What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

N

Neptune

Here's some new developments, testing a strain called purps. clone from a friend, came from BC bud depot seed, suposed to be a mendo purps ibl. I think I will just get mendo purps...

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
jesus christ, I didn't know you got the bubba kush man. is it the AN connessieur that makes it fill in so fat or what? I've never seen kush nugs that big. Everything is looking bomb. hit me up soon, We should chill, I'd love to get some insight into these experiments you've done in the last couple of runs.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin danky, its only some killer afghani x tw for me today. smoke one of each for me.

N

Neptune

love how that bdssh will purple up on top when taken long... very beautiful haze!

Bagster

Hello Everybody!!! How have you all been? I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a good New Years. Plants are lookin GREAT... keep up the great work everyone...

sneaky_g

Has anyone seen bagster around? I haven't talked too him in a while, and the snow is great - looking for a partner to go hit the slopes with. Lost his # when I lost my old phone...

Bagster

Yo Sneaky G... WTF is crackin... havent seen you in days....That sucks I lost your number. been through too many phones. but i haven't posted enough to use the PM system here...just email me. right click my avatar and send me an email with your number.Hope to here from some of the C2CC members... Stay up everyone.

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup bagdiddy?... long time no see.. Hope alls well with you bro. Just wanted to let ya know i tried some beans you gifted. The 2 black doms didnt germ but 2 UMf2 did. 1 was a mutant runt and the other is a female I recently started in 12/12. Will get a nice pic when shes more sexy. Good to see you around. Pace

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey everyone, hope all is well!!!!! heres some organic trainwreck goodness for you all. grown with 100% homemade fermented plant extracts and homemade bionutrients and compost. taste oh so good.

5915tw_nug_1.jpg

5915tw_nug_2.jpg

Bagster

Berkstizzle... How ya been bro??? Nice to here everythings going nice... I was really interested in the UMf2 and the Black Domina x Buddhas sister.. Too bad The BD didn't germ. I can't wait to see how the UM f2's come out. Im about to give one of two to a friend so he can grow em out. Anyways, Where is everyone else at? and TMB... evey one of those pics looks like a ten in my book... good job.:)