What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

cropmanagement

got my camera back, now waiting on the cord. Got to go get it from my moms. She borrowed it and now can tell which one it is lol.....
Captian r u out there??? I heard u got kidnapped by a beautiful woman :)
day 55 in the hydro room :)

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
well it's confirmed, I'm going hydro. by the end of this week I'll have a waterfarm and an ebb and flow system set up :)

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
I'm setting up another room and want it to be clean and easy and able to be left for days on end. Plus, watching all my friends blow out these waterfarm buckets makes me jealous. I'm probably gonna be running 1-2kw hydro with the buckets and 2.4-3.4kw at the other spot in soil for the summer, then hopefully It'll be back up to 4kw in the fall over there.

N

Neptune

just FYI TMB, PBP is not 100% organic ;)
It's a big scam actually. It's got some organic ingredients, but is mostly a hydro 1 part nutrient. It's still one of the best out there, becuase it does have those organic derivites for superior quality budz. :)

I'm going to be running PBP with coco on a table, replacing my rockwool. only one table for now though, no need to change too much too fast yaknow... :)

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
going organic though son. PBP all the way. ya heard?

yea pbp aint all organic. just organic BASED. like fox farm. u want some real organics start makin some tea's, plant extracts and soil mixes. it still grows some dank nugs though.

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
yeah, I'm aware it's not 100% organic, but it's as organic as you can go in hydro without getting shit all over everything. and it's a world away from GH, which is what all my friends around here use.

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
I gotta get some batteries for the cam, right now I'm in the middle of cleaning the fuck out of a couple of waterfarm systems that one of my friends didn't clean after his last run with them. Once everything is set up I'll post some pics I suppose.

try comb

yo

yo

that arcata wreck looks fat as hell in the back there........even though u have switched to the dark side, i must say, ur doing a helluva a job.........beautiful dry freeze shots btw.........peace

:joint:

edit: darkside = hydro....im only kinda kidding

try comb

lookin good tmb......interested to see some feedback after u guys crop a couple times hydro......peace

Latest posts

Latest posts