What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

mtf-shaman

as always you guys are doing well....looking great....cc i have some master kush x skunk#1= masterskunk going as well as three others and am expecting to run about 8 diff strains, so this should be yet another fine challenge for me....i can't believe i have gotten into multiple strains perpetually, this is fun!! later all

cropmanagement

more lemon freeze. The lemon freeze is up there. She tastes, smells exactly like lemons. She will leave you devestated with a ragin head high, with some body to it....the kinda hige where all your good for is either smoking more, madd munchies, or the couch, definately not the best for leaving the house. Definately one of my top strains for potentcy, and happens to be the top in taste, next to the sour D, Oh and not to mention the best yeilder ive grown!

Last edited:

AbaZabba

hola c2cc

everything lookin real nice as usual guys, that lemon freeze sure is a bulky and tasty looking lady and who can not love some pk :yummy:

Holy shiett... some people actually posted lol. I havent even checked the thread in like a month. Ive been kinda down n out. Thanks TS for the haze pic to cheer me up lol... oooh I got 2 beans from that exact haze growing atm WOOT.
jaykush, thanks man, the bf is some sweet nug I must say, everyone around here likes it. She'll be around for a while. I like how easy and quick, and dank she is.
CM hey bro, im just about to pull down my first lemon freeze ever...cheaaa!!! So ill let you all know how it turned out. Its a fuckin great yeilder I can say that, and frosty as fuck. Reeks of strait lemons. I cant wait til the crew has this one.... I have a big enough momma, you certain few can hit me up if you want :joint:.
Hey shaman, good to see ya around! i dont see hear much from ya, so its always nice when you pop in once in a while to say high. I hope everythings going good for you and better than the og days. Lemme us know how that masterskunk turns out... im sure we'd all like to hear about her.
You brah, HOTC, abazabba, good to see you all, feel free to stop by anytime and post. Pics are always fun too! This thread has been mighty slow, id like to see it back up and poppin again.

heres a few pics from this past month...

commercially grown purps and hashplant, the dealer i got this from gets 60 an eigth for it :yoinks: .... crazy right! I would never in my life pay that much for an eigth, especially for this not so good bud. It looks good and all, but the smoke isnt that great. No taste really at all or smell, and the high is mediocre. Just thought I would show you some local overpriced and mass produced nugs.

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
c2ccCaptChronic said:
Hey chili, any pic updates of the other newlings? Hows your two little experiements going with which group is faster and which one yeilds better I believe it was? Lemme see what your workin with these days. I know you just get a whole new barrage new cool new things to play with :yummy: That pusskush is really something else! Im excited to see how all the other are doing. Your probably getting close to taking down that chaos right?
sup CC , alls well here. Mostly busy with new job and extracurricular activities.
As for an update on the new ones... lemme see, I love the puss kush! Absolutely the best all around smoke in my opinion. As you take the first toke from a joint , the effect is immediate. The yield was pathetic on both the puss and bubba. But i love them anyway. hard to describe any flavors but its gggreeeaat! Kush IS bomb.. woot
The tangerine haze is amazing and i cant wait to see how you like it. Unlike the nevilles, it keeps packing on the size, and weight. Smells fantastic. Yet to toke her but looks to be something special.
The pg13xc99 is amazing, pure and simple. Grows fast, makes big dense buds, has a great scent of pineapples. Buzz is similar to C99 without the speediness. Gonna keep this one fosho!
BWG13 rules for a Widow hybrid. Much better flavor and smells. Grows fast and flowers under 55 days to maturity. Very dense and frosty buds.
Dabney is another great one. Has a real nice smell throughout flowering. Finishes in 65 days, has real good yield potential. The high is aiight. Not as powerful as my personal berry IMHO. But if looks and smells could kill it would be deadly. We'll keep her around, But i was dissapointed in the effect. Kinda boring high after all the excitement over the looks and smell..
Chaos is one lover.. shes everything. Fast, fast, fast, frostay and pretty. High is a medium stoningwith a nice redwine scent. Shes finished under 55 days and looks to yield fairly well when vegged large enough. Gonna keep her around for a spell as well.
Last but not least is this fuckin kick ass green crack. Real real fast. Finished at 50 days! WOOT!!! If looks were everything this clone would be top 5 all timer. Just looks like some DANK! Bright green with dark orange hairs. Frosted out like sugar crisp cereal. Smell is so addictive it makes you wanna keep sniffing over and over. I must say i was sceptical about this one until we toked it. I can say with certainty its no punk. Even the heavy heavy tokers I know really enjoyed this one. Has a green apple scent with some innerlying skunked out funkiness. Every thumb worth their weight should get a run at this ho.
Lemme send a large shout out to luv da dank. He's one cool motherfucker! Stand up as they come fosho! Luv , if you ever need... you shouldnt.. (wink)

TickleMyBalls said:
I have pics too, but I think I'm too lazy to upload them.

TMB, put down the bubblehash and just upload em you lazy bum! :pointlaug

hey farmer john, I seen a dude grow your c99 clone out under just 400 watts of cfl's and it came out nice as hell. I was simply amazed! You have any recent c99 grow pics? I know the one pic there that won picture of the year was my desktop wallpaper for atleast 4 months lol. Im a huge fan of your c99 :yummy: .

Woah berkster I havent seen you around in a minute. Glad to hear your doin good. quite the detail and thought you put into that post there. Im happy to see that youve found some new winners. Drop by once in a while.... I miss your killer pics over here. I usually check out the funky cold medina thread, but it seems to have slowed down a bit too. Is there a new berk thread or somethin that I just havent been to yet? :confused: .
Ohh and the GC, glad to see her back around. I had recieved her a long while back in the OG days along with og kush and the strawberry cough from our good friend that orig sent the schrom, bdssh, arcata wreck, and ae77 cali-o to me way way back. Anyways, all 3 of em didnt make it. they just never rooted for me and wilted away. But im glad to see the cush back in action.

Last edited:

sneaky_g

nice to see the old fellas still around.

i have some shit up my sleeve for this season, looking forward to sharing
just went out and spent 300 on some ocean foxfarm for a half pal
planning on doing beeg things this outdoor season in norcal

cropmanagement

damn yall have to redo the flowering room due to an emergency tear down, no trouble just precaution pics on monday :) Itll be betteer than ever

Damn Bro what happened? Its not mites or anything is it? Can't wait to see how better it can get. Its already a top notch professional room. Keep us posted holmes.

Ohh and big thanks mr tmb! Ill have the schrom and ssh back in action now.....as well as cough and GHP :woohoo: . Cant wait to get my cough cherry popped. :bat:

Last edited:

try comb

crop----------pffft, whatever crop, what, was your poly reflection off by a degree? u and your small buds, what r we gonna do with u? lol......... glad everything is back in action :)
chili---------the best there ever was , the best there is, the best there ever will be.....dont go to crazy bro, we'll be looking upto u and u will already be gone. can i say awesome :)
c2cc-------u must have some sweet new harv. shots for us? how u diggin that lemon ne way?
TMB------although the past will not heal, i wish u the best and im totally diggin the new setup....hopefully efficiency will meet quality sooner than later....grow on bro...

Latest posts

Latest posts