What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

try comb

crop.........i think u need bigger bdssh buds lol....outstanding
berk.........beautiful flower shots and some interesting new genetics to come..
tmb.........cool hydro setup.....hope it runs smoothly....

ill be harvesting in a couple weeks......ill make sure to throw up some shots of my bub as well as some cheese and snocap..........peace

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what a beautiful hashplant berk, i love myself some good HP always a winner in my book

tmb damn lookin good i see some fast growing plants in the ebb n flow. lets see how those new nutes do.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
have a lookie at some fine smokin. First is this sugar coated chaos. and a macro for funzies.

Also some lemony zest arcata trainwreck. Some real nice daytime smokin

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
that trainwreck looks bomb berk, I just put one into flowering in my soil room, how long does she go?

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TickleMyBalls said:
that trainwreck looks bomb berk, I just put one into flowering in my soil room, how long does she go?
our wreck is nice. I like it around 65 days. It could go longer for more harsh and heavier high. But i think 65 is just right. But if its girls gonna be tokin it, take it around 55. :joint:

Stanky420

Wow guys, AWESOME--- All your grows are amazing!!!!

Hey Crop, have you heard from the Capt lately??? Havent heard from in a long while.

Later guys,
Stanky

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
Nice, I'm no girl, and any girl smoking with me better watch out cause i'll take her the full length.

N

Neptune

the rebuild is finally done gang, got athe new crop in and I'm burning sulfer like a madman this time... even sprayed 2x with Serenade so far. Looks 100% clean right now... woot!

more info in my sig.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In memory of 2 of the coolest folks around. Cosmo and Wanda. I lost track of them but will never forget them. Cheers! I love you both. Lookie at what we love, To all you other sc freeks out there. Salute! :headbange

:wave:

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
I'm lovin' hydro so far and so are my plants for the most part. this isn't a very serious grow though, just getting my hydro barings. Day 11 flowering in the waterfarm, day 2 flowering on the table.