What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres another for you capt, first run with GDP, threw a few cuttings just rooted in to make sure it was good (never got anything from this source before) smells and looks wicked so far. these are at day 38:

N

Neptune

ohya man, you will enjoy the Granddaddy...

CM that sounds like a good routine, I guess I was just surprised that the Promix HP comes PRE-CHARGED with hydro nutrient. I thought it was inert, So I was ferting at full strength..

gdp
9807Granddaddypurple2.JPG

9807Granddaddypurple1.JPG

9807week7gdp.JPG

cropmanagement

I use the promix withe the white wrapping and orange lettering, unless there out then i get the one with the green letters
Looking good as always neptune!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
little update: couple more shots of MADNESS, organic by a bro, and a couple new shots of GDP(45 days)...later.....sub

Last edited:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
great thread, dont know how I missed this....

thats the funny thing about promix... all bags are definately not made alike... i pick up some cheap orange bag at my local home depot, 10$ a bag, has no nutes... just peat, perlite, wetting agent + ph buffer.

tryn out coco this run, but promix has never faild me.... i was always under the impression promix had lil to no nutes in it.

not much goin on atm, just veggin for the next few months.

took out the e+f bucket system for this run,,,, setup a super simple RTW system... 2-2x3" tubs per 600w..1 gal grow bags... some are filled with a coco mix, others tried a true pro mix with added perlite/dolemite.. havin to move before we flipped, hence the prolonged vegg and the change in system.... a hydro system would be a PITA to move.

peace,
bartender187

Hella Fella

thats GDP? that looks EXACTLY what i have labled as Purple Urple in my garden! E X A C T L Y

damn hippies that gave it to me...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hella- well, it was given to me as gdp, but ive started to wonder if mine is actually purple urkle. 1) smallest yield i have EVER grown and 2) even though it is mid 80's in my room, it is still turning dark purple and GDP is supposedly temp. dependent to purple. so, maybe its one, maybe the other, either way im happy!!!!!

Im here jay.... just lurking around lately.

Subrob that definitly is GDP..... lookin real good man, have yet to try out the gdp or any of the purple lines.... they seem to like the westcoast alot and not so much the east lolol.

Last edited:

cropmanagement

hey captian good to see u around.....ill update some pics this week hopefully. got 40lbs of co2 yesterday for this run. Youll like how i got the BF to yeild it up. prob 2 weeks left for her. Thinking about getting some cool tubes, and opinions?

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
i need CO2 like a muhfucker. I bet I could pump it out like you if I had it crop. I do have like 5-7 oz of BF coming down in about 2 weeks though, so that'll be nice.

i dont get how you get BF to yeild that much, I cant ever get more than 3-4 oz's max off the BF. It doesnt like to make the thickest colas, just chunky nugs everywhere. Im sure o2 would help alot tho.

About the cool tubes... I say go for it if you want em, they couldnt hurt.

AbaZabba

Hey c2cc :wave:

Just a little heads up on the cooltubes, they are of course great for ease of heat exhaust, the only problem I have encountered with my 600W tube is the light spread.

Mine have the internal reflector, which while it's decent, if I did it over again I would surely go for a hood that spread more light. I guess it just depends what you're looking for.

With a decent exhaust fan you can pretty much get your plants right up to the glass on these babies without any ill heat stress. Not sure if this helped or not, just givin the heads up.

Keep it green :smoker:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
aw berkster, i miss you. even using my lingo and pimping my strain still. I've got a good chunk of BF coming down soon. if i can get my computer fixed maybe i'll post some pics.