What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

N

Neptune

I recently got a clone called "Grapes" from an unknwon source. I took 5 clones, and will put them in tester positions in my bloom room next run. Do we have the same grapes? :)

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
new to my garden, but not to my smoking repetoir, as this strain as been around my area for longer than I've even been blazing... an oldschool bubblegum cut. this is not a seed company bubblegum.

Blowfish at day 40

N

Neptune

nice TMB, blowfish always looks great...

Here's a few old crew favorites.

scbb

bdssh

Hindu Skunk clone from a local dispensary. 2.5x stretch, very vigerous. Could probably be flipped without much if any veg, and yeild 1+ ounce plants no problem.

Norcal Crypt

Here is some of my small od stuff figured i would post a few shots . Enjoy!!
4081600008.jpg

4081600009.jpg

4081600013.jpg

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
great shots everyone-hey Neptune, whatever happened with your salmon creek big bud? come out good? did it resemble Madness?

N

Neptune

Rob, I think they are the same clone but a whiff is worth a thousand pictures.
I've got a few SCBB pics up above here, and Berk's got a bunch in this thread...
It looks the same to me!

nice helix berk, looks sick!

cropmanagement

Hey everyone. Long time... Hey neptune, my brother just mailed me a shirt from cali, its so badass, sayd planet of the grapes real big with a gorilla wearing some major bling bling lol new smoking shirt for sure, even though im a poser for having no grapes :) Ill get some pics together, will be redoing my room next weekend, from a 2K to a 2600watt. Then transplanting my soil girls, got 16 veggin in 7 gallo0n pots, should be my best run yet !

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres a look at the oldschool. Some Berkely close to harvest. stinks like hell, I'll never figure out how someone could say this isnt the skunk. But reguardless of what others say, If a certain strain performs for you and it whales your head. It doesn't matter what someone else's opinion is. right?
This is close to 50 days and has been fed the pbp with dash of calmag @ 700ppm throughout. Now shes on the flush. Remind me to refresh the carbon in the scrubber eh..

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
I loved the berkely, I just couldn't keep her happy in veg. she always would stop growing and start flowering! I never matched the 6 month cured sample santa claus left me that one time though :D

I've got another round going now. featuring schrom, bdssh and new comers c99 and kali mist! some soil plants will be moving in soon too.

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
heres a few pics of some cured nugs. I'm addicted to the bubba kush now :joint:
I'm getting ready for a big chop in the soil room this week. should be fun.

bubba kush

blowfish

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmm I bet your luvin that bubba kush. I cant get it to do anything but stretch tall and lanky with nugs here and there. But the smoke is fantastic to say the least. Reminds me of sour bubble. I cant tell wich one is best , bubba or puss. Cause the puss kush is one of the best smokes hands down.

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
Chili_berkster said:
mmm I bet your luvin that bubba kush. I cant get it to do anything but stretch tall and lanky with nugs here and there. But the smoke is fantastic to say the least. Reminds me of sour bubble. I cant tell wich one is best , bubba or puss. Cause the puss kush is one of the best smokes hands down.

That excites me, cause one of the first things that got chopped in the soil room is the puss...it's already been drying a few days. also coming down this week... trainwreck, schrom, tmberry, bdssh, lemon freeze, bubblegum, strawberry cough. they're pretty much all monsters too. 1-4 oz. per plant i'd assume, the schrom being on the high end, getting the chop at day 77.

and word, the bubba is sooo good. pulled almost 2 oz. from one in soil, tall and lanky with little popcorn rock nugs everywhere. just gets me a on different level of high than anything else right now.

Last edited:

evilunclephil

Damn, your plants look SO healthy! How long are you gonna let them go for? Looks like a long blooming plant.

Hey! It's 4:20!