balls punk :D

Don't get your panties in a bunch, just letting you know you need to learn.

Last edited:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
right, what kind of retard just goes into random threads and rips on people's grow to get their post count up? I'm sure the rest of my Crew here doesn't appreciate your negative contribution..

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
hey -TickleMyBalls-

now there is an example of a hater (Eric Wickersham), and kat williams said it best, "if you got 15 people hatin on you, you need to find out how to get to 16 b4 the summer comes!!!"

plants look awesome and i dont see "eric" postin any pics along with his response

but i like your response " excuse me? I can't understand you bitch " roflmao

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
don't you just love the blowfish? Looks like your dialing in the system bra. here she is kissed to 53 days. Thanks again mang. :headbange

:headbange

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
hell yeah i do. you're very welcome. and thank you for all of the many strains you've graced me with. I've got first runs of puss and bubba kush in soil and hydro. In fact I have several first run strains going on including Arcata Trainwreck, Lemon Freeze and Old School Bubblegum. Plus I just got Kali Mist and C99. Lots of Decisions to make round huur. :D

try comb

i just got back from berk , amongst humboldt and mendocino, im back for my outdoor grow to finish and then am gettin a place..out in mendo.......w0000000t

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
try comb said:
i just got back from berk , amongst humboldt and mendocino, im back for my outdoor grow to finish and then am gettin a place..out in mendo.......w0000000t
good luck, I know last year was a bummer for ya. Hoping this year isn't bra. I'm also envious your movin to Cali. But wishing you the bestest.

try comb

Chili_berkster said:
good luck, I know last year was a bummer for ya. Hoping this year isn't bra. I'm also envious your movin to Cali. But wishing you the bestest.

i got this shit on lockdown, bout to tear the whoel block down........it IS the time of the herb........w0000000000t

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta give a shout out to Luv for this one, It's just some good medicine. GHP Maybe he'll drop a couple words on her behalf. If I have a say in it, shes a keeper. I love the smooth and easy on the lung characteristic. The smell and flavor are of some mildly sweetish, almost an apple cookie dough with hashy somethings hidden. She really gives one of the best headjobs by the way. Long lasting and very low paranoia effect. Tongue numbing
She loves light like most of them and really requires little help otherwise. :headbange

Last edited:

l_d_d

HaHahah.

JUST TODAY!!! We were talking about ghp with some friends I got my balls broke about her lolol.

For sure a great one, I luhuved her forever, honestly dunno what Id have done without her for so long, lol,,, well... awesome tho! It has been awile.... ease of growth is phenomenal, she loves to grow great.... straight up goodness.

Anyways, today, no shit, we were talking about her..... and they were givin me shit cuz its been awile and I say 'Man I can prolly get it back' ... then BOTH of them "***** u been sayin that for like a year a two what tha **** ever' Ya I reminded them well... um, actually.... twice, um,, ya.

Fruity resin bomb indie stuff I love with really nice head to boot, fast and beautiful... for sure a gem! Thanks for all the eye candy bud.

G

Hey Luv look no further if you want her back ;)

Fruity head medicine.. great for everyday toking

Sweet pics Chili.. Hows the Grape doing?

Latest posts

Latest posts