What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

The thread wont ever die people, it definitly slowed down ALOT tho. Dont give up, there just hasnt been much going on around here. It will pick back up at some point :confused: .

TMB, had a great weekend bro, we'll have to do that again! Nothin like 4/20 in the big city :smoker: . That OGK bubble was really somethin else man, strait firee.

Last edited:

PureSativa420

hella nice photos everyone, and this thread wont die! might slow down from time to time as were all busy but i dont think we will ever let it die! only time it will die is when it gets to big and they close it down and we start a new thread!

PureSativa420 said:
hella nice photos everyone, and this thread wont die! might slow down from time to time as were all busy but i dont think we will ever let it die! only time it will die is when it gets to big and they close it down and we start a new thread!

Right on puresativa! If this was back at OG it would be a diferent story, but IC is definitly much slower and alot less traffic, im cool with that tho.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey capt. first, thanks for the reputation on my madness girls. figured i would check one or two of your posts, and i havent got past this one! really enjoyed it, and hope you dont mind if i contribute. heres a few more shots of her:

Hey bro, feel free to contribute as much as you want to the thread :smoker:.
Im very impressed by that madness, looks dense and potent as hell. Can you give me some backround info on the madness? She looks like a real keeper for sure! Id love to give her a try sometime.

Hella Fella

LIMELIGHT said:
the triangle kush is still around brotha' so is said member;) i think it was perfectbitches, then he went to blue dog, then some bullshit rush song for a name.

LMAO @ you...... Sup Nugga.....!

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
great thread!!!!
also nice to not see people saying that their stuff isnt the real.. kudos.. Also 2 questions
has anybody heard of Art's Blend PNW grown i think by cheeky. Although not sure.. And 2nd are blowfish seeds really small. I know its a cut but i can remember s1's i believe on cbay. Thanx and keep this thread going nice pics fellas... peace..

sack

N

Neptune

this what you talkin' bout CM??

this what you talkin' bout CM??

hey CM here they are boyyy :woohoo:

day 5 bloom, scbb up front and bdssh in back
9807SCBB-BDSSH5day.JPG

I thinned them out too this run, normally running 9 plants per 600, but this time i am only running 7 scbb and 8 bdssh. this is an experiment, I left blanks on purpose becuase I have noticed that my biggest plants are always the ones next to the runts(duh) and they more than make up for the yeild from the missing plant... and easier to trim bigass budz.

we'll see if I can get a coupple quarterpounders with cheese. :lurk:

PS. Subrob and I have postulated that MADNESS and SCBB are the same clone... aparently madness is a bigbud from what rob was told! I guess we will find out? any veg shots of her Subrob?

Last edited:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
hmm...I just chopped my first SCBB the other day and I haven't really inspected it closesly, but I don't think it looks like that madness...

PureSativa420

nice gardens neptune and berkster :D

nice nug shots and bud shots subrob :)

hell yea if this was OG, this place be really filled up and kept busy with lots and lots of lovely photos and people but nope we all got screwed and went to many different sites! but for the ones we have here now, we can always rebuild :yummy:

Sorry bout the crap photos but im still figuring it out! :joint:

Damn room got toastey and burnt some of my fan leaves one night but all is well in there now and getting everything dialed in finally!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know, just tonite, my friend who got me this cut and I decided that based on the limited info we have, this is not scbb. then chili throws up a couple pictures that are by far the most worthy proof that this is the same strain! i have been checkin out my buddies organic grow, which i have to say is better then my last hydro grow, and they look just like chilis. plus, the way the leaves twist up around the buds. the pics i posted are actually overdone in my opinion, and that gives them that orangeish look. thanks man.
capt-thanks-for background, see above. however, the gentleman who passed this on did say it was crossed with another indica, so....the only way to really tell is maybe me, neptune, and chili get together for a comparison smoke-out, anyone else in?
neptune-garden lookin great as always. will check in a minute for veg pics-problem is, i bud them when they are about 4 inches tall! one very pronounced feature of my cut is the # of little tops that form in the elbows of other branches, lots a little buds running up the branches.
tickle, you got any pics, love to see them
chili, if this is a cross this guy did, he had to have started with scbb!
pure s- thanks
will have some more photos up soon and a smoke report, been holding off for my buddies org. harvest, and my new hydro harvest(two weeks earlier)

for those who have or have had her, how long did you flower?

Last edited:
N

Neptune

love thos pics chili, I hope mine look like that!

Good comments subrob, in my experience the SCBB does about a 2x stretch. I flowered one at 14" and she ended up around 28" at end of bloom... so pretty low stretch actually! but she BRANCHES out bushy-like crazy... easy squat bushes. The low stretch could easily have been environmental, as my last crop of her was severely fucked up due to a bad medium I used (promix HP).

Whats wrong with promix hp? CM uses strait promix and gets ridiculisly amazing results. I was low on cash and couldnt afford OF, so im trying out strait promix myself to see what happens? I hope it wasnt a big mistake, they seem to be doing just fine in it so far. I feed them very well, so I dont think it really matters what medium your using, as long as you feed them and nurture them :joint:

N

Neptune

c2cc,

The runoff from the newly potted Promix HP* was 2000 PPM. It Caused severe lockout, and burned, stuned, and retarded my plants for their croplife. I flushed them really hard -- too hard and the medium compacted bad... so now they were over ferted, locked out, over watered, and out of oxygen in the root zone... really bad!!

Some promix bags are fine, I am told, but the Promix HP (white bag) was not fine -- for me...

and fwiw, for me... FFOF is cheaper than Promix.
FFOF 6 cubic feet for 40$
Promix 4 cubic feet for 40$

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
nep did you add any perlite to the promix? thats key. all of the soil growers around here except me use promix but add perlite and a few other things to thin it out.

LIMELIGHT

Neptune said:
c2cc,

The runoff from the newly potted Promix HP* was 2000 PPM. It Caused severe lockout, and burned, stuned, and retarded my plants for their croplife. I flushed them really hard -- too hard and the medium compacted bad... so now they were over ferted, locked out, over watered, and out of oxygen in the root zone... really bad!!

Some promix bags are fine, I am told, but the Promix HP (white bag) was not fine -- for me...

and fwiw, for me... FFOF is cheaper than Promix.
FFOF 6 cubic feet for 40$
Promix 4 cubic feet for 40$
i had very similair exprerience,,had to transplant them back to OF to save a few moms.......promix didnt work for me, i hope it does for you. lime

LIMELIGHT

i guess i didnt cool mine off enough, ive had better results w lamberts.....glad its woring for for cropmanagement.