What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
been super busy with work, plus the room is not looking sweet due to heat, gotta get me a portable A/C this weekend :yoinks:

cropmanagement

yeah tmb, get on that! Im looking into a portable ac too, prob get one sunday lookin at this sharp at Home Depot 10K btu, plus 60 pint dehumidifier. Ill have pics of my crop in a week or so when i get my camera back....

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
word, crop, i got my eye on that one too. don't know if I wanna drop $500, I'm going out today to get one for sure, this weather is fucking things up. I found a 10,000 btu one at ABC warehouse for like $379, so I'm gonna take a look at that.

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
well I ended up getting one at ABC warehouse for $450 it's 12500 BTU with a dehumidifier and a heater, like i'd ever need that...ha.

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
jesus christ this is a headache. the AC unit I bought didn't come with attachments or a manual and I've gone all over the place looking for them and none of the places that sell the unit have the attachments for it, and their website online is under contruction. I'm ready to kill myself here, it's a lot easier than getting the temps down in my room.

cropmanagement

lol damn tmb, get ur self together, u can overcome these obsticles. Growing will always have challanges, and we HAVE the resources to beat them.... AbC warehouse sells open box and refurbished items. what a hassle!
getting my camera back on sunday! ill post some pics this monday....last pics i took were day 1 of veg, now its already day 49 flower :)
day1veg

Last edited:
N

Neptune

wasup dudes, here's some crewwork!

SCBB

BDSSH

GDP

Thez are older shots, day 49, and I am on day 63 right now so I'll see if I can get some fresh ones in a bit. I will say this about that:

The SCBB has a very fucktarded bud structure for me. I'm not a big fan of the way the buds grew, it's spindly and "star'd out" if you know what I mean. Also got some weird single blade leafs coming on, like a reveg. Maybe I had light leaks, or is this normal? the buds are all single bladed leaves coming out everywhere, very bushy/leafy. I will say that the buds are HEAVY though. I am expecting to finally climb over the 1lb mark on this 600w lamp.. Some of these colas are definatly 1 ouncers, and there are a lot of them. I put only 6 scbb under this 600w, with a 17 day veg, flipped at 10" they finished at 33", so a 3x stretch was noticed. Much higher stretch than my last run, which leads me to believe there was possibly some light leakage(???) But I'm pretty sure I have this bitch sealed up good. SCBB stanks hard, no doubt about it. Smells and feels like a greesy afghan. Very spicy and dark smells, zero fruit.

BDSSH, I am impressed by the number of nice colas, and nice buds. There is really no schwaggy buds at all on these plants. The weight looks a little low, and overall I am unimpressed by that aspect. I thought this was supposed to be a monster yeilder... ??? 8 plants under a 600w, flipped at 10" from 17 days veg finish height arund 26-28", so not quite A 3x stretch, just under. Smell is not too impressive, not very pungent, but can definatly pull out some spicy cinnamon or so, when rubbed. Nice resin production.. I know this smoke to be very good, and I will efinatly be keeping her around for further work, but first run was a B- The outdoor BDSSH I have running is MONSTEROUS. blowing everything away, stems are almost beer bottle sized already with many months to go.

GDP, full loaded table at 9 plants per 600w, flipped at 8" from 17-20 days veg, finished at 22-24". 3x stretch here also, which most people do not attribute to the purples. Yeild looks low, but the clones used were janky. Hard strain to clone for me, it's practically dead by the time she roots... have to revive her everytime it seems. I am hoping for 1.5 from both lamps, but that may be wishful. One tip for you GDP feinds, remove the big fan leaves ~40 days and continue to pluck leaves until you harvest, get those nugs exposed to light and they WILL harden up to rock pebbles, and purple. temps DO matter, despite what people say about this strain. Sure, she will purp a little in a hot room, but nothing like a winter crop vs. a summer crop. Chill her ass out! BTICH BE COOL! Be COOL BITCH!:muahaha:

alright, that's the write up on some hardcore strains ;)

N

Neptune

Crop Management daymn, let's see that Soquick shit!! :)

How do you like that setup??
Heavily considering switching my whole room over to buckets.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sometimes the first run isn't dialed in. Best I can explain that one. I will say this much, when you dial those 2 in it will be awesome. They are 2 of the best. The bdssh and scbb that is. Is that powdery mildew i see all over all 3 strains? That stuff is hell on health of a plant. Your not getting the true yield and smells with pm around. Try a sulfur burner and burn some pellets in it once in awhile. Most cats out west use one at least once a month. Its your only real defense.

N

Neptune

whoa berk, good to hear from you!

Yes, that is a buttload of PM covering everything. The GDP resists this much better, but the SCBB has nugs that will go straight to the trash pile... unrecoverable. I did buy sulfer burner for this run, on your previous recomendation! I have burned it over 10x bro(during lights off for 5-8 hours a burn), it doesn't do shit to slow this crap down. Soon as I see PM, within 10 days it's everyfuckingwhere.. My mothers have it, my clones have it, my room has it. It's a BADASS problem. What can I do?

I chopped today, stipped major fans and hung em.

Here is the room shot
9807roomchop.JPG

BDSSH
9807bdsshchop1.JPG

SCBB
9807scbbchop1.JPG

9807scbbchop2.JPG

9807scbbchop3.JPG

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful nuggies as always chili. have you got that pbp all dialed in yet?

Is that powdery mildew i see all over all 3 strains? That stuff is hell on health of a plant. Your not getting the true yield and smells with pm around. Try a sulfur burner and burn some pellets in it once in awhile. Most cats out west use one at least once a month. Its your only real defense.

theres other methods. if your near the beach you can dilute sea water and foliar spray the pm to rid of it. the ph the salt and the micros all have a negative effect on powdery mildew. dilute to about 200ppm, a foliar spreader will help ( yucca, aloe vera gel ). prevention is the main key imo. shit happens though.

cropmanagement

Neptune! My man, looking amazing as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah when i had mitwed i got rid of em by getting rid of everything i had, completely cleansing the grow area, rebuilding it fresh.....prob have to do the same with this problem, might as well take a hot break to get everything right, instead of being plauged every harvest.........
those hydroton is buckets is alright, ive got so much roots though that most the pots, tyhe water wont even drain through any more, so i was comming home to floods :(....now ive got the pump running for 30 seconds every 2 hours lol......
But my girls stretched too much for this to be an ideal run.....day 50 today, camera back sunday, got a few impressive buds to show off :canabis:

Last edited:
N

Neptune

cm, sounds about right! new system new problems until kinked out!
I have washed all the walls with bleach solution, floors, trays, hoses, etc... It's got me bad man, no matter what I do. Short of moving grow locations... bah!!! I am diligant and non lazy, trust me.. I have fought this scumbag.

Berk, how many days did you run the scbb? she looks more ripe in your photos. also, very much better quality nugs without all that fucking pm... :( thanks in advance.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
9 weeks makes some very good scbb and bdssh. 10 and its veery powerful stuff. Those nugs you have going are monstrous! Imagine what it would do without fighting pm while blooming.... I think your on to something there nep. Solve your pm problem and your golden. Are those slabs underneath the plants? What nutes and at what ppm did you run them?
Ya jay the pbp is nice stuff. Not much to it. it keeps it simple for me. Bonus is the smoke is phenominal from all strains.

N

Neptune

Yeah berk, I just pulled them down today, day 64!! Some of the heaviest plants I have ever grown on tables...I am really excited to work with this strain and get rid of the PM!!! 4" cubes on the 12"x36" slabs, all rockwool yup. Ran them with GH Lucas formula, floralicious plus and Hydro gaurd\zyme.. maximum PPM was 850, @.5

I'll update when it's all trimmed, but the SCBB is a very big girl... probably a pound from 6 plants!!

Latest posts

Latest posts